Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong (2599 Views)

3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) / Photo: Indonesian Boy, 6, Praised By Parents For Smoking 5 Cigarettes A Day / How to Ask Your Girlfriend's Parents For Her Hand in Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by laideo(f): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2005
should i appeal?

culled from my blog www.xanga.com/exschoolnerd

so recently i was parading about in my room in ma thong..with my small ikebe .....feeling all sexy and all...then my mum walks in on me...see's me wearing a thong.and throws a fit..calls my dad and reports 2 him...that am changing into some wayward lil slut.and my dad accuses me of practicin 'harlotry' in his house...bwahahahaha..Lord help me!!!...so am goin for deliverance with my mum when i get back to lagos before my next session in school starts...

okay so i just tot twas a tad bit funny to b makin a fuss over a thong...so i cooked up a funny trial in my head and thought i'd share it with you all..some of the law terms used might not be correct..because m not that conversant with them..its just what ive picked up from my couch potatoe days of watching court drama's on t.v.so bear with me..hear it goes..

laide olabode your under arrest for having in possesion some items which seem displeasing to the plaintiff..and for practicn 'harlotry in a house of God...anything u say or do would be used against u in the court of 'daddy'...

the trial begins.....

All rise!
honorable judge olabode presiding.be seated please.

mrs lawson for the plaintiff
mr deeds for the defence

judge:how does the defendant plead
laide:[/b]not guilty your honour.

u may proceed.

[b]mrs lawson
:your honour i'd like to call LAIDE to the stand.

(do u miss laide.swear to tell the truth...the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help u God)

Laide:i do

mrs lawson:mrs laide isnt it true that on the 29th of august u were caught by the plaintiff...your mother...prancing about in an item that u were well aware that she dissaproved of.

laide:yes i was..but(cut short by mrs lawson)

mrs lawson:thats all i need to know..and can u please tell the court what this item was

laide: a thong

(a loud awww...is heard in the court)....

mrs lawson:prior to that fateful day u were caught..were u known to wear thongs

laide:[/b]i wasnt known to wear them..but i did
[b]
mrs lawson
:isnt it because uve totally become a way-ward girl...and all uv been doin is purposely to annoy your mother.

laide:no it isnt and i think my mother should get over herself(and i mean no disrespect)
..everything i do is not to scorn her.

(MR DEEDS CROSS EXAMINES LAIDE)

mr deeds:mrs laide isnt it true that u were made to waer thongs because u despised 'VPL'
VPL...meaning visible panty line.

mrs laide:thats very true

mr deeds:because of the way dose full socks cut your ass in half and made it seem like u had 4 different asses...therby makin u the butt of all jokes(NO PUN INTENDED)

laide
:none taken...yes thats true i cudnt take the ridicule anymore..ao i opted for 'VPL' FREE SOLUTION-THONGS.

mrs deeds:[/b]u indeed had no intentions of practicing harlotry..as u wer accused of...and weren't aware that your wearing of thongs would anger the plaintiff being..mrs olabode.

[b]laide:[/b]yes that is very true..
[b]
Mr deeds
: did mrs olabode ever tell u not to wear thongs,did she ever express her disdain for thongs infront of u?

laide:no she never did.

Mr deeds:and i presume u don't have any psychic powers to know what shes thinkin

mrs lawson:objection!

mr deeds:am through.

court is adjourned till tomorrow.

the next day....

mrs lawson:isnt it true that on several occasions u made statements about purchasing g-strings and u were rebuked by mrs olabode

laide:[/b]i don't recall

[b]mrs lawson
:u don't recall..u don't recall watching a movie with mrs olabode and seeing a woman wearing a thong and voicing your interest init..and mrs olabode strongly warned u against it.

laide:[/b]i don't believe there ever was such a day like that.
[b]
mrs lawson
:ms laide i hope u know your under oath.

laide:[/b]am very much aware.

[b]mrs lawson
:then can u please tell the court y u refused to let your mum know ud started wearing thongs if u werent scared of the repercussion.

laide:....bwhahahaha...sorry...am 19 years old for crissakes.not friggin 5..goin on 6.i shud be able to buy what i want witout running to mommy dear.

mrs lawson:isnt it because u knew hw much she hated it

laide:no i dint

mrs lawson:but u still went on to purchase it..didnt u...because of your love for 'harlotry'..and because u find pleasure in making your mother angry...

laidesad[/b]crying)..no no no.i admit it..i had a feeling in my mind that she might have some reservatns about it.but it was for a good cause...ive been suffering with VPL...for a while now and it was too much to bear...

the court wil go on 30mins recess willthe jury deliberate on the verdict.

30mins later....

[b]judge
:has the jury reach a verdict?

jury: yes your honour..we the jury find the defendant guilty on all counts.
for possession of items that are displeasing to mrs olabode
and for practicing 'harlotry' in a house of God.

and is sentenced to one week in spiritual rehab(deliverance)and a lifetime of spiritual blackmail by her parents...

bwahahahahahha...i know m crazy.i knw i have a wild imagination..its what kps me alive.
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by nike4luv(f): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2005
smiley wink cheesy grin rolleyes cool u gat shouted at 4 a thong..hehe
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by Seun(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2005
For posing in the thong like a model, I guess!
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by WesleyanA(f): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2005
lock your door when you do stuff like that. you're lucky it was your mom. what if it was your dad or another guy?

funny cheesy
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by hotangel2(f): 2:05am On Oct 08, 2005
Gosh laide.... U r awesome. This kept me laughing.. hahahaha.

Okay, i was picturing you in a thong (sawry). And i also pictured your mom walking in on u and seeing some rope in btween your crack (sawry). cheesy cheesy cheesy And she was shocked shocked shocked And u were lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I am cheesy cheesy cheesy I can't stop cheesy cheesy

Okay on a serious note, Is your mom really serious about taking you for deliverance? Like r u serious? Okay this is funny but i am sure there's ALOT to discuss on this Issue.

First of all, Wearing thongs isn't "harlotry", your mom should know that. From you lil "court story", i saw that you have no idea your mom despise thongs (or was it G-String??). I am not a fan of VPL either.. it's embarrassing to wear pantie-s that show underneath your cloth and divide your ass in four!

Okay, i guess i am trying to make a point, but i also have a question that goes with my point. Do y'all really think wearing G-strings and Thongs is a sin?? Harlotry?? Wrong??

I don't think so. But since you now know your mom hate thongs, i am guessing that means you are thinking "i can never go back to wearing Panties that divide my butt in four". But ermm.. there are some pantie-s that don't do that, and are still sexy and keep that butt as cute as cute can be.
Panties like, booty pantie-s, lacey ones, and those ones that don't have thick end sewing lines.

You could try those ones when you r back from rehab (deliverance). smiley
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by nike4luv(f): 2:16am On Oct 08, 2005
why would her mum wanna accuse her of that..same wit my mama too she thinks it doesnt cover u and shes gon tell me she aint gon use her money to buy it..o wel fine! i do it myself..delieverance ke! puh lease laide tell me ur joking..anyways good luck and no more thongs for u
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by hotangel2(f): 2:22am On Oct 08, 2005
Ooouch.. ur mom says she don't like it.. but u buy it? That's bad. There r really pantie-s out there that are not Visible when you wear them, they are comfy and 'sexy'. Although it's still sad that some parents think thongs are BAD! I find it funny, but i totaly understand them. We are know we understand them. wink
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by salako: 3:04am On Oct 08, 2005
Thongs inspire lust.
They are designed to massage ones vanity.
Thongs are not in the interest of God. shocked
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by nike4luv(f): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2005
say w00t rolleyes
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by laideo(f): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2005
@ hot-angel...yes now...am goin for deliverance..u dunno my church...M.F.M( MOUNTAIN OF FIRE)....I seriously dnt think it warrants me goin for deliverance...but u ant argue with my mum...

and ps:never picure me in a thong..its for ur own good. grin

@ajsalako..well maybe sum people wear thongs to inspire lust or watever..but m not one of those people..i dont let it all out so the world can see...i think thats really tasteless...like i said i hate V.P.L...thats all.my mum is just makin a big fuss.
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by nike4luv(f): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2005
okay laide..pray for us too
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by legs(f): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2005
@ ajsalako if you are going against the inspiration of lust then stop considering women's underwear altogether, whether they are thongs or bucket panties.
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by Seun(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2005
Hehe. And by the way, how do these thongs and so on feel on the body?
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by nike4luv(f): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2005
rope..slingshots my parents call em..
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by adesodgi(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2005
seun i think they fill like mya wen in it....so i think o
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by WesleyanA(f): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2005
they're just paanties except they show your butts and don't cover everything. it's not like you get some feeling out of it.
people wear them to look sexy.

methinks Seun should stop editing every word. thong is a worse word than paanties
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by hotangel2(f): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2005
Okay like personaly, when i am describing thongs, I call them The rope of my sneakers, joined together with a small piece of cloth.. cheesy Actually that's it. It's just a rope going in through ur crack, making u look 'sexy'.

bahh seriously there's nothing wrong with thongs.
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by Seun(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2005
Imagine someone using one strip of adhesive tape to cover herself underneath. That's almost equivalent to a thong, right?
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by layi(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2005
Na wa for ladies o. A rope that passes thru ur crack? Methinks thongs are worn only to seduce a man..else what justification is there for wearing one since it only makes u look sexy (yet its an underwear).

Anyway i wont be surprised when u folks start passin thread over ur nipples in this ur "show-them-small-get-them-crazy" syndrome.
God help us.

Laide, plz dont go..for the by-fire-by-grenade delieverance o. Else u will become frigid after d session. MFM guyz are HOT.
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by Motee(f): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2005
My mum has the same feeling Laide. J

Just seat her down and tell her you won't wear it again and what you do after is your business. You are a big girl!
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by Scorpio(f): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2005
cheesy i've got to give you props for your court scene cheesy back to the topic, i think your mom was just shocked, she's prolly seen it outside n knows girls wear it but she dosen't want to accept the fact that her own child would wear one. it's natural  cheesy i'm still laughin at your mom catchin you in a thong, my bad cheesy cheesy My momsie doesn't care so long as you are wearin something underneath that ''protects'' you wink  cheesy
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by Oiza(f): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2005
Laide, your court case was simply brilliant.

And you have the right idea, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. In my opinion VPL is a creation of the deepest, darkest pits of hell. For one thing it unfailingly draws attention to the bum. Just ask a few men whether they notice it or not... For another, it announces too loudly, a woman's "bushness". How many times have you seen any star's panty line for instance
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by truthhurts(f): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2006
grin grin ;Dcant stop laughingcheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by manakins: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2006
I am laughing my head off
You are really wacko kiss kiss kisswould make a good LAWYER
and probably win all ur cases with humor as in confuse the
judge,get everyone in the court room HORN****
Well one of those parental BUGS, oneday u would be FREE. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Get a little bit mischevious print a copy of ur thots and just place
carelessly in the sittingroom ,so that they migth read.
If it would get u into more trouble don't but if they would laugh over it try.
HUGS 'n' BUGS.
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2006
Haaa! Wonders shall never end.
In those days you had to shift the panties to see the butt
today you have to shift the butt to see the panties.

Anyway I don't see anything wrong in wearing thong and g-strings as I have my expensive collection. Also I appreciate a lot when I receive them for my birthday from my friends!
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by Bolarge(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2007
michelin89:

Haaa! Wonders shall never end.
In those days you had to shift the undies to see the butt
today you have to shift the butt to see the undies.
LMAO. grin
How true.
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by spoilt(f): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2007
why any one would make a fuss about a thong baffles me. ur parents are over reacting. but are you still in secondary school? and why wud she report to ur dad even if she had a problem with it? dont women talk alone anymore? my advice to you. head for tej and buy as many as you can. damn them. also some girls wear wrestling pants and they are still promiscuous!!!
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by bunmii(f): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2007
your story is very funny  grin grin ve u got a key? nxt time lock your door
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by uspry1(f): 2:51am On Mar 16, 2007
This story is pretty funny! thongs is SO WHAT!!! My daughter still buy thongs that does not bother me, because we as mother-daughter, are very strong bond having communication openly. We used to shop together. I know her well, i don't nag or control her. She knows what she is doing in her everyday life, learned from me the best teacher, best friend, confidante, after all, the best mother she ever had. Yes, she still go church regularly, go college full-time, go work part-time, and come home regularly. Yes she do go party with her best friend but come home straight. She has her own car to drive since 16 yr old.

All her school friends she always introduced me, they called me "cool mom" wish i was their mother. She do introduced me new guy when she dates boys since she was 14 years old. (secondary school time) Now she no longer dates men, focus on her college life first!!! she is going to study to be registered nurse in baby.

By the way when she was 14 yr old, she did asked me for chaperoned to go out on dating. That's nice of her--that was her dating guy's idea, not her!!! No problem for me!!!

I want her to be normal Christian girl be flexibility---no fussy, no nagging, no control! I disciplined her AT EARLY AGE, don't wait until too late. You know lot of children often run away from parents because of abusive situation---I don't want that for my children's sake.
Re: Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong by odada(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2007
"cool MOM" u rock! @uspry1

@topic
thongs?catapult grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? / Pls Discuss. Does Beating A Child Make Them Live Right? / It Is Sexist And Stupid To Not Hit A Woman Because She's A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.