Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) (43009 Views)

Chief Edwin Clark's 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Celebrates His Aunt's 90th Birthday (Photos) / Pictures Of Pres Jonathan And Fomer Heads Of State At Shagari's 90th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by guyguy7(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Is obvious that GMB sensed the 90th bday comin up and he tricklishly avoided it cos of the past and other reasons behind it is that he needed medical attention quickly to be fit for the elections.
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by jeje123(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Aisha's father is sick and ur here talking of pples general, is (ibb, obj, abdul s) not generals? Nigeria is not zimbabwe, we don't need another mugabe
Reasonable Nigerians know who i'm refering to wen am talking abt pples general so my frd if u dont know ask ur neighbour!
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Obascoetubi: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Gistdutch:
STUPIDITY is when u charge ur fone with generator and later come on Facebook to post “GEJ till 2019”
same as wen buhari is a president
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by oneagleswings: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Gistdutch:
STUPIDITY is when u charge ur fone with generator and later come on Facebook to post “GEJ till 2019”
mumu is your second name.
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by politicalpastor: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
these are the leaders that throw Nigeria into this mess today, but Nigerians still sing praises to their names,
if it was in develop societies, they will be in jail. what a petty.
i wonder when Nigerians will start holding their corrupt leader responsible and demand accountability.

PhockPhockMan:
Where Is Buhari?

PHOTO: Shehu Shagari at 90, IBB, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Shonekan and others celebrate with Shagari. OBJ missing during the cake cutting.. See

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=218430
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by praxisnetworks: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
no they won't all they chant after hours in the sun in the guise of SURE-P scam is Gej 4ever ...

politicalpastor:
these are the leaders that throw Nigeria into this mess today, but Nigerians still sing praises to their names,
if it was in develop societies, they will be in jail. what a petty.
i wonder when Nigerians will start holding their corrupt leader responsible and demand accountability.

Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by MAYOWAAK: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
In his memoir, Beckoned to Serve, Shagari said of the coup that overthrew him: "Some public statements by General Obasanjo severely criticising the administration seemed to point to at least a tacit incitement of the military against the government." He said he tried endlessly to invite Obasanjo for discussion on the situation, especially on the national economy about which he showed some concern, but the general avoided him. He later discovered why Obasanjo had become very hostile to him. "I understand from someone close to him, however, that he had expected me to be constantly consulting him on all matters of government since he had an obsession of being a super-administrator, super-diplomat and of course a military genius," Shagari wrote.
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
clevvermind:
he should not die now. we want him to witness Jonathan's victory first. it is that heart attack that will kill him.

I am absolutely ashamed of you
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by jide333(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
holatin:
I have learnt something on NL.

the saTANist have something in common.
they are clueless.
the op start d topic with where is buhari ?
the next thing is the the clueless follower saying trash.

out of this thread, it reek of cluelessness.

you're insane cos you always expect NL to favor APC alone.. You're just an Idiot. NL is full of APC followers for your informantion. Check post that reads click like for GMB and SHARE for GEJ and see who's got more followers.. SCUM!
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by mustymatic(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Why are they asking where buhari is? celebrating an old man for his long life while the Masses r bn burnt to ashes... no one is mourning them
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Where Is Buhari?

PHOTO: Shehu Shagari at 90, IBB, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Shonekan and others celebrate with Shagari. OBJ missing ever present during the cake cutting owambe.. See

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=218430

D people dat pioneered corruption in Nigeria. angry
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by clevvermind(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
lekikosky:
I am very sure that clevvermind is the most insane and uncultured human being in the world. Simply because of politics you wish Buhari dead. Your generations will reap news of death wish.
my guy, it is for your generations. i send it back to you. i don't know why you are taking this thing so serious. whatever you think of me doesn't concern me cos i'm not like that.
just take it easy.
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by AkoEja: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Those who wish evil on others, will have evil befall them!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by hush15: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
richol:
receiving treatment.

Why won't Buhari be missing. He was the one that toppled Shagaris administration. How will he welcome a traitor who pointed gun to his head into his housr
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by hush15: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
richol:
receiving treatment.

Why won't Buhari be missing. He was the one that toppled Shagaris administration. How will he welcome a traitor who pointed gun to his head into his house
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by juman(m): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hiss
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by holatin(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2015
sani99:

ALL U KNOW IS CLUELESS...GEJ IS A PRESIDENT,WHERE IS YOUR FATHER? I WONDER IF YOU WILL EVER BE A GOVERNOR IN YOUR STATE,SO STOP ABUSING PEOPLE
which of the mental asylum did you escaped from
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by holatin(m): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2015
jide333:

you're insane cos you always expect NL to favor APC alone.. You're just an Idiot. NL is full of APC followers for your informantion. Check post that reads click like for GMB and SHARE for GEJ and see who's got more followers.. SCUM!
I ve come to see that you can read but cant well comprehend well.
requote me when you upgrade your thinking faculty
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by holatin(m): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Obascoetubi:
BUHARI & HIS SATANISTS BOKO HARAM WL SOON PERISH
re you done
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:27am On Feb 26, 2015
chimerase2:
with life supporting oxygen grin
chimpanzee, you v joined them TANoids, PDP etc.
Last Bullet
Hope they are paying you well?
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by richol(m): 1:35am On Feb 26, 2015
hush15:

Why won't Buhari be missing. He was the one that toppled Shagaris administration. How will he welcome a traitor who pointed gun to his head into his house
fulani 'cow'ard grin
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by richol(m): 1:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Obascoetubi:
same as wen buhari is a president
madness is when u dont have a waec result and u want to get a job...as the case maybe be president

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by honeyseller291(m): 2:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Even if BUHARI IS IN NIGERIA,VERY HEALTHY,
HE WILL NEVER ATTEND,BIG DADDY SHEHU SHAGARI BIRTHDAY PARTY.
BECUS HE KNOWS WHAT HE DID TO BIG DADDY SHEHU,(ofcus na him GMB,remove the man for power,n later d show his BIGOtry lifestyle of imprisoning only daddy ALEX ekwume my uncle,n left shehu,)
So if Alex ekwume see for the event,them go use otapiapia finish GMB, that wicked fellow.
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Praktikals(m): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2015
superneutral:
Those guyz above me can't av a longer life as buhari
ASE !!!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by jide333(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2015
holatin:
I ve come to see that you can read but cant well comprehend well.
requote me when you upgrade your thinking faculty

I'm far better than your so called bo k o hari idiot... yea educational wise i'm better than him. I've got my Certificate! re-quote me only when you got your insane candidate call bo ko ha ri certificate at hand.. SCUM!
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by holatin(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2015
jide333:

I'm far better than your so called bo k o hari idiot... yea educational wise i'm better than him. I've got my Certificate! re-quote me only when you got your insane candidate call bo ko ha ri certificate at hand.. SCUM!
go and play kid, you are not worth my attention.
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by fairheven: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2015
JONA lookin for votes at every corner of the earth..in mosques,churches,hospitals,birthday parties,weddings,naming ceremonies,child dedications,ogboni fratanity,Okija shrine...soon he will head to a cemetery all in pursuit of votes,desperate time calling for desperate measures!
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by anigbajumo(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2015
asadike:
Happy birth day sir! I wish buhari a quick recovery
sister,our next president iz 100% ok
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by chimerase2: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
chimpanzee, you v joined them TANoids, PDP etc.
Last Bullet
Hope they are paying you well?
sharap undecided
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by asadike(f): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2015
anigbajumo:
sister,our next president iz 100% ok
no dear, he is not our next president but I don't want him to die.
Re: Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) by channelz: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2015
datguru:

I just observed that frustratedman is now searching4love . Any one else noticed?
I noticed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muaz Magaji Celebrates Taliban’s Takeover In Afghanistan As ‘Win-Win’ / We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group / Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.