Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan (1755 Views)

Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers / 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless – Jonathan In Last Minutes Lamentation / Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by kglamour(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has revealed that majority of individuals who
advise him are useless with nothing meaningful to say.
Jonathan said this in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, at a special
funeral service for eight female politicians and their driver, who died in road
accident on February 14.
They were said to be returning to Yenagoa from Port Harcourt in Rivers
State, where they had gone to vista the First Lady, Dame Patience
Jonathan.
Speaking at the funeral in response to a remark by the Bayelsa State
Governor, Seriake Dickson, President Jonathan said he had experienced
such from when he was a deputy governor.
Dickson had said at the funeral that he was advised against organising a
state burial for the deceased.
Jonathan said: “I am surprised when the governor (of Bayelsa) said some
people asked why state burial.
“And I told the governor that more than 80 per cent of people who come to
advice you have nothing to say. But just listen to them.
“From my experience as a deputy governor till today, more than 80 per cent
(of advisers) have nothing to say. But you listen to everybody and do what
is right for our people.”
http://www.theheraldng.com/experience-80-advisers-useless-president-jonathan/
Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by datbay(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lolsss......yet you pay them...this man can't stop amazing me.

7 Likes

Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
datbay:
Lolsss......yet you pay them

I beg i tired oh the adviser and the advisor clueless one plus one =2

So what are we doing here when a president can't find a good adviser or make good judgement what else do we want blaming the advisers is just another clueless thing to do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by Wizberg12(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Listen to them but filter the truth and leave the rest
Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by simplemach(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
The answer is simple 'SACK THEM!

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by tobtap: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
no wonder he is clueless...let vote dis nigga out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
time to reduce the size of Government!
Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by sunkanmivaughan: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Perhaps the president is referring to the 20/80 Patiteo's rule. undecided
But in the Patiteo's rule, the 80% doesn't give zero output shah.
Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by Danhumprey: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Isn't this just purely ridiculous and an indictment of the standard of education in this country?undecided

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
He should go and read the book of proverbs!! And study it well.
Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
DUMBo

1 Like

Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by wordcat(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
At last, they become Useless after giving him a Contradictory advice.

Well done Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by DrWalter: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Chai!!! Dis man would be better as a comedian grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by VcStunner(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
datbay:
Lolsss......yet you pay them...this man can't stop amazing me.
and you won't stop amazing me too grin... Don't think u read dat part wher he said "I have had the experience, when I was a deputy governor 80% of the people who come to advice you have nothing to say. To me he thinks way too far above his adviser's that dey begin to look quite irrelevant. Besides, u can't use what u don't have. Just like appointing u to come and disect d political scenery of the present time in a national Tv. I bet my degree certificate u may not spell ur name correctly wink lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by wordcat(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Danhumprey:
Isn't this just purely ridiculous and an indictment of the standard of education in this country?undecided

I've said this before that "No Educational System Will Rise Above the Quality of its Teachers and No Nation Will Rise Above the Quality of its Educational System.

Nigeria is a very good example.

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Show me your friends and ....

It takes a clueless and usel... Presdent to get useless advisers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by datbay(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
VcStunner:
and you won't stop amazing me too grin... Don't think u read dat part wher he said "I have had the experience, when I was a deputy governor 80% of the people who come to advice you have nothing to say. To me he thinks way too far above his adviser's that dey begin to look quite irrelevant. Besides, u can't use what u don't have. Just like appointing u to come and disect d political scenery of the present time in a national Tv. I bet my degree certificate u may not spell ur name correctly wink lipsrsealed
And must you quote me...mind you I don't trade words on NL,so post ur thought and don't quote me.You also have freedom of speech.
Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by ShakurM(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Coming from a President.. undecided

Simply do something about it!
Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by tinkinjow: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
And some people believed they are educated. Simple comprehension skills..."80% of those WHO COME TO ADVISE YOU..." what a shame!

1 Like

Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by sammyj: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin grin This man is a BIG joker and a clown. Na today this they happen, when did the clueless one wake up from is dreams and self denial. Se we have been clamouring for him to sack his advisers and praise singers, but nothing was done about it and all his satanist supporters will come online and support the clueless one for nothing. Just be packing your load and be getting ready to go back to Otuoke come May 2015 for our dearest peoples general to assume office in order to enable him rebuild this nation for us.
Good people of Nigeria don't be deceived by the clueless one and bear in mind that if he returns he has nothing to loose again and please note that you cannot give what you don't have. Chikenna !!! grin grin
Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by kheart(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Most Nigerians think u re clueless and useless too mr jona
Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by EmmySparky(m): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
This man must be related to jose mourinho...always blaming others for his faults...clueless president
Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by tobechi20(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Clueles president,clueles adviser
Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by orobs93(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mi 2014 "we get patience for goodluck to make sense still our parents they struggle to pay rent"
Re: 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan by blessedvisky(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2015
so he just discovered after all these years? chai!!!! There is trouble oo. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians; With Photos Of Them Kissing Their Wives / Breaking News: Dr. Alex Otti Files Final Address At Abia Election Tribunal / #how Can Apc's James Falake Be Registered To Vote In Lagos And Kogi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.