Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video.see It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video.see It (1065 Views)

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / 18+ Only : Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video.see It by RYANAYO(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
"No blame game here , I posted everything myself & I’m not on drugs”
a Ghanian by the name Nana Abena Korkor Addo confessed in quote. Also information reaching us indicates that Korkor has been allegedly sacked from UCC (University of Cape Coast) after admitting that she uploaded her private videos herself.

The President of the University of Cape Coast Student Representative Council (SRC), Francis Kwabena Arthur says the female student in the leaked video may be psychologically troubled.

He said in quote "I woke up today to check out what was trending on twitter. I realized 'The UCC’ was trending and i was kind of confused so i decided to find out from some pals in UCC (University of Cape Coast) why 'The UCC' was trending on twitter only to discover that it was my own SRC presidential Aspirant, I was really heartbroken. Hmm well not a good news at all, What is wrong with the Youth of Today??"

A Female SRC Presidential Aspirant who we understand goes by the name Abena KorKor got herself into trouble after she single-handedly exposed her private scenes and was so proud enough to air the confession tape after the students thought that she was leaked by an anonymous individual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqxvA_tim78

if you wish to see the uncensored video it's at http://sharebitemag..com/2015/02/full-video-uncensored-female-src.html

(1) (Reply)

Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village / I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan / This Kind Of Act Is Unacceptable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.