Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,117 members, 7,957,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? (734 Views)

***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? by danielmichael(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2015
You will see how women in thier closet stay more than 2hours to figure out if thier face or outfit is really cool to thier taste before going out for anything.sometimes it becomes worst when in marriage when thier husband wants togo out with them you will notice a delay from the woman all because of wanting to be more shiner.
But in the case of men,they dont have time for such,they finish thier bath,go into thier room,dress up and come out at no time wastage but after a while,you will see a handsome looking man without makeup,jus natural.

My question now is,in the world of man and woman,sincerely speaking,amongst these two species,who are the most beautiful through natural judgement...
Cool comments welcome
Re: Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? by Enegod(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2015
women undecided
Re: Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? by Princecalm(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2015
You should know that
Re: Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? by danielmichael(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2015
This girl wan try me..chek out ma face

No make up

Re: Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2015
Men and women are both beautiful
But we are even more beautiful together wink

By the way I don't understand the point that the poster above me is trying to prove undecided
Re: Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? by sinaj(f): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2015
puppies nd birds...
Re: Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? by vizkiz: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
danielmichael:

No make up

nice advert!

You look like a piece of shiit by the way undecided
Re: Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? by nawtikid(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Did u create dis post xpecting a dispute btw both sex?
Re: Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? by Kunleskey(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Na Women ke.!
Re: Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? by danielmichael(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
vizkiz:

nice advert!

You look like a piece of shiit by the way undecided

Woo that was so a awkward statement,maybe like yur mama in hell fire
Re: Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
danielmichael:

No make up
What the fvck is this?
Re: Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? by vizkiz: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
danielmichael:

Woo that was so a awkward statement,maybe like yur my mama in hell fire

really? You mama in hell? shocked
I am so sorry to see that cry
Re: Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? by danielmichael(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
vizkiz:

really? You mama in hell? shocked
I am so sorry to see that cry

Wooo small dude still in dah secondary skool..

Bleep fela kuti who showed out dee way to these ZOMBIES

Lols
Re: Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? by Kunleskey(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Many are confused by what they perceive or experience everyday.the way u and i perceive things everyday is quiet different. a lot of women are beautful and looking stunning everyday without any make.up... Be wise
Re: Who Are The Most Beautiful Species? by major466(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Both species have their own qualities. Women are generally soft and beautiful but men are the strongest, physically and otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Who is this "Strange Woman"? / Trust / Currently Which Bank Got Pretty Girls/handsome Dude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.