Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? (2272 Views)

As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? / What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by faradexs09(m): 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nothing is wrong with u bro,just take ur game a bit high,work on urself dnt go after a gurl wid d they hate me attitude,cwiously perhaps u playing over 9ce,but I belief one way or another fins wid still work for u,just keep hitting,it's gonna yield soon...

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
faradexs09:
Nothing is wrong with u bro,just take ur game a bit high,work on urself dnt go after a gurl wid d they hate me attitude,cwiously perhaps u playing over 9ce,but I belief one way or another fins wid still work for u,just keep hitting,it's gonna yield soon...
thanks man,......u too much
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by dahreyM: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Op,I looked at your profile picture and I say this as a lady that you are not looking bad at all

I know its kind of sad that the girls you are asking out are turning you down, but one thing you should know is that there is a girl out there that will love you for who you are and agree to your proposal.

First of all, you should know is that most girls play hard to get. They may like you but they would play difficult so they don't look cheap.
Op perhaps you give up easily. You don't expect her to tell you yes the first day you ask her out. Girls like guys who are persistent and go through the trouble of trying to get their attention

Me as a lady, I like guys who are confident when they approach me and I know most ladies like confident guys.
Op confidence is really important when approaching and lady. The more confidence to exact, the better for you.

Finally, one important thing you should consider is that ladies especially those around your age bracket, like guys who can take care of them.
I know this sound somehow, but I think you should spend a bit on a lady you like. Prove to her that you really love her and can take care of her.
Buy her gifts, ask to take her out. These things help.

Thanks

U ain't bad for him though.
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by dahreyM: 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bt @op y u gv missjenna oshhheeee, commot there.
Upon the lengthy post wey she write, u no even fit reply her, dats bad. M very sure it wz pernicious to her. U saw where she wz asking if u read her post at all, ryt? Dat signifies hurt.
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by dahreyM: 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ivanspring:

R u a virgin?
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
dahreyM:
Bt @op y u gv missjenna oshhheeee, commot there.
Upon the lengthy post wey she write, u no even fit reply her, dats bad. M very sure it wz pernicious to her. U saw where she wz asking if u read her post at all, ryt? Dat signifies hurt.
i made a comment about missjenna that her post was wonderful. i only reply d insultive and foolish post... d wise ones were left out.
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by dahreyM: 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
jhumong:
i made a comment about missjenna that her post was wonderful.

Ok
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
dahreyM:

R u a virgin?
pls help me ask her oh!
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
thanks @ all
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by stan241(m): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
jhumong:

Finally, one important thing you should consider is that ladies especially those around your age bracket, like g thanks
u mean like age?
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by johnjon: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Change your swag
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 12:01am On Feb 26, 2015
@op make a lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot of money, get your swag on and ladies will run after you like hungry lions.

*winks*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money / How Can A Guy Buy A Proposal Ring (correct Size)without Letting Her Know? / 9 Things No Self-respecting Man Should Ever Do For A Grown Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.