Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

How To Keep A Man...coming Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep A Man...coming Back (955 Views)

6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More / Why Do I Keep Coming Back Here / PHOTOS: Ladies Keep Your Man Coming For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep A Man...coming Back by 2el(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
How to keep a MAN...coming back...

As ladies we all want our men for US and US alone without having to go to Funke, Yetunde, Agnes, Susan, Aisha, Ada and so on...YES! It is very possible to keep a man to yourself alone. This isn't taught anywhere or read in any book, but there are simple TACTICS to follow, I repeat simple rules which can serve as GUIDELINES.

The truth is that men are naturally POLYGAMOUS in nature but it is possible to have HIM to yourself, start with your man today. Basically, men are moved by what they see, unlike women, we are moved by what we hear.

Here are a few tips to keep your man to yourself;

1. APPEARANCE - your dressing speaks a lot on your personality, it tells who you are, dress the way you wish to be addressed. Decency isn't bought, neither is it sold in the market or mall. Decency is in born, its inside of you. You cannot go to a formal occasion dressed for an "OWANBE" party...and u expect a reasonable man in his normal senses to approach you, NO WAY GIRL!

2. MANNERS- most ladies these days in the 21st century lack manners, they talk to a man however they want to without words like please, sorry and thank you. Most relationships have been ruined due to lack of manners on the part of the woman.
HEY! c'mon, I am a lady before you say Im
beginning to take sides with the men.

3. INDEPENDENCE- The truth here is most men want the opportunity to always provide for their women but a man would never put a LIABILITY at home except you intend to be enslaved for a lifetime. C'mon girl, go put your ass to work. By this I don't mean selling your body in exchange for money and materials things. Your beautiful hands wasn't made for fancy, there are a million and one ways you could put it to work. If EDUCATION isn't your calling, definitely HANDIWORK is but girl, education is key and a passport to any business.

4. PRAYER- I am not trying to sound so religious here, but If as a lady in a serious relationship or marraige and you aint praying then forget your man. PRAY! even if things are going smoothly and fine, PRAY! even when things go wrong. what we fail to understand is that our PRAYERS go a long
way into MOLDING the kind of man we DESERVE.

5. SEX- yes sex is very important in marriage even the bible recommends SEX for marriage...a good number of us would want to stone me in the face right now, but hehehe...TG I am faraway. One. thing we fail to understand is SEX cannot keep a
man in a relationship, even if you want do
monkey style in bed, If you aint the one, you aint. He would only suck you like a piece of orange and dump your remnants..YES! I have to be blunt about this...WIVES! If you starve your husband of GOOD SEX, Suzzy will give it to him outside...GF'S..a few period of closing those legs won't kill you..

6. APPRECIATION- Learn to appreciate your man, every little effort counts and should be
acknowledged, let him know from time to time how much you appreciate having him in your life.

7. Knowing how to cook is very vital, the world is now a global village and if you didn't learn how to cook from your mother, then the internet can help you out. If you stave your husband from good food then you know what will happen next...WIVES learn to cook for your husbands and GF'S let him taste of your cooking at least once in
a while.

8. Never make yourself too available for any man, no matter what...LET HIM MISS YOU, it is in that your WORTH would be measured....

9. IMPERFECTION- nobody was created perfect by God, we all have our little shortcomings, learn to forgive and forget but never PLAY the fool while doing this...

10. Men dislike nagging women, always call your man to order whenever you feel he has gone wrong, instead of nagging it all out...

LADIES! This is just a tip of the iceberg, keep posted for more...No prayer house can solve your problem, you the only one that know how it pinches you, always do the best
you have got first before you seek good solution outside. Remember, your inner self reflects on the outside and you are very
BEAUTIFUL...Never make anyone make you feel less...the man who truly deserves you might just be next DOOR.

How about all these and a man still cheats? No, that's his loss...just be the BEST you can be and remember ONLY A BEST RECOGNIZES THE BEST. God bless you....MEN! You are not left out, keep posted for yours next
week...

Credit: http://mahapetite..com/2015/02/the-wife-wife-material.html?showComment=1424872333686&m=1
Re: How To Keep A Man...coming Back by Cutehector(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
All dese thnz na wash. Just put him unda some sot of spell grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Keep A Man...coming Back by mentorandfriend(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op you did just to the topic. Manners, dressing and neatness, culinery skills, education, etc. But those things are in themselves not exhaustive. I'll show you what I learnt in an intensive couples seminar in Dominion city. I'm still single, but learning never ends, so I went.

There is something called the fascinating womanhood that every lady must have. It is a practice that becomes part of the woman. This fascinating womanhood has four faces.
1) The face of a mother
2) The face of a queen
3) The face of a baby
4) The face of a patner.

Men will adore the lady with all these, especially the face of a baby; that very fragile, submissive, girlish nature. It makes men want to care, pamper and protect the woman in their lives. It is this face that makes Romeo die for Juliet. I should infact open a thread for this, but nice research op.
Re: How To Keep A Man...coming Back by LewisO: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
YES!!!
Re: How To Keep A Man...coming Back by justmag(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is simply wonderful and educative. Ladies...please don't read this without your notepad and pen. Take notes! Put your notes be side your bible or Koran. And read your notes everyday when you wake up and learn to keep that man satified and not terrified.
Re: How To Keep A Man...coming Back by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
op....ur head dey dere....seriously...am searching for a lady of such...op...abeg take one kiss...mmuuuuuaaaaaahhhhhhh.
Re: How To Keep A Man...coming Back by 2el(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Observing

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Really Do To Show That,you Really Love Your Woman/man. / Please Advice Me On This (urgently) / Tips On How To Have A Better Relationship That Wil Lead To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.