Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS (58471 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by IYANGBALI: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2015
applegee3:
It is good to be honest. This is man reward with God reward for the poor woman of Zarephat in the Bible. I just dey remember some years about 13yr, our coleague at work found $10,000 cash. Nothing happen. No handshake self from the boss. We insults him. He still dey sha ordinary person today dey struggle.
you see now. I no know why I no dey jam dat kind luck,if I see ordinary 200 naira for glound,I no go leturn am even if na seun get am,I no go give am,I go take am punish am for all the ban ban,wey he don ban me for here
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by nwigwemark: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2015
May God bless and lift her up amen
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by whatofyou: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2015
fyneboi79:
For this kin season of election I cannot return it o. Because it may be bribe money for election rigging. So its better I keep it to myself as Gods way of stopping d rigging grin grin grin

I don laugh sotey devil wan come deceive me. No be only rigging! Nna, but you funny wellu wellu.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Aitee1: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2015
icebebe:
Hehehe 12m? Woah! U are a kind hearted fellow and God bless u richly

Donno if I wuld sha grin grin grin .I don suffer fr dis life,might b my opportunity

Dey say God work in a mysterious way
Since I was born na only 10naira I don see fr ground,I no pick sha grin daris God o

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Babe you're crazically insane grin
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by victorazy(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
God Bless her good and Kind heart smiley

Good kind heart abi na foolishness! Do u think is ordinary for someone to forget 12m?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Sunshinelady(f): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2015
pacesetter939:
This is the kind of woman that deserves a national honour, not the likes of Nyeson Wike under whose tenure as supervisory Minister of Education, the Universities were shut down for more than 6months and the Polytechnics for over 12months and yet the clueless GEJ had the temerity to award him a national honour. I'm just pissed with GEJ now.
and yes, for every topic d name GEJ just has to come in. Smh. Uncle J na so pple like u so? U too much. God strengthen u
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by stuff46(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2015
SOBSISRAEL:
Am sure she did nt knw it was money. About the salary #7500? I cnt bliv dis. She earns dat and can still make up and wear fashionable cloth. Ask mizmycoli,and nairaland babe to estimate the cost of her cosmetics, then you know am saying d raw truth. Wel sha good for her.
But if she take it away is that corruption or stealing. Gej has the answer. Lolz...

Mind you some women are naturally endowed with beauty. I cant see any make up on her
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Ultimate300(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2015
honestly, i was thnking maybe she's old woman.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Kruzilano(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2015
She has taken an oath of poverty
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by ceejay80s(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

What if it was YOU who lost the money? Won't you be glad if someone takes the money away for ever?
Wetin go make me forget 1k inside toilet, talkless of 12M
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by rickyamos: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=Stanleyafam post=31059210]What will it profit her if after this kind gesture she ends up in he'll.. abeg God pls mk u use only this act put her for heaven o.[/quote
We talking money you talking nonsense!
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by tonychristopher: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2015
AND SHE IS AN IGBO LADY

THOUGHT THEY SAID IGBO LOVE MONEY?

IGBO HAVE BEEN PUTTING LIGHT IN THIS NATION SINCE 944 BC

2 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2015
They still don't wwnt to say anything about the owner of the money.

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by bayulll01(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2015
pacesetter939:
This is the kind of woman that deserves a national honour, not the likes of Nyeson Wike under whose tenure as supervisory Minister of Education, the Universities were shut down for more than 6months and the Polytechnics for over 12months and yet the clueless GEJ had the temerity to award him a national honour. I'm just pissed with GEJ now.
Nigeria is just a funny country,u pay workers less than minimum wage,that woman is rare,I can't trust myself with such money I won't lie and am sure more than 89percent nigerians will never return that money,all I know is if power did not change in this election,nigeria will never get better again and our unborn children will never forgive us,posterity will never forgive us,is not about gej or gmb,this is our destiny,our future,kudos to LAsg for honoring her,I dream of a better nigeria,change must come
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by ogene70: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2015
SOBSISRAEL:
Am sure she did nt knw it was money. About the salary #7500? I cnt bliv dis. She earns dat and can still make up and wear fashionable cloth. Ask mizmycoli,and nairaland babe to estimate the cost of her cosmetics, then you know am saying d raw truth. Wel sha good for her.
But if she take it away is that corruption or stealing. Gej has the answer. Lolz...
Yes 7500+man friend allowance+tips from passengers. ...are you not a Nigeria?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Godmother(f): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2015
alsudaes1:

the owner didn't give her anything.

Lagos State House of Assembly members wants to honour her and possibly recommend her for immediate employment with the Lagos State government, which of course will be better off than the #7,500 or #7,800 she presently earns

Thank God for this then. At least she will be better off.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by hensben(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Bro me tire for GEJ I swear..tell me wetin that I diot do to merit award if not for nepotism.
pacesetter939:
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by haroldrich: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week
www.jobspase.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by chuksville(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2015
Pls sorry to ask, is the 7500 a daily pay or weekly?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by tolulinks(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2015
She doesn't look like a cleaner o
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by mosaicafrique: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2015
This is cool she acted right. But this is also the phsycological effect of poverty in Nigeria only the poor is God fearing and the rich steals anything and claim its not corruption.Person earning 7,500 must have been too fearful of how to keep such cash which I know will definitely be hard currency to keep it in small size size instead of bulk... So sorry for her because her national honor will come to her in the next Government... There is really a big gap between the rich and Poor people of Nigeria. Please don't forget to vote CHANGE
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2015
I strongly believe she has a covenant with poverty.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by ceemere: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2015
fatdon2:
Josephine Agwu recently went viral after she returned N12m to the owner at the Murtala Mohammed Int Airport, Lagos. The Lagos State House of Assembly plans to honor her soon. According to reports, Josephine earns N7,500 monthly.

www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/photo-meet-josephine-agwu-lagos-airport.html?m=1
they say God blesses people in misterious ways, and when asked if taking a misplaced huge sum of money is one of the misterious ways, some people will claim holier than thou and say NO!!
Well help me asnwer this question from ceemere.
What if u come across a forgotten huge amount of money in a taxi and feeling like a good samaritan u managed to trace the owner to return it even though ur family is very poor to the bone or u need just 10k to save a friend's life who's in a hospital, and after all u got was just a hand shake and a "thanks". Then it turns out that the person that forgot the money is actually a terrorist and that money was meant to procure arms and bomb for their operation

@ #‎use‬ ur head
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by tk4rd: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2015
doug:

You have a point there all am saying is that some people do right just because it is right. Mind you we seem to have more moralist these days that even Christians or muslims
You have a point too.. But dat doesn't make my point wrong. That doesn't make my analysis wrong either
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2015
tosag:
I strongly believe she has a covenant with poverty.

Yes....and she can break the covenant by stealing?

Some of you Nigerians........

If it was your money....and it was not returned....you will be calling the thieves names....
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by drogs(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2015
fatdon2:
Josephine Agwu recently went viral after she returned N12m to the owner at the Murtala Mohammed Int Airport, Lagos. The Lagos State House of Assembly plans to honor her soon. According to reports, Josephine earns N7,500 monthly.

www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/photo-meet-josephine-agwu-lagos-airport.html?m=1
welldone girl. Keep it up. I bet i might not return such a huge amount if i were in your shoe. What if the money actually belong to one of this our greedy politicians?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by JoeCutie(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2015
icebebe:
and u won't too grin grin grin 12m chai
Me? Oh, I would. I'm sure I would. Scroll up a bit and see what I wrote. You'd see why I would...and why you might not. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by JoeCutie(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2015
989900:

Valid points.
Thanks. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pacesetter939: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2015
bayulll01:
Nigeria is just a funny country,u pay workers less than minimum wage,that woman is rare,I can't trust myself with such money I won't lie and am sure more than 89percent nigerians will never return that money,all I know is if power did not change in this election,nigeria will never get better again and our unborn children will never forgive us,posterity will never forgive us,is not about gej or gmb,this is our destiny,our future,kudos to LAsg for honoring her,I dream of a better nigeria,change must come
GOD bless you for being very honest here. A lot of Nigerians esp., of Igbo extraction still think we are in the 70's. It's about the future of our unborn children and Jonathan certainly doesn't possess the morale compass to take this nation to our el-dorado.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by tk4rd: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Answer these questions..

1. You happened to buy three sealed cartons of indomie from the market and carried them home.
Then, one day like that, when the first carton finished, you opened the cellotape-sealing on the second carton to collect some indomie, but lo and behold, it was stacked full with bundles of N1,000 notes. And the first good thing that came to your good mind was "Return it.. Return this money.. They owner might be looking for it..."... So tell me.. To who do u return the money.??

2. You happened to be an innocent seller in the market. And one day, an unidentified customer returned a carton of indomie back to you and started explaining that he/she was supposed to buy indomie but you gave him/her a carton stacked full with bundles of N1,000 notes., and that he/she was returning your money back to you.. What would you do at that point.?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Soneh(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2015
funny you ,but to be sincere if i were the one that picked that money i don't think there is anything that will make me refund that money.na maga don pay things be that,besides who will forget money as large as 12m if he doesn't have more than enough
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by bayulll01(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2015
pacesetter939:

GOD bless you for being very honest here. A lot of Nigerians esp., of Igbo extraction still think we are in the 70's. It's about the future of our unborn children and Jonathan certainly doesn't possess the morale compass to take this nation to our el-dorado.
I just pray we look inward and remember that whatever we do today posterity will surely judge us,I want a better nigeria that my kids will not crucify me and ask why did u bring us forth to nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People / 8 Most Expensive Cities In Nigeria? / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.