Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

5 Things that happens In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things that happens In A Relationship (609 Views)

Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church / Some Freaky Things That Happens To A Woman's During S*x / Lady Lets The World Know What Happens In Her Bed-room (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things that happens In A Relationship by mrpackager(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
1. Guys Will Always Be The First ToText A Girl, But
Once That Lady
Spreads Those Bu Legs For Him she Would Be the
one texting Him
Every Time.

2. Most Guys Will Say Its Not A Must We Have SEX
But Truth Behind it is Why don't We have It Every
time we are
Together.

3. Most Girls Will Say Have DATED Two Guys Which
Its A Lie She
Has Dated More than that.

4. Most Guys Will Say I Want Us To be together
Forever But Once
He Got What he Wants From her Then Problems
Starts Break ups
Every time.

5. Most Ladies Give in To SEX Just keep that
Relationship Strong But
to Guys More You Give in To SEX the More you
Become Cheap and
useless To Him

TRUE OR FALSE
Re: 5 Things that happens In A Relationship by CrazyScientist: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
mrpackager:

5 .....to Guys More You Give in To SEX the More you
Become Cheap and
useless To Him

TRUE OR FALSE

FALSE angry
Re: 5 Things that happens In A Relationship by LewisO: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
BRB...
Re: 5 Things that happens In A Relationship by LewisO: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
mrpackager:

5. Most Ladies Give in To SEX Just keep that
Relationship Strong But
to Guys More You Give in To SEX the More you
Become Cheap and
useless To Him

TRUE OR FALSE

This is a pure false. undecided
Re: 5 Things that happens In A Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
1, 4 and 5 are untrue.

On number 1 - many guys are usually still the first to text their partner even when they have had sex. Except if you meant a situation where his end target was just the sex and he never was in love.

On number 4 - absolutely untrue. My observation on this is that some girls often change and start giving unnecessary attitude after they start having sex with their men. I think it has to do with them thinking that he's got his way on me so I want to test his love and see if the love is still as strong as before we had sex, but they somehow overstretch their luck. This attitude sometimes further push the guy to the wall and he start contemplating on quiting

On number 5 - I agree most ladies give in to sex to appease their men and assure them of their love, and moreso, so he doesn't starts looking for options elsewhere but I disagree that guys takes girls they have had sex with as useless and cheap. Maybe boys do, but to men it's a different case altogether.
Re: 5 Things that happens In A Relationship by alberto2k(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Why only 5 or is this the only one that happens in your relationship? undecided
Re: 5 Things that happens In A Relationship by mrpackager(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
abio ooooo

reasons@ u ol wey say na FALSE

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Make A Woman Threatening / Ladies, Wah Will Be Ur Reaction? / Your Special Someone Is Worth The Wait,don't B In A Hurry To Change Ya Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.