Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS (58498 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Glory86: 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
DID YOU MISS ANY OF OUR SEMINARS?

O yes, on Thursday and Friday, the 5th and 6th of February respectively, I personally revealed 'The Truth' and the Basic Facts about Internet Business to some corps members and others. At the seminar, they were also shown the legitimate ways they can make money online, and some of such ways were taught EXTENSIVELY. Below are some of the things they were taught in depth:

1.) Online Importation of Brand New Products from
USA and China, at a damn cheap price. Note that
this is not Jumia, Konga, Alibaba, Aliexpress,
Dhgate, Ebay, etc, that you might have known. It's
something completely different. We are going to be
dealing directly with the manufacturers. Some of
the products you can be importing are Brand New
Laptop, Tablet PC, Phones (smart, android, lumia,
blackberry), power banks (both electrically powered
and solar powered), cloths (both for men and
women), shoes, brazilian hair, CCTV, Car tracking
devices (that you can use to set up your own car
tracking company), hollandis, etc, the list is
endless. All these you can buy at a damn cheap
price, starting with a capital of 20k or less. For
instance, you can buy a brand new samsung galaxy
S4 for as low as $80, you an buy a brand new
male suit worth over 20k here in Nigeria for as
low as $25 over there. They were shown
some of the products we have imported live there
at the seminar

2.) How you can customize those goods, with your
own company name, or for other companies and
make cool cash. For instance, you can get a deal
from MTN to supply them with customized phones,
tablet PC, etc. The participants were swept off their feet when this secret was revealed to them.

3.) How you can sell your imported goods fast

4.) How you can advertise and sell your products
online for free

5.) How you can set up premium short codes like
33455, 4100, 7877, etc, and make subscribers send
money to your bank account monthly.

6.) How you can set up caller tune

7.) All these are many more..........

did you miss any of these, don't worry, everything has been packaged for you in the seminar materials, and they are self explanatory. To get the materials, just contact us here: 08074005210, 07038858914

BONUSES:
The seminar package also comes with additional Bonuses. Some of which are:
1.) Over 60 workable business ideas you can do here in
Nigeria
2.) Over 50,000 active GSM Numbers here in
Nigeria, but you can also get the Nationwide GSM
Database from me personally on special request,
that you can use to make cool cash from
politicians in this election
3.) Over 30,000 active email list that you can use
for your digital marketing.
4.) All these and many more.....

For more, call: 07038858914 or 08074005210. Or visit: http:// /yZgtyc. Thanks. you can as well check my facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/ibharedeyiglory.omoye/posts/822166621162580
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by simdam500(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
adorable29: All I know is that who ever owns that money must be so rich as to forget that kind of money OR the guy was hiding it from authorities!

Any whichway, cos am a GOOD samaritan and not the greedy type, I will remove like 2m and leave the remaining there. ...

That your hand!!! 2mil still small....
U might get caught sef with just 2mil...

Make I shut up before u change your mind to carry everything cheesy
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by simdam500(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Missmossy: Such a kindhearted woman. We need more and more of people like this grin

Join her, u can make the number 2 cheesy...

I'll come up next... but before then... I want to be in her shoe...
cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Twice22(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=djeezy post=31057775]Wow. That's a nice feat. Highly commendable. Not everyone in her position would return the money. Some would say God has blessed them and therefore take the money. I hope she gets rewarded handsomely for her good deed.I hope ooooo
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Twice22(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
For your information..dis is not d first time,she is returning money,d first tym she did so,they gave her just 50$,so don't say her salary is not 7500,na only cleaner she go dey do..mtcheww
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by GboyegaD(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
pbs4real:
lyk u wld?

Sure I would. I can talk for myself only.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Missmossy(f): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
simdam500:

Join her, u can make the number 2 cheesy...

I'll come up next... but before then... I want to be in her shoe...
cheesy cheesy wink

Hahaha Am very honest too

Hmmm may your wishes be granted grin
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by FavourCintosis(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nairalanders self...nobody remembered dat she is an igbo woman nw...if 2 say she carry am nd dey catch am,u 4 dey hear igbo ppl nd money,tufia....mtcheww...smh...proud of u ma!
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by naijaboiy: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
victorazy:

Good kind heart abi na foolishness! Do u think is ordinary for someone to forget 12m?
Oga forget that thing... grin

Sometimes it's just good to be Good. wink
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by simdam500(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Missmossy:
Hahaha Am very honest too

Hmmm may your wishes be granted grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Pennywise(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
12 million naira is longer what it used to be. I am a man of honor but I will definitely take my chances if we are talking 12 million dollars.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by paschenko(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
I wonder wat the House of assembly want give her. I think a clerical job in d state secretariat earning 18 or 24', plus d owner of d money go manage giver her 500k and dats all. If na my sister I no for open door give am when she come bk house. Haba! She try sha! D person who forgot d cash had excess dats. Why it escaped his/her mind, cos if na poor person, even if na one wrap of 20k dey him pocket him go dey touch am after 5minutes to make sure say the thing never miss. Any way our reward is in heavean , but for crying out loud, WE ARE HUMAN AFTER ALL.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by paschenko(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
I wonder wat the House of assembly want give her. I think a clerical job in d state secretariat earning 18 or 24', plus d owner of d money go manage giver her 500k and dats all. If na my sister I no for open door give am when she come bk house. Haba! She try sha! D person who forgot d cash had excess dats. Why it escaped his/her mind, cos if na poor person, even if na one wrap of 20k dey him pocket him go dey touch am after 5minutes to make sure say the thing never miss. Any way our reward is in heavean , but for crying out loud, WE ARE HUMAN AFTER ALL. I prefer 12M to presidential handshake o!
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pbs4real(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
GboyegaD:

Sure I would. I can talk for myself only.
u wld be disowned if u try dat,bliv me,friends,relatns wld get madt @ u.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by BoiledPlantain: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Bros honestly I had the same tuts,Like seriously.How you take read ma mind
Stanleyafam:
What will it profit her if after this kind gesture she ends up in he'll.. abeg God pls mk u use only this act put her for heaven o.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by shegs2009(m): 12:45am On Feb 26, 2015
djeezy:
Wow. That's a nice feat. Highly commendable. Not everyone in her position would return the money. Some would say God has blessed them and therefore take the money. I hope she gets rewarded handsomely for her good deed.
even GEJ won't return it, since he said stealing is different from corruption
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by GboyegaD(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2015
pbs4real:
u wld be disowned if u try dat,bliv me,friends,relatns wld get madt @ u.

It depends on the family and for mine, they will be proud of me. To me, such could happen to anyone and your best action is "doing to others what you want them do to you".

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by 4stylz: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2015
pacesetter939:
This is the kind of woman that deserves a national honour, not the likes of Nyeson Wike under whose tenure as supervisory Minister of Education, the Universities were shut down for more than 6months and the Polytechnics for over 12months and yet the clueless GEJ had the temerity to award him a national honour. I'm just pissed with GEJ now.

Concentrate on the topic and shut your trap
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pacesetter939: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2015
4stylz:

Look at you, you've just made two different statements that contradicts each other, which clearly put out your ignorance in display.
However, what I mentioned in my earlier post, I still stand on it; the ordinary people on the streets that exhibit exemplary courage and character should be honoured not theifs, who do nothing but steal us dry and Ezewon Nyeson Wike is a typical example.

Go and hug the nearest transformer, if that would do you any good.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by iamsherif101(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
fatdon2:
Josephine Agwu recently went viral after she returned N12m to the owner at the Murtala Mohammed Int Airport, Lagos. The Lagos State House of Assembly plans to honor her soon. According to reports, Josephine earns N7,500 monthly.

OP, ARE U SURE U NAT EXAGGERATIN' ? #7,500 SALARY ?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by iamsherif101(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
4stylz:

undecidedAre u high? Must u defend someone so blindly ?
4stylz:

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by ArcToyin(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
dkronicle:
Since they re yet to honour her. Dis is naija, some1 should tell her dat honourin is now a pipedream.
honestly, i will advise her to forget abt the honour. They cant remember people like her but i knw God will honour her.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
djeezy:
Wow. That's a nice feat. Highly commendable. Not everyone in her position would return the money. Some would say God has blessed them and therefore take the money. I hope she gets rewarded handsomely for her good deed.
b4 nko, open ur eyes bro dis is naija n such oppotunity never comes but wen it does,u neva get d same chance again, evr...altho good 4 her 2 return d unfortunate fortune 2 d destined owner which she shld have been
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
pretydiva:
Such a biuriful woman. God bless u ma. Ur reward is far more greater than d 12million u returned
her reward is in heaven rite
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Godmother:
I'm still finding it hard to believe this lady returned a whole 12 million. She truly is one of a kind and I sincerely hop this action earns her something at least, no matter how small. If not, then the owners of the money are just plain wicked.
it will earn her nofin my dear..imagine if d money was dropped by a poorer errand man whom came 2 pick up his oga who sent him 2 deliver it 2 someone,her name will definitely be 'thankyou' nofin more
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by oluamid(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
This entire story is actually fake. Nothing like this happened.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 / 8 Most Expensive Cities In Nigeria? / How Painful US Visa Denial Could Be....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.