Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) (20537 Views)

Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by SomebodyLovesMe: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
I am proud of this man. He is intelligebt, smart, and good for the image of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by CLEARINGAGENT: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nice.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by ribbit: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
sincerenigerian:
TANoids and PDP should go ahead and show us what Sambo has been doing in the last two weeks.
he is busy telling the world how islamic pdp is

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by lilflipnerd: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
mikeansy:
Apart from being a University Professor there is not much else going for this guy!

Fashola is far better than him
You must be sick.upstairs a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by ichommy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
vedaxcool:
This thread should silence those demented liars whose stock in trade is ethnic bigotry and divisiveness.

Osinbanjo might go down as the best vp so far in nigerian history.

GBAM

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by ichommy(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
sincerenigerian:
TANoids and PDP should go ahead and show us what Sambo has been doing in the last two weeks.

grin

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by jonadaft: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
vedaxcool:
This thread should silence those demented liars whose stock in trade is ethnic bigotry and divisiveness.

Dumbo is a dumbfùck bısexual silly clueless vp.
He's even worst than Jònadaft.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by jamb20s: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
I like Osinbajo.. a wealthy elitist living in a mansion in park-view who stil wants to mix with the poor

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by landlordalaba(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
mikeansy:
Apart from being a University Professor there is not much else going for this guy!

Fashola is far better than him
until we gave Fashola a chance who knew him? This is a man that has been the chief Justice of Lagos State,senoir partner in a law firm etc.

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
lol of all places APC should forget Akwa Ibom grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by dre11(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
This guy is impacting on people lives
Making a great statement

But, am sure Sambo would be in Kaduna telling his fellows on how Muslim he is than GMB
And how GMB will sell their votes to osinbajo that have over 5000 churches

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by bolivnnaija: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
sincerenigerian:

This election is not all about the vise president, is about the two people contesting for president. The Vise President has no clear cut portfolio. We want to hear and see Buhari speak to us.
I will like him to tell us how he intends to run the economy. The naira is already under pressure, let us know what he intends to do different. I don't want to see Osinbanjo going round only, I want to hear what he wants to do different.
Moreso, I don't like to see APC acting as if they have monopoly of violence, do they know how long Goodluck has been receiving insults and degradation?
Let them wake up!

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by dstnd: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
mikeansy:

if you are not insane you will realise that my original post is still available for all to see

you are typing on a computer and broadcasting on the world wide web. It is not a blackboard and you can not erase anything. so its pure insanity to cancel a duplicate post when the original is still available!
what are u saying?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by lufseg(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
sincerenigerian:
love ur coment

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
vedaxcool:

I think osinbanjo is doing d campaign alone while Buhari is in d hospital observing...

Meanwhile GEJ till Buhari get heart attack grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by lion042(m): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
This man is very short to be Nigeria vice president, GEJ2019

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by tola9ja: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
GMB TILL CORRUPTION END IN NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by datribune: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Honestly i used to think Samboribobo was mute or tongueless or something like dat. If dat guy had been born in old england his fate would hav been like dat of Mumchance who was hanged 4 doing nothing. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by thaoriginator: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Smaddy haffi tell me say, weh di Tanoids deh
Nah Jah guh fi punish dem any weh dem deh

Mi nuh send dem mada dem, or anyting dem say
Caw Jah Jah always listen fi me anytime me pray

Tomorrow will be a happy time, unlike yesterday
Bad minds dem haffi run guh, follow GEJ

Every evil mussi bow or get crush pon di f'uckin' way

*Typing....*
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by Popemax(m): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
heilige:
Osinbajo means business oh. Where sambo dey ? See as Prof dey cover grounds very smartly
which ground??dreamer

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by Uwakuwak(f): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
He was not well paid as professor and pastor, good opportunity ,
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by oaklajay12345(m): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Gej till 2019
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by redrumninja: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
sincerenigerian:
The in-coming vice-president is doing his thing locally without fanfare. Prof. Osinbajo keeps winning minds of Nigerians who have been sitting on the fence. The postponement of election has only created more avenues for APC to win more minds.

I expect these new pictures to give TANoids and PDP at large headache and diarrhea of the mouth. grin grin grin
Incoming Vice President ? You must be high on glue.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by jd3trice(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy
soe:
Sambo where are you?

Namadina--madina

But wait a minute
Why do we have two samboribobos in this hebariba government?

Namadi Sambo (VP) and Dasuki Sambo (NSA)

Sambody did dis on purpose
cheesy
soe:
Sambo where are you?

Namadina--madina

But wait a minute
Why do we have two samboribobos in this hebariba government?

Namadi Sambo (VP) and Dasuki Sambo (NSA)

Sambody did dis on purpose
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by tuke: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
gemiclem:
which pix was taken in uyo?
which pix was taken beyond?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by patrickmuf(m): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
This man style of campaigning is more effective than the normal thing we see around...His innovative strategy is a welcomed development

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by ghostofsparta(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by tuke: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Popemax:
which ground??dreamer
grin
Popemax:
which ground??dreamer
ground for 'beyond' pls show us pix of him daughter
Re: Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos) by Bizinton: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari is not a thief
Buhari is not lazy
Buhari is not clueless
Buhari is not corrupt
Buhari is committed
Buhari is passionate
Buhari is a Nigerian
Buhari is a general
Buhari has been to war
Buhari has true follower ship
Buhari is a politician's nightmare
Buhari is a movement
Buhari is clean
Buhari is discipline
Buhari is persistent
Buhari is tenacious
Buhari is simple
Love him or hate him,
Buhari has changed Nigeria for good.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari / Senate Gives Conditions For Magu's Reconsideration / Governor Ganduje And Wife, Hafsat On Azman Air Economy Class Seat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.