Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals (22826 Views)

APC Reveals Why Crisis Rocks PDP / APC Reveals Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers / APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by mckoolcharming(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Clemzzz:
STUPIDITY is when you charge your phone with generator and later come online to type GEJ till 2019.

We get light for 3 days uninterrupted....even if Dem carry am, e Ω̴̩̩̩̥¤ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pass 30mins! Wia una d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ live?........#@ADARACITY
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by sammyj: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2015
BIG CAPITAL LIE. Let us wait and see time will tell !!!
tuniski:
election is not won on social media neither is popularity a winning stroke! If not celebrity should be leaders winning elections everywhere. GEJ will still be your president till 2019 get use to it!!!
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by babestella: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2015
APC always crying wolf. Fayose is the able husband of their mother, the lie buster .The fear of Fayose is the beginning of wisdom for APC.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by babestella: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2015
mckoolcharming:

We get light for 3 days uninterrupted....even if Dem carry am, e Ω̴̩̩̩̥¤ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pass 30mins! Wia una d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ live?........#@ADARACITY

Don't mind those who built room and parlor on a 10,000 naira land inside bush that is even not yet on governments electricity blue print yet, they too will come online and shout they don't have electricity for 2 months.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by frankkad(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=Ikengawo post=31082246][/quote]

You be real olodo!!! #LetsMarchForBuhari/Osinbajo
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by sirwilly1(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
FFK APC's nightmare..

GEJ boil in APC's nyash..

GEJ till 2019..

Let's join hands & send our cattle rearer baq to his 150cattles in Sokoto. They need him now more tha ever.

Iffi pain u, go chop bomb & dilute am concentrated tetraoxosulphate (vi) acid..
Bros, i wan ask question. Which one go sweet pass between person wey chop bomb and person wey chop army slap?
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Vision4God: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Apc always accusing. When wil de learn to commend. Is ds how de intend to rule d country?
SMH
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by tola9ja: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2015
mcprince32:

big error! Your sigh bwari delights in violence.
with ur popsy
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2015
sirwilly1:

Bros, i wan ask question. Which one go sweet pass between person wey chop bomb and person wey chop army slap?
2 of dem be like brodas, but d 1 wey senior na im I no no..
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2015
calebo101:
APC.....

ACCUSATION PEOPLE'S CONGRESS.

ANARCHY PEOPLE PARTY

ASSOCIATION OF POLITICAL CRIMINALS.

See their life cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Meanwhile please someone should tell Buhari that London to Cambridge is about an hour by train. He should just go there to collect his certificate and make sure he comes back to Nigeria with it. Or make e swear affidavit for UK grin grin grin.

Illiterates and fools dey shout change like idiots and chanting Sai Buhari like fanatics undecided undecided.... Slavery at it's peak
abeg join am "Affidavit-swearing Peoples Congress

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by maestroz: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
calebo101:

See this SLAVE. Do you feed on likes? if yes, tell me make i borrow u.

You like nor develop ur life, dey shout Sai Buhari like the slave you are. Anuofia angry

you have been blinded by religious and ethnic bigotry. i doubt if you understand basic economics, if you do, you would certainly feel that the wind blows change fast. you have been enslaved in this democratic era that has made thinking most difficult. i would not reject your proposition for continuity only if you know that a dollar as at today exchanges for N225 from N140 aside insecurity. i doubt if your account on nairaland would still exist that is if you have sufficient monies to buy airtime when the dollar would be exchanging for N1000.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
maestroz:

you have been blinded by religious and ethnic bigotry. i doubt if you understand basic economics, if you do, you would certainly feel that the wind blows change fast. you have been enslaved in this democratic era that has made thinking most difficult. i would not reject your proposition for continuity only if you know that a dollar as at today exchanges for N225 from N140 aside insecurity. i doubt if your account on nairaland would still exist that is if you have sufficient monies to buy airtime when the dollar would be exchanging for N1000.

Contact me. I can try to arrange a job for you.

But i hope you have certificate?
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Timbrejakes(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
we-bits..com/2015/02/10yr-old-nigerian-girl-accepted-on.html
we-bits..com/2015/02/terrorists-disguised-as-women.html
we-bits..com/2015/02/al-shabaab-threatens-to-attack-shopping.html
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by maestroz: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
calebo101:

Contact me. I can try to arrange a job for you.

But i hope you have certificate?
@caleb0101

March 19 is the date set aside for the hearing. i will tender my certificate only if you would tender yours.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Image123(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
dougivilla:
The certificate is a basic requirement and buhari did not submit any certificate but a false affidavit. If good governance is your desire and you insist that Nigerians should overlook these corruption then I am sorry to. say, you're a hypocrite.

Did Buhari give us good governance earlier?

INEC is satisfied with whatever Buhari submitted and so are many Nigerians. You are the biblically confirmed hypocrite in fixating on the mote in Buhari's eye and being oblivious to the beam that is in Jonathan's eye. Jonathan's government remains most corrupt and inept. i do not say that Buhari is a saint, he is simply a better option of the two. If by any chance, Buhari shows you his so called certificate tomorrow, are you then going to say "Oh nice, i am voting for Buhari now"? i very much doubt it. This re-affirms my stance that his certificate is not the issue. Competence is a more key issue for me, not religion, or age, or tribe, or certificate. President Jonathan is chief proof that these things do not matter when compared to competence. The international community just described him as a FAILED President, none of our leaders has been so badly described. He failed his promises, the Nigerian hope, himself, power sector, education, integrity and even his mentors. i live in Nigeria and i know that they are not lying, let the votes decide.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by mustymatic(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Hi.
Pls I need ur help before u go to bed! I'm preparing
SPAGHETTI right now, i have
already put -Palm Oil, Okro, Peak
milk, Egg and Bitter Leaves......What
should I add again?
Add ur piss insyd, mek sure It's yellow cool
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Image123(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Bro chill. Nobody condones corruption, insurgency, unemployment and all the vices you mentioned. I was not born yesterday. I was a witness to a lot of the attrocities of the past military juntas. All the vices we accuse jonathan of today, started during the military rules. They created all these monsters. Guess what, Buhari was part of all of them except IBB's regime. He has benefited from our collective goodwill more than most people.

Bro, the current administration condones the said vices. They are calling what is happening transformation, and asking us to vote for a continuity. In my little experience, when a person knows his problem, the problem is half solved. but our government do not accept these things, and when presented with hard facts, they often blame everybody else but themselves or live in denial. What are we accusing Jonathan of that started long ago? Whose fault that the boko haram menace snowballed into what we have today? Whose fault that Jonathan went dancing a day after boko haram attacks? Whose fault that GEJ pardoned and mixes openly with thugs and thieves like Alamesia, Asari Dokubo, FFK and Fayose? Whose fault that GEJ denied the authenticity of the Ekitigate audiotape or lied on CNN that we now have light in Nigeria if the people on the streets of Lagos are asked? Whose fault are the impunities of men like Asari Dokubo, Ibu, Fayose and others that openly heat up the polity on National TV and dailies without the president correcting or condemning them secretly or openly? Whose fault that we did not save 1dollar during the raining days when crude oil prices were very good? Whose fault that despite our depletion of the foreign reserves and other reserves and a lot of borrowings and attempts to borrow, our naira is still devalued and we are still having nothing tangible to show for it in terms of infrastructure? Whose fault that ASUU and ASUP and the medical people and all sorts of associations have been going on long strikes? Why was ASUU allowed to go on a more than 6month strike when you still acceded to their demands at the end? Why was more than $1billion taken from the federal accounts during the fall of crude prices when the naira will still be devalued? Who takes responsibility for these things? IBB or God?

Jonathan is not a magician. There are chronic vices that have benefited the likes of IBB, GMB and all the former northern rulers. If you expect Jonathan to sanitize nigeria by jailing them, then you have not really understood what the FG has been saying and doing. You need to clear your mind of any biase, to see the whole picture. Jona is blocking all the loopholes through which a lot of these thieves siphone our treasury. It is one thing at a time. We are not there yet but we are making progress.

If he is not a magician, then he should stop claiming to be. What he has done so far have not been magical or transformation in any way. They have been very mediocre compared to the time given and input of money. What chronic vices do you talk of that has benefitted GMB without benefitting GEJ himself? i have not mentioned jail neither do i wish jail on anybody? What is it with the jailphobia by the way? Are there not people in jail in Nigeria? are Nigerians not going to jail for the past 6years? Why does the government talk like nobody has gone to jail since they got there? Is it all in a bid to cover up their incompetence and lack of political will or grit? In other countries,developed countries, people go to jail of course. Development or progress does not mean offenders do not go to jail. The law should be followed. Patting criminals on the back and rewarding them with a lot of money and political appointments is not advancement or progress. Leave jail to the judiciary. Why was the executive aiding and abetting unlawful detention of many people in the opposition in Ekiti state during the ekiti gubernatorial elections last year? Are those not Nigerians too? Fight corruption, don't condone or commend or reward it with silly statements and actions. Calling all Nigerians goats or at least all those in the civil service, and telling us they need to be kept away from the yam is not the great technology or innovation we look forward to in fighting corruption. We are talking about minimizing and blocking wastages, like the 400,000 barrels of crude oil that daily gets stolen, like reducing the number of delegates the president and minister move with and pay a lot of money and allowances putting them in posh hotels and huge spending allowances everytime they travel, which is almost every time. We are talking about the corruption that goes on in our borders and customs, and in the obtaining of our international passports and drivers licences etc.

On Agriculture, even APC has come out and congratulated the minister instead of the president. Typical hypocritical oppositional move. Millions of jobs have been created. We learned that food prices have been steady for some time now.

We now have some auto companies coming in to invest in our economy. Indigenous auto companies are thriving too, due to government policies and patronage. Jonathan has built more roads than all the vagabonds before him. The refurbished rail line nko? Remember that Buhari cancelled the lagos metro line project and paid a fine running into tens of millions of dollars as a result. It has been alleged that he opted to pay the fine even though the fine was enough to complete the project. All this was while Lagos was still the capital city. Why?

We are doing fine in agriculture but not as much as we can and should have done. i don't care what the APC or the current government says(i am neither), i care about the reality on ground. Where are the MILLIONS of jobs CREATED? How do you come about the figure or estimation? Food prices have been relatively steady because the naira and the pump price have been relatively steady. What we need is better price control which is non existent at the moment. What we need is for the price of thing s to come down and the quality of food and goods to improve. i cannot celebrate when the matches and candle are of better quality in canada than nigeria where we need them more. Or when the rice, chicken and beef in America are better than the ones here.
Really, i am yet to see the positive effects of auto companies coming in to invest in our economy. We need to see the massive recruitment into chief positions, not slave trade positions while some white driver comes here and is Technical director or Chief Engineer West Africa while Masters and University graduate Nigerians are working crazy shifts as junior staff or contractors with no or little regards for labour laws. We need to see average Nigerians buying the made in Nigeria autos, those are the effects i await before commending. i am not too interested in unfounded allegations, please state your facts about the metro lines and Railways. Why am i not impressed about the current administration's rail projects? Because they are doing it on borrowed money, at high cost, and at low standard.

Jonathan signed the FOI bills that OBJ and Yar'Adua couldnt sign. Today, all the APC states have refused to sign the bills at state level. That puts Jonathan on a superior moral ground than his accusers. Abi na lie?
The FOI bill is a joke. Jonathan has refused to let us see the reports of the PWC audits, what FOI is that? We do not know his assets or salary, what FOI is that? We do not need political FOI.

Please, I can't continue reeling out Buhari's sins and trying to lecture everyone on why Jona is a better option. Read my past posts. Buhari is inadequate in so many ways that it is nearly impossible to sell him. Believe me, I have participated in electoral processes abroad, so I know that Buhari is the least qualified of all candidates based on his past human rights record. It's only in Nigeria that a name as his, will even come up accidentally, when discussing democracy. Buhari is a democracy outcast.

If you still think Buhari at 73 is the change and future of nigeria, Goodluck. As much as I can't stop Buhari, I owe myself and every well meaning nigerian a duty to tell my side of the story as I see it. Thanks for your time. Stay blessed.

The beauty of democracy, we get the leaders we choose not necessarily the leaders we need. We have an election, and it is realistically between Jonathan and Buhari. i think Jonathan has had 6years to prove himself and in his own words, he said if he cannot do something for four years, then he cannot do it even if given 100years. The records are there for me to decide, we have not moved forward like we should. i think it is only fair and time to allow someone else a trial.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by billyG(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
thunder74:
In a nutshell, Buhari will not be at Chattam House again. I am laughing, I know APC will manufacture reasons why Buhari will not attend the scheduled program because he is sick.
Pdp lies busted GMB hale & harty,as fit as koso,Apc gvn PDP sleepless nite since 1999.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Eluwilussit(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Image123:

Bro, the current administration condones the said vices. They are calling what is happening transformation, and asking us to vote for a continuity. In my little experience, when a person knows his problem, the problem is half solved. but our government do not accept these things, and when presented with hard facts, they often blame everybody else but themselves or live in denial. What are we accusing Jonathan of that started long ago? Whose fault that the boko haram menace snowballed into what we have today? Whose fault that Jonathan went dancing a day after boko haram attacks? Whose fault that GEJ pardoned and mixes openly with thugs and thieves like Alamesia, Asari Dokubo, FFK and Fayose? Whose fault that GEJ denied the authenticity of the Ekitigate audiotape or lied on CNN that we now have light in Nigeria if the people on the streets of Lagos are asked? Whose fault are the impunities of men like Asari Dokubo, Ibu, Fayose and others that openly heat up the polity on National TV and dailies without the president correcting or condemning them secretly or openly? Whose fault that we did not save 1dollar during the raining days when crude oil prices were very good? Whose fault that despite our depletion of the foreign reserves and other reserves and a lot of borrowings and attempts to borrow, our naira is still devalued and we are still having nothing tangible to show for it in terms of infrastructure? Whose fault that ASUU and ASUP and the medical people and all sorts of associations have been going on long strikes? Why was ASUU allowed to go on a more than 6month strike when you still acceded to their demands at the end? Why was more than $1billion taken from the federal accounts during the fall of crude prices when the naira will still be devalued? Who takes responsibility for these things? IBB or God?

If he is not a magician, then he should stop claiming to be. What he has done so far have not been magical or transformation in any way. They have been very mediocre compared to the time given and input of money. What chronic vices do you talk of that has benefitted GMB without benefitting GEJ himself? i have not mentioned jail neither do i wish jail on anybody? What is it with the jailphobia by the way? Are there not people in jail in Nigeria? are Nigerians not going to jail for the past 6years? Why does the government talk like nobody has gone to jail since they got there? Is it all in a bid to cover up their incompetence and lack of political will or grit? In other countries,developed countries, people go to jail of course. Development or progress does not mean offenders do not go to jail. The law should be followed. Patting criminals on the back and rewarding them with a lot of money and political appointments is not advancement or progress. Leave jail to the judiciary. Why was the executive aiding and abetting unlawful detention of many people in the opposition in Ekiti state during the ekiti gubernatorial elections last year? Are those not Nigerians too? Fight corruption, don't condone or commend or reward it with silly statements and actions. Calling all Nigerians goats or at least all those in the civil service, and telling us they need to be kept away from the yam is not the great technology or innovation we look forward to in fighting corruption. We are talking about minimizing and blocking wastages, like the 400,000 barrels of crude oil that daily gets stolen, like reducing the number of delegates the president and minister move with and pay a lot of money and allowances putting them in posh hotels and huge spending allowances everytime they travel, which is almost every time. We are talking about the corruption that goes on in our borders and customs, and in the obtaining of our international passports and drivers licences etc.

We are doing fine in agriculture but not as much as we can and should have done. i don't care what the APC or the current government says(i am neither), i care about the reality on ground. Where are the MILLIONS of jobs CREATED? How do you come about the figure or estimation? Food prices have been relatively steady because the naira and the pump price have been relatively steady. What we need is better price control which is non existent at the moment. What we need is for the price of thing s to come down and the quality of food and goods to improve. i cannot celebrate when the matches and candle are of better quality in canada than nigeria where we need them more. Or when the rice, chicken and beef in America are better than the ones here.
Really, i am yet to see the positive effects of auto companies coming in to invest in our economy. We need to see the massive recruitment into chief positions, not slave trade positions while some white driver comes here and is Technical director or Chief Engineer West Africa while Masters and University graduate Nigerians are working crazy shifts as junior staff or contractors with no or little regards for labour laws. We need to see average Nigerians buying the made in Nigeria autos, those are the effects i await before commending. i am not too interested in unfounded allegations, please state your facts about the metro lines and Railways. Why am i not impressed about the current administration's rail projects? Because they are doing it on borrowed money, at high cost, and at low standard.

The FOI bill is a joke. Jonathan has refused to let us see the reports of the PWC audits, what FOI is that? We do not know his assets or salary, what FOI is that? We do not need political FOI.

The beauty of democracy, we get the leaders we choose not necessarily the leaders we need. We have an election, and it is realistically between Jonathan and Buhari. i think Jonathan has had 6years to prove himself and in his own words, he said if he cannot do something for four years, then he cannot do it even if given 100years. The records are there for me to decide, we have not moved forward like we should. i think it is only fair and time to allow someone else a trial.

We are about to take a million steps backward. It is easy to criticize the govt of the day, but if all the people before jonathan did half of what you have written, Jonathan wouldn't have all these problems to tackle. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to keep going over the same things time and again. I have made all my argument on almost all the issues you raised, either with you or some other people.

Sometimes, I wish God will give Nigerians APC and Buhari, so we can compare GEJ and Buhari.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Image123(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Eluwilussit:

We are about to take a million steps backward. It is easy to criticize the govt of the day, but if all the people before jonathan did half of what you have written, Jonathan wouldn't have all these problems to tackle. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to keep going over the same things time and again. I have made all my argument on almost all the issues you raised, either with you or some other people.

Sometimes, I wish God will give Nigerians APC and Buhari, so we can compare GEJ and Buhari.

No qualms brother, see you at the polls. May God grant your wish.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Eluwilussit(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Image123:

No qualms brother, see you at the polls. May God grant your wish.

Thanks bro. Follow your convictions and be honest about it. This is the beauty of democracy. Popular choice, not necessarily capable choice.

Whatever you do, avoid crowd actions. Vote and go home. None of these guys is worth more than your thumb print. grin angry grin. God bless you.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by gentlesinna(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Foolishness is wen a president misled his pple 4 ova 2yrs wit out achievement nd leta n d nearest future, wants 2 b a president again, nigeria b wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari / Benue APC Zonal Caucus Meetings Turns Bloody, Many Feared Dead, Injured (photos) / DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.