Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? (946 Views)

She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened / Who Is The Most Important Woman In A Mans Life / They Say The Way To A Mans Heart Is Through His Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? by ChappyChase: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
This morning, me and my colleagues were involved in an heated debate which is, "what is the closest way to a mans heart" at first I was like "of cause is the stomach!!" But as the argument proceeded, I was getting confused and it seemed to me that the easiest place to a mans heart is no longer the stomach or so I thought!
Well, the argument no gree end oo till I left, but its still bothered me. So, ladies and gentlemen which of this is the easiest way to a mans heart?
*a) the stomach(food).
*b) under the skirt(nice sex) or.
*c) submission(a respectful wife), as these(the above listed) were the main bone of contention!
Please fellow Nairalanders, your opinion(s) are highly welcome (relationship expert are also welcome)
Re: Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? by Cutehector(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lagos-ibadan express way...

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
For a woman who is married, the easiest way her husband's heart is definitely food.

For unmarried men, to be honest I don't know. It differs based on the guy. It could be sex or it could be the way the girl dresses, it could be the way she behaves, the way she accords him respect. It could be anything.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
A man's heart,
Wha
Re: Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? by Enegod(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Easiest Way To A Mans Heart: Feed him, Have SEX with him, and then Go Home undecided
Re: Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? by ChappyChase: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
misssclassy:
For a woman who is married, the easiest way her husband's heart is definitely food.

For unmarried men, to be honest I don't know. It differs based on the guy. It could be sex or it could be the way the girl dresses, it could be the way she behaves, the way she accords him respect. It could be anything.
So what happens to a married man who's wife can cook but don't have respect and can't "do"?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? by ChappyChase: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Enegod:
Easiest Way To A Mans Heart: Feed him, Have SEX with him, and then Go Home undecided
na so e easy?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? by ronald4lif(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
I don't even know but definitely not food for me.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? by wiringdpt(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Food...I don't eat much but I fell in love with her cooking skills.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? by Strongfaze(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
The easiest way is by ditching that 'equality mentality'
Re: Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? by wordbank(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Babalawo pattern
DO AS I SAY grin
Re: Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
it simply differs... the easiest way tha leads to the heart of Mr A is different from that of Mr B.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? by coldHeat: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
I guess it depends on the man.

For Adam it was his eyes; he saw Eve and invented Poetry in that instant.

For others it may be whatever provokes or tickles their fancy. For me I guess I am moved and stimulated by thought-provoking ideas and enlightenment.

May I humbly state that sex can never be a way to a man's heart, which is the core of his spirit-being.

In summary, there is no sure way to a man's heart but I do know the sure-fire way to a man's mumu button is his ego. Stroke it, feed it and viola! - a new mumu has been born!

Sorey dakeda dayo! (That's all there is to it!)

(1) (Reply)

Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century / Signs Shes Totally Into You / 7 Lies Naija Babes Tell In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.