Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,156 members, 7,829,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

This Kind Of Act Is Unacceptable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Kind Of Act Is Unacceptable (1070 Views)

Nigeria / Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers / PVC/SCR: DSS Arrests.sani Musa, Owner Of ACT. Technologies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Kind Of Act Is Unacceptable by folawiyoma(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hello guys, Its good to be back here on nairaland. The reason am typing today is because I want to advice all the sai baba supporters to pls desist. From violence utterances when someone is arguing with them on issues of polities that consine GOod luck JOnathan and general buhari.

Imagine today, I was having this serious debate with my boss at my office this morning about this presidential election which I told her that I strongly believe Jonathan will win the election above buhari. Therefore I gave her concrete reason and I told her reason I will vote Jonathan on Saturday.

She could not give me any concrete reason why she is voting for the general but just the change and corruption slogan everyone. Is shouting. I was frustrated and I forgoT I was having a argument with my boss because I just told her (why can she be constructive in her opinion ).

I was surprised and I came back to my sense when she told me that if I vote for Jonathan on Saturday and he eventually emerge has the president again , I quote ( Seun I will sack you ).
This kind of act is unacceptable . If you believe in change, change your way of violence and aggression first .
Re: This Kind Of Act Is Unacceptable by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
K
Re: This Kind Of Act Is Unacceptable by Redoil: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Even in my place where i resides you dare not shout or say anything good about PDP for you will have ur head broken
Re: This Kind Of Act Is Unacceptable by folawiyoma(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
I just hope they will not turn this election into dog and baboon again.
Re: This Kind Of Act Is Unacceptable by folawiyoma(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Redoil:
Even in my place where i resides you dare not shout or say anything good about PDP for you will have ur head broken

I just hope they will not turn this election into dog and baboon again.
Re: This Kind Of Act Is Unacceptable by Sooroptimist: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
folawiyoma:
[s]Hello guys, Its good to be back here on nairaland. The reason am typing today is because I want to advice all the sai baba supporters to pls desist. From violence utterances when someone is arguing with them on issues of polities that consine GOod luck JOnathan and general buhari.

Imagine today, I was having this serious debate with my boss at my office this morning about this presidential election which I told her that I strongly believe Jonathan will win the election above buhari. Therefore I gave her concrete reason and I told her reason I will vote Jonathan on Saturday.

She could not give me any concrete reason why she is voting for the general but just the change and corruption slogan everyone. Is shouting. I was frustrated and I forgoT I was having a argument with my boss because I just told her (why can she be constructive in her opinion ).

I was surprised and I came back to my sense when she told me that if I vote for Jonathan on Saturday and he eventually emerge has the president again , I quote ( Seun I will sack you ).
This kind of act is unacceptable . If you believe in change, change your way of violence and aggression first .[/s]

Sounds like Tales By Moonlight to me if you ask my opinion

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of Act Is Unacceptable by podosci(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Redoil:

two men were brutally beaten in carimo, Abuja because they said they would vote for GMB,,,In PH there have been bomb attacks, machete and guns......Violence is not synonymous with one party, Both parties have issues controlling their supporters
Re: This Kind Of Act Is Unacceptable by Gbawe: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sooroptimist:

Sounds like Tales By Moonlight to me if you ask my opinion

It is. Some other chap has already stated similar when he claimed his boss threatened to sack him if he does not vote GEJ. Too many attention-seekers on NL.
Re: This Kind Of Act Is Unacceptable by folawiyoma(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gbawe:

It is. Some other chap has already stated similar when he claimed his boss threatened to sack him if he does not vote GEJ. Too many attention-seekers on NL.

I was merely stating what happen to me. I 2ut you will condemn the act and not calling me names.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS:OPC Leader Gani Adams Lost His Unit To APC!!! / Has Rev Fr Mbaka Prophecies Come True? / See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.