Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning (17730 Views)

Aguiyi-Ironsi With Ojukwu, Gowon, Hassan Katsina, David Ejoor & Wey. Throwback / Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Speaks On The 50th Year Of Aguiyi Ironsi's Death / Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by PentiumPro(f): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2015
dein77:

Sorry, I have my PVC intact. U wan see am?
E be like say the whole evil spirits in your village dey live inside you abi? No quote me again
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by PentiumPro(f): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you mean saTAN-GROUPS ? Blood of JESUS
You no notice all the people shouting on this thread are iboes cheesy grin losers hiding under their Ijaw masters to cause problem in the country

3 Likes

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by clevvermind(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2015
customized13:
nope, he said its with the army undecided
then, he should go and collect it from them na. what is he waiting for? grin

1 Like

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2015
clevvermind:
then, he should go and collect it from them na. what is he waiting for? grin
it has developed legs ooo, the certificate just travelled to inec office.

1 Like

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by ndcide(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2015
This group have a point. after all he is in London...

He could easily get it.

3 Likes

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2015
"It is hash t judge me based on the past"
-Buhari 2015.

"Certificate or no certificate. Buhari is a General"
-Tinubu, 2015

Dear Nigerians, it is wrong and hash to ask Buhari for his certificates, seeing that he got admitted into the army without out any,
That crime was committed years ago. It is time to leave the past and move on.

My people, make una no confuse oo.
Its still me, the Noblezone, I just feel like thinking "progressively" this morning!

All "progressives: should come and support me or .........thunder go fire anybody trying to cover up this Buhari's certificate scandal.

Cheers to all

3 Likes

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by dein77(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2015
PentiumPro:

E be like say the whole evil spirits in your village dey live inside you abi? No quote me again

Na you sabi. ..
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by meforyou1(m): 9:25am On Feb 25, 2015
clevvermind:
he said it's with the military na. gringrin
the military say it's not with them.

1 Like

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by meforyou1(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2015
PentiumPro:

You no notice all the people shouting on this thread are iboes cheesy grin losers hiding under their Ijaw masters to cause problem in the country
your fada
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by queensmith: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Out of curiosity, is GEJ's certificate in the public domain?

Why should he show any of you his certificate? It's the duty of INEC to clear him and they have done so?
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by nellyelitz(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Na by force...?

GEJ-2019 till buhari locate his cert @Sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by naso2(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2015
PentiumPro:
grin cheesy una never move on ? E go do you like film, the people that will vote GMB as President are already assured, make Ijaws and iboes keep shouting certificate like a stubborn fly.
see your defense for "incorruptible" Buhari. Go to Cambridge and get a copy of the certificate. Simple and short. What do you mean by IBOS and Ijaws. Are those the only Nigerians that want the whole truth in this matter?

1 Like

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by zimoni(f): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2015
That is a good idea.

The GrandPa should collect his WASC Certificate from Cambridge before returning to Nigeria.

The dude shall never rule this Country again.

Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by bamosagie(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2015
dein77:
What's difficult there to understand? BUHARI DOESN'T HAVE A WASC CERTIFICATE!

Yes. Being in the UK at this time is a perfect opportunity for Mr Integrity to have him driven.bu an APC member to Cambridge Office to get certificate.

E no dey!

Amaechi did not travel with him, so no driver to take him to cambridge.

6 Likes

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by 867Y5309(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2015
THERE IS TRAFFIC JAM IN CAMBRIDGE..

2 Likes

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Burger01(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Some people will quench over this certificate issue smiley
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by josnig1980(f): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari 2015
I support

dein77:

It's all a monumental fraud. He has no certificate.

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by makzeze: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Certificate or no certificate , SAI BUHARI!
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by DoTheNeedful: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari should be honest with Nigerians. He has no WASC!

Many of you guys saying this are already biased and have already made your mind. If Buhari should show the so-called certificate even with a Masters, you will still not vote for him. Those that care about voting him dont really care about what you are saying. You all can shut up and keep your votes angry

1 Like

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Okeikpu(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2015
Imagine an old fulani cattle rearer as our president ⊙︿⊙ notting wey I no go see from ds kwontry ⊂(ο・㉨・ο)⊃ Ds APC pple sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Faibuhari: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

dey hia without a PVC dey cry for certificate nah!
Those wey go vote him with PVC are busy collecting PVC, who now be the mumu? You without a PVC
Na unah get the least voters in the country, but Na unah make noise pass. odes
go and tell your master to get a certificate please, a lot of intellectual yorubas have decided to dump his silly ass for not having certificateand you are here making gorilla noise. Olodo rapata

4 Likes

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Wimspeter(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2015
I dey pity his supporters. Someone that doesn't know the full meaning of his party "APC" or full meaning of " INEC", how do you want him to govern a country of over one and fifty million people inside?..........
GEJ 2019!

4 Likes

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by loomer: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Make I de watch my cartoon jare
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by babestella: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Bridgetown:
Buhari has no certificate, this scam alone is enough to earn him a jail term but in Nigeria anything goes.

[size=16pt]The deceptive APC party that is promoting him is the biggest scam in Nigeria.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2015
TheGoodJoe to Jonathan - Publish full report of PWC Audit of NNPC.
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by tinacrl01(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2015
GET A LIFE AND STOP ALL THIS
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by kingthreat(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2015
Only an Igbo man will write this. They feel they're getting back to the Northerners for the Biafran war by tacking Buhari. Nonesense. Let the whole East vote for GEJ. They are not the only people in Nigeria joor

1 Like

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by PointB: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2015
No man can produce what he doesn't have.

Buhari cannot show certificate, he doesn't have any!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Ifenna05(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel / Minimum Wage Bill Passes Second Reading At Senate / Wike Approves ₦220 Million For Families Of Slain Police Officers In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.