Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals (22834 Views)

APC Reveals Why Crisis Rocks PDP / APC Reveals Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers / APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by elohorayodele: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Hi.
Pls I need ur help before u go to bed! I'm preparing
SPAGHETTI right now, i have
already put -Palm Oil, Okro, Peak
milk, Egg and Bitter Leaves......What
should I add again?

Otapiapia

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
SuperModerator:

Yeah, PDP needs an election rigger and money looter respectively

And APC needs a coup plotter.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Solozzo(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2015
The protesters would be arrested by London police, and their mentors banned from the .Uk
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by nnachukz(m): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2015
APC and their deceit. Somebody that truncated democracy now giving lecture on consolidating Democracy. What does he know about democracy?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Bitojoe(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Jkyoung:
APC what does that mean ?

an avenue to say that Buhari cannot attend the meeting because of protest.APC killing Buhari since 1900bc

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by CaptPlanet(m): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2015
You guys started insulting/ calling our President names, no one complained...you get the same treatment and you're threatening to attack the country yet you want to rule....Jokers

How many protests have the APC organised against our govt yet our p
President took it all in his stride.

Nigerians want to do just one and they're crying. They're beginning to show their true colours

No be who first go court dey win case.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by bensonpraise: 12:14am On Feb 26, 2015
APC are. Just looking 4 reasons why buhari will miss or will not attend the program, but Nigerians are fully aware of their propagandas. Let them tell Nigerians the truth about buhari's vist 2 U.K b4 I will go there and expose them my self

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Image123(m): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2015
Eluwilussit:

The title of his lecture is an insult to democracy, Nigeria and Africa. This is pure hypocrisy, given his past. Buhari is not qualified to talk about democracy.

nnachukz:
APC and their deceit. Somebody that truncated democracy now giving lecture on consolidating Democracy. What does he know about democracy?
Lol, Buhari has been practicing democracy for at least two decades now. He has been democratically elected to run for president in four different political parties and has followed all the democratic process and protocols than any other candidate. The Nigerian law and constitution qualifies him, so who are you to disqualify him? The real hypocrisy is to mischievously pick 20 months only out of over 70yrs of a life to draw conclusions. If president Jonathan is not fit or competent enough to talk at Chatham house where real leaders talk, abeg allow Buhari to do us proud again. Nigeria has been too silent and morose looking on the international community despite always moving in carnival mode with the most delegates at all occasions. Let Buhari lead and show how it is done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by 36STATES: 12:21am On Feb 26, 2015
EMANY01:

Please don't forget to come with eggs and tomatoes to pelt him with.
Obassonjo received the same treatment a few years ago in London and nobody claimed that someone hired people to do it.
a

I am actually busy now making [b]WHERE IS YOUR CERTIFICATE BANNER [/b]I will use to greet him on arrival.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by luckyman1010(m): 12:31am On Feb 26, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Hi.
should I add again?
Gamallin 20 or Ota piapia. Lobatan
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Image123(m): 12:31am On Feb 26, 2015
linuxuser:
So please tell us Tinubu, Atiku, Lie Mohammed, Amaechi are saints. Is it sad too that Coupist Buhari is being sponsored and sorrounded by these rogue elements?

If it helps you, they are at worst better and smarter thieves compared to surrounding yourself with convicted criminals and prisoners like Fayose, Fani Kayode, Alamesia and Bode George. The people you mentioned have not been caught and every allegations remain mere allegations. The law is very clear except you are one of the unruly, garrulous juveniles we're looking for as scapegoat, a person remains innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Hope they are not looking for an excuse for why Buhari should not appear in Chatham house.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Eluwilussit(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2015
Image123:

Lol, Buhari has been practicing democracy for at least two decades now. He has been democratically elected to run for president in four different political parties and has followed all the democratic process and protocols than any other candidate. The Nigerian law and constitution qualifies him, so who are you to disqualify him? The real hypocrisy is to mischievously pick 20 months only out of over 70yrs of a life to draw conclusions. If president Jonathan is not fit or competent enough to talk at Chatham house where real leaders talk, abeg allow Buhari to do us proud again. Nigeria has been too silent and morose looking on the international community despite always moving in carnival mode with the most delegates at all occasions. Let Buhari lead and show how it is done.

So from 1961 when he joined the military to 1985 when he was booted out is 20 months? A leopard can't change its spots. That's why Obadanjo was quick to raze down Odi and Zaki Biam. We don't need a man who joined the army with a letter, while his mates had to have wasc. Buhari is the least, among our rulers.

What did Buhari achieve for himself in the last 29 years? What has he ever achieved without quota? A man who can't survive on his own, even with all the privileges he has enjoyed is not fit to rule a village not to talk of nigeria. Buhari is a failure. Read why he was kicked out the first time...

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Ahmeduana(m): 12:38am On Feb 26, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Hi.
should I add again?
YOUR SHIT AND URINE!
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Image123(m): 12:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Eluwilussit:

So from 1961 when he joined the military to 1985 when he was booted out is 20 months? A leopard can't change its spots. That's why Obadanjo was quick to raze down Odi and Zaki Biam. We don't need a man who joined the army with a letter, while his mates had to have wasc. Buhari is the least, among our rulers.

What did Buhari achieve for himself in the last 29 years? What has he ever achieved without quota? A man who can't survive on his own, even with all the privileges he has enjoyed is not fit to rule a village not to talk of nigeria. Buhari is a failure. Read why he was kicked out the first time...

Oh, in that case, you are implying that EVERY military man is not fit to talk about democracy. That is a most ridiculous position to take. Democracy is a government by the people, wait for the polls patiently. What do you want Buhari to achieve for himself that he hasn't? A man who has at least 12 million people wanting him to lead them is no failure, where did you pull out your criteria from?
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Ahmeduana(m): 12:58am On Feb 26, 2015
AndrewParker11:
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life be warn you must be 18 years and above!!!!

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD TEMPLE OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BUT BE WARNED.
MAKE UNA SEE OOO! ANOTHER FRAUD ON THE LOOSE!
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Eluwilussit(m): 1:14am On Feb 26, 2015
Image123:

Oh, in that case, you are implying that EVERY military man is not fit to talk about democracy. That is a most ridiculous position to take. Democracy is a government by the people, wait for the polls patiently. What do you want Buhari to achieve for himself that he hasn't? A man who has at least 12 million people wanting him to lead werethem is no failure, where did you pull out your criteria from?

Buhari participated in a coup that overthrew a democratically elected govt in 1983. He jailed nigerians indiscriminately. Ruled by decrees that suppressed us. He gagged the press and proscribed every form of unionism and activism. It is abnormal to mention his name when we talk about democracy.

In our own case, where we have been besotted by coups and counter coups, we should not encourage our military to become irresponsible and undisciplined by rewarding former coupists with our presidency.

So you think if Buhari has his certs, that APC wouldn't have presented them? They faked an interview pic, forged certificate, with or without Buhari's consent, what wouldn't they do?

If at 73, he's the change you want, for pete's sake, go for it. Buhari doesn't cut it for me. I have tried to rationalize the whole Buhari stuff, nothing. Buhari is simply a bad market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Image123(m): 1:14am On Feb 26, 2015
Ahmeduana:

MAKE UNA SEE OOO! ANOTHER FRAUD ON THE LOOSE!

It is the Jonathan administration fault. They have condoned and encourage and celebrate corruption. A philosophy that says if you put goat and yam together, the goat will eat, and that they would not punish corrupt people because no one will remain. Then they go gnashing teeth to the international community to help them fight illegal oil bunkering by not buying oil from thieves.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by haulagehandlers(m): 1:15am On Feb 26, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Hi.
should I add again?
You are doing good,just add fresh poo and you are good to go. Bon appetit
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Image123(m): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Buhari participated in a coup that overthrew a democratically elected govt in 1983. He jailed nigerians indiscriminately. Ruled by decrees that suppressed us. He gagged the press and proscribed every form of unionism and activism. It is abnormal to mention his name when we talk about democracy.

In our own case, where we have been besotted by coups and counter coups, we should not encourage our military to become irresponsible and undisciplined by rewarding former coupists with our presidency.

So you think if Buhari has his certs, that APC wouldn't have presented them? They faked an interview pic, forged certificate, with or without Buhari's consent, what wouldn't they do?

If at 73, he's the change you want, for pete's sake, go for it. Buhari doesn't cut it for me. I have tried to rationalize the whole Buhari stuff, nothing. Buhari is simply a bad market.

No problem. Good governance is what i want and celebrate, not democracy or military. Shagari didn't give good governance, neither has Jonathan. INEC is satisfied with Buhari's academic results presented and so are many Nigerians. A result obtained or not obtained about 54yrs ago cannot be an issue compared to the insecurity, the massive unemployment, the fallen economy and devaluation of the naira, the no electricity and the impunity of corruption bedeviling the country.
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by brainchild78(m): 1:52am On Feb 26, 2015
EMANY01:

Please don't forget to come with eggs and tomatoes to pelt him with.
Obassonjo received the same treatment a few years ago in London and nobody claimed that someone hired people to do it.
now that will be taking it too far. i am no fan buhari n will never be. nonetheless i would also treat him with utmost respect regardless of his views or alleged wrongs. 2 wrongs can never n will never make a right. lets be matured even if we r dealing with people with the mentality of a 3 year old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Eluwilussit(m): 1:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Image123:

No problem. Good governance is what i want and celebrate, not democracy or military. Shagari didn't give good governance, neither has Jonathan. INEC is satisfied with Buhari's academic results presented and so are many Nigerians. A result obtained or not obtained about 54yrs ago cannot be an issue compared to the insecurity, the massive unemployment, the fallen economy and devaluation of the naira, the no electricity and the impunity of corruption bedeviling the country.

Where have you been all these years? Apart from the insurgency in the NE, Jonathan has done better than all the vagabonds before him. Bubari made it clear to us that the attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the North. He and the northern elders sabotaged the FG with their positions on BH. Jona had to tread warily to avoid a religious and ethnic war. Wise move.

If time were to be a measure of the relevance or otherwise, of academic qualifications, then why keep record? Record is there for times like this. If I need a degree to work in an ordinary bank, why should anyone be able to rule nigeria with FSLC or WASC? That's unacceptable. We need to change that.

Tell me what Buhari achieved in 20 months except jailing mostly politicians from the south, while letting the very corrupt northern politicians escape? I don't know how old you are but I was in high school in Buhari's first coming. I witnessed the torturous times.

Our system needs to be changed before corruption will be tackled. A system that allows easy access to our treasury by anyone is a weak system. There are too many middlemen/agencies around the system. Take the cash away and there wil not be anything to steal.

Jonathan didn't create this system. He inherited it. Most of the beneficiaries of the system are still Buhari's kinsmen. That's why they have vehemently opposed any idea about restructuring the system. We need a true federalism or confedralism. This unitary system is the bane of the corruption.

Buhari was quick to go on a fact finding mission in the Western Nigeria when a bunch of Fulani herdsmen were killed in the west but kept mum, when thousands of Christians and southerner were butchered.

Guy, I am tired of recounting Buharis crimes. The man is simply indefensible. Give it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by taif(f): 1:55am On Feb 26, 2015
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria
today,those who
want CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY.
If you want
change you are safe, if you want continuity there
are two
things involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or
you are in
PDP. If you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in
PDP there
are two things involved, is either you are
Jonathan's family
or you are naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's
family you
are safe cox u r going back to Otuoke but if you
are naturally
corrupt, there are two things involved, is either you
leave
this country before March 28 or you remain. If you
leave this
country you are save but if you remain, there is
ONLY one
thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by babestella: 2:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Liar Mohammed, we've heard you. Another cry of wolf. Keep it up. APC is getting boring by all their lies and propaganda. Anyway, what of those youths that stoned GEJ convoy in Borno? Just asking o.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by babestella: 2:08am On Feb 26, 2015
M
Eluwilussit:

Where have you been all these years? Apart from the insurgency in the NE, Jonathan has done better than all the vagabonds before him. Bubari made it clear to us that the attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the North. He and the northern elders sabotaged the FG with their positions on BH. Jona had to tread warily to avoid a religious and ethnic war. Wise move.

If time were to be a measure of the relevance or otherwise, of academic qualifications, then why keep record? Record is there for times like this. If I need a degree to work in an ordinary bank, why should anyone be able to rule nigeria with FSLC or WASC? That's unacceptable. We need to change that.

Tell me what Buhari achieved in 20 months except jailing mostly politicians from the south, while letting the very corrupt northern politicians escape? I don't know how old you are but I was in high school in Buhari's first coming. I witnessed the torturous times.

Our system needs to be changed before corruption will be tackled. A system that allows easy access to our treasury by anyone is a weak system. There are too many middlemen/agencies around the system. Take the cash away and there wil not be anything to steal.

Jonathan didn't create this system. He inherited it. Most of the beneficiaries of the system are still Buhari's kinsmen. That's why they have vehemently opposed any idea about restructuring the system. We need a true federalism or confedralism. This unitary system is the bane of the corruption.

Buhari was quick to go on a fact finding mission in the Western Nigeria when a bunch of Fulani herdsmen were killed in the west but kept mum, when thousands of Christians and southerner were butchered.

Guy, I am tired of recounting Buharis crimes. The man is simply indefensible. Give it up.

Another sensible nigerian on Nairaland. @image123, if unemployment is high people should go and learn a skill. Buhari and his co-travelers cannot provide jobs for anyone. They just want to grab power and that's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by overlord77: 2:19am On Feb 26, 2015
SuperModerator:

Yeah, PDP needs an election rigger and money looter respectively

Exactly, like your Tinubu and Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Image123(m): 2:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Eluwilussit:

President Jonathan himself informed us that Boko haram are his family, that they are in his government and cabinet, that their actions are mere excesses, that terrorism is a normal thing, and that boko haram activities are only in the fringes of Nigeria. I do not condone the insecurity, the massive unemployment, the present fallen economy and devaluation of the naira, the no electricity and the impunity of corruption bedeviling the country. This administration has
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by sapientia(m): 2:33am On Feb 26, 2015
hahahaha..

And Fani called to tell them his plans abi...

Most times when these supposed elders act.. i start feeling am solomon..

Make una allow that man rest if him dey ICU.. I dey beg una..

Or make una use that one as excuse no gree am come..

Cos if anything happen to that general now..

The Nigeria as we know it will never be same...
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Image123(m): 2:44am On Feb 26, 2015
babestella:
M

Another sensible nigerian on Nairaland. @image123, if unemployment is high people should go and learn a skill. Buhari and his co-travelers cannot provide jobs for anyone. They just want to grab power and that's all.
And you know this for fact how?
Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by rexzqcom(m): 2:45am On Feb 26, 2015
APC, always making haystack when is raining.
Hope this not a condition to excuse Pa Buhari possible absent from the schedule program ?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by filebe777: 3:14am On Feb 26, 2015
temitemi1:
Fayose, Fani Kayode, these guys are nightmare for apc grin grin grin... PDP needs these guy @ every region grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

Ifa is angry with boo-harry and he sent his begotten sons
-IFA-yose and IFA-niyi to give him nightmares in daylight

GEJ till 2019..
GEJ till boo-harry shouts hallelujah meje ati Ase kan.
GEJ till boo-harry tells his almajiri "we aint born to rule

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals by Eluwilussit(m): 3:32am On Feb 26, 2015
Image123:

President Jonathan himself informed us that Boko haram are his family, that they are in his government and cabinet, that their actions are mere excesses, that terrorism is a normal thing, and that boko haram activities are only in the fringes of Nigeria. I do not condone the insecurity, the massive unemployment, the present fallen economy and devaluation of the naira, the no electricity and the impunity of corruption bedeviling the country. This administration has

Bro chill. Nobody condones corruption, insurgency, unemployment and all the vices you mentioned. I was not born yesterday. I was a witness to a lot of the attrocities of the past military juntas. All the vices we accuse jonathan of today, started during the military rules. They created all these monsters. Guess what, Buhari was part of all of them except IBB's regime. He has benefited from our collective goodwill more than most people.

Jonathan is not a magician. There are chronic vices that have benefited the likes of IBB, GMB and all the former northern rulers. If you expect Jonathan to sanitize nigeria by jailing them, then you have not really understood what the FG has been saying and doing. You need to clear your mind of any biase, to see the whole picture. Jona is blocking all the loopholes through which a lot of these thieves siphone our treasury. It is one thing at a time. We are not there yet but we are making progress.

On Agriculture, even APC has come out and congratulated the minister instead of the president. Typical hypocritical oppositional move. Millions of jobs have been created. We learned that food prices have been steady for some time now.

We now have some auto companies coming in to invest in our economy. Indigenous auto companies are thriving too, due to government policies and patronage. Jonathan has built more roads than all the vagabonds before him. The refurbished rail line nko? Remember that Buhari cancelled the lagos metro line project and paid a fine running into tens of millions of dollars as a result. It has been alleged that he opted to pay the fine even though the fine was enough to complete the project. All this was while Lagos was still the capital city. Why?

Jonathan signed the FOI bills that OBJ and Yar'Adua couldnt sign. Today, all the APC states have refused to sign the bills at state level. That puts Jonathan on a superior moral ground than his accusers. Abi na lie?

Please, I can't continue reeling out Buhari's sins and trying to lecture everyone on why Jona is a better option. Read my past posts. Buhari is inadequate in so many ways that it is nearly impossible to sell him. Believe me, I have participated in electoral processes abroad, so I know that Buhari is the least qualified of all candidates based on his past human rights record. It's only in Nigeria that a name as his, will even come up accidentally, when discussing democracy. Buhari is a democracy outcast.

If you still think Buhari at 73 is the change and future of nigeria, Goodluck. As much as I can't stop Buhari, I owe myself and every well meaning nigerian a duty to tell my side of the story as I see it. Thanks for your time. Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jim Obazee Uncovers Fresh N3trillion COVID Loans & Others Mismanaged By Emefiele / See The Moment President Buhari Arrived Gambia (Photos) / Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.