Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS (58525 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Vock(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2015
Meet a mumustical Mumu by my own definition
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Sijo01(f): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2015
God bless your kind heart. He will reward you accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by MizTyna(f): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2015
SOBSISRAEL:
Am sure she did nt knw it was money. About the salary #7500? I cnt bliv dis. She earns dat and can still make up and wear fashionable cloth. Ask mizmycoli,and nairaland babe to estimate the cost of her cosmetics, then you know am saying d raw truth. Wel sha good for her.
But if she take it away is that corruption or stealing. Gej has the answer. Lolz...

That was my first thought too....... But maybe she's been rewarded and na out of the money she dey take fkex
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by GboyegaD(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2015
I'm happy for her. She looks happy and satisfied. Sincerely, money can't buy joy. I'm wondering why a number of people are saying they wouldn't return the money if they were in her shoes.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2015
foolish woman, thinks being a patriot pays in this damned country.

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by expert1000: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2015
Josephne Agwu says NO to dictatorshp.We want Freedom of speech.We want Gudluck Jonathan at all cost.#WEMUST MARCH Buhari OUT OF POLITICS

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by tyconcepts(f): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2015
God plz give me the kind of heart this woman has....The unemployment status hasn't help my hardened heart at all.

#12million cry

2 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by realGURU(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nickymezor(f): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2015
djeezy:
Wow. That's a nice feat. Highly commendable. Not everyone in her position would return the money. Some would say God has blessed them and therefore take the money. I hope she gets rewarded handsomely for her good deed.
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by goshen26: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2015
this pretty lady can't b earning just 7.5k, she has other means, may b her husband.

by the way........CNN will never broadcast this good news about Nigerians but bad ones

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Kolade354(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Some pple are just addicted to suffering .......... How will you return dat huge money? This is a lifetime opportunity she has missed.

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by phlamesG: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2015
I doff my hat 4 dis lady who would believe we still had such people in dis immoral world?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by akpanikpe(m): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2015
bruno419:
That's how to know someone who will be poor forever.... Person wey forget that money na fool??
from ur name, I can tell.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2015
12M

OK Shai
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2015
God bless you Josephine. You have brought glory to the Igbo in this country and have done us proud. God bless you far above N7,500 monthly in Jesus name.

Amen! cool

4 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by fyneboi79(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2015
fatdon2:
Some pepple get mind o, N12m i dey craze I will keep the money abeg. Maybe the prayers that i have been praying 4 the past 12years, God have finally answered. But wait o, N12m Am i high on monkey tale?
For this kin season of election I cannot return it o. Because it may be bribe money for election rigging. So its better I keep it to myself as Gods way of stopping d rigging grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by allanphash7(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2015
Thos must be Julius Agwu wife

Cos i guess anybody answer Agwu is a comedian

Return what....
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by adorable29(f): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2015
All I know is that who ever owns that money must be so rich as to forget that kind of money OR the guy was hiding it from authorities!

Any whichway, cos am a GOOD samaritan and not the greedy type, I will remove like 2m and leave the remaining there. ...
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Gboliwe: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Her name has changed from Josephine Ugu to Agwu now. Rubbish story without any base.

Is it okay for an individual to carry N12m on his person in a cashless economy? How did that individual come about the money in the first instance? Then again, why hasn't the name of the individual who owns the money ever been mentioned?

Rubbish story as usual from a nigerian blogger.

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Nigerians are naturally dishonest.

Look at the other posts in this thread disrespecting her....na wa o.

And she's Igbo for that matter! Where r those who say that Igbos love money more than their mothers? Hehe. tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by cole265(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2015
please guys, lets make her president.

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by holluwai(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2015
The truth is I won't return that typa money. For you to forget 12milli in the toilet it means you have several hundreds of million laying somewhere. I'll consider it my lucky day! wink

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Missmossy(f): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Such a kindhearted woman. We need more and more of people like this grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by tellwisdom: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2015
12 Million??...How much is that??
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Cammo: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2015
Good woman. I would have done the same if it was me
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by maxiuc(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2015
Another investment funds missed
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pazienza(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2015
Nawa o! 12milla? This woman is a rare breed. Put her in a better position where accountability and honesty are needed and see her excel, there is so much more goodness in that lady,that Nigeria can do with.

This is similar to how Dora Akunyili was discovered, and when a greater responsibility was given to her, she did not disappoint Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by amanze15(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2015
Wow, she's so graceful!, God go bless am, sometimes u don't need tons of cash to be happy, grin more money more problems
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Iceathome(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2015
Lolzz, why Igbo woman since their tribe loves money past others in Nigeria
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by winioluwa: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2015
An example of good attitide to others. What more. God blrss u.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2015
SmooshCHN:
I hope she's rewarded at least half she returned. But as for me, that money will never be found.

And what if it was you who lost the N12 million?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 / 8 Most Expensive Cities In Nigeria? / Foam In Anthony Village Is As A Result Of Tanker Accident- LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.