Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Fayose Releases Photos Of Buhari In A London Hospital (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Releases Photos Of Buhari In A London Hospital (pics) (6572 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics) / Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Releases Photos Of Buhari In A London Hospital (pics) by angelsing(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2015
jom28gy:
Though it seems like rumours,but we should not take it for granted, in every rumour there is atom of truth,this thing that Ayo fayose is talking lets investigate it and find out the truth.no how no how,truth must be there.
Hope u said the same thing regarding that Ekitigate audio..At list there was evidence they can authenticate
Re: Fayose Releases Photos Of Buhari In A London Hospital (pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2015
I am yet to see a Political Aspirant from the UK coming to Nigeria. I have not also witnessed the daughter of any UK political aspirant schooling in Nigeria and shopping at Prada, Channel etc.

This ancient ancestor should stop disgracing Nigeria with his public speaking with groundnut accent.
Re: Fayose Releases Photos Of Buhari In A London Hospital (pics) by deanoffaculty: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Like seriously.........what is the problem of Ayo Fayose? What is he feeling like?
I was watching his press interview on Ait yesterday. Buhari even speaks good English better than him. Why is he bullying GMB? Which school did he graduate from? Wetin be im discipline?
Fayose wey dey behave like NURTW chairman.........THE MOST UNORGANIZED GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA!
Re: Fayose Releases Photos Of Buhari In A London Hospital (pics) by binie: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Fayose Releases Photos Of Buhari In A London Hospital (pics) by ShootingStar88(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Fayose Releases Photos Of Buhari In A London Hospital (pics) by echobee(f): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
ekiti state governor.............. CEO. Chief executive omoeta
fflamingo:
Lagos State Governor ------ SAN
--------------------------------
Ogun State Governor ------- Chartered
Accountant
Oyo State Governor ------- Chartered Accountant
Osun State Governor -------- Engineer
Ondo State Governor --------Doctor
Ekiti State Governor -------- ?
Re: Fayose Releases Photos Of Buhari In A London Hospital (pics) by Ovamboland(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Billyonaire:
I am yet to see a Political Aspirant from the UK coming to Nigeria. I have not also witnessed the daughter of any UK political aspirant schooling in Nigeria and shopping at Prada, Channel etc.

This ancient ancestor should stop disgracing Nigeria with his public speaking with groundnut accent.

I guess you have seen a Nigerian sitting on the British throne, and Nigerian District Officers ruling Manchester, Dover, Aberdeen and providing railway,schools and hospitals for the British masses and a bunch of Nigerians writing the British constitution and organizing elections for native British parliamentarians. You sure know the Nigerian dude who amalgamated Scotland, Wales, England and Ireland into one country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed! The Dirty Life Style Of Femi Fani Kayode, His Sexcapade, Drug. / Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity / Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.