Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,177 members, 7,811,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church (5968 Views)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by jonaifame22(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2017
Happy sunday to u all, hope the weekend has been great cos mine has been great, except for one yellow who I fvcked last week and paid her and dashed her some money cos she tried, only for me to call her yesternite and she said she has increased her fee double the price, I jus chenked her immediately.

Anytime I'm in church and there's a vagant seat by my side, I always wish it wld be a fine young gal that'll seat by my side cos of the body contact dat cld arise cos we're close by each other, but when after a while a person comes and the usher sends. the person to my side and it's a male or a middle aged women , I dnt always know may be I should be angry or sad. Pls born again people pls dnt come and show ur righteousness here by coming to preach to me or advice me

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by bibijay123(f): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2017
Lol you will never change cos it is 'in' you.

5 Likes

Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by Jodha(f): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2017
Woh I just both preach and advice you grin grin, y should you have negative thoughts even in the house of God?
Kindly go down on your knees and ask God to purify your mind(that's all I have to say)
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2017
Mtcheew.. Start crying na
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by skywalker240(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2017
give the man and the old lady body contact too angry
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by BiafranBushBoy: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2017
bibijay123:
Lol you will never change cos it is 'in' you.

Like PEAK? wink
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by casttlebarbz(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2017
but your moniker says you are a female ?
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2017
jonaifame22:
Happy sunday to u all, hope the weekend has been great cos mine has been great, except for one yellow who I fvcked last week and paid her and dashed her some money cos she tried, only for me to call her yesternite and she said she has increased her fee double the price, I jus chenked her immediately.

Anytime I'm in church and there's a vagant seat by my side, I always wish it wld be a fine young gal that'll seat by my side cos of the body contact dat cld arise cos we're close by each other, but when after a while a person comes and the usher sends. the person to my side and it's a male or a middle aged women , I dnt always know may be I should be angry or sad. Pls born again people pls dnt come and show ur righteousness here by coming to preach to me or advice me
[s]
jonaifame22:

[/s]
jonaifame22:

Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2017
angry
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by Bluezy13(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2017
Different people, different problems.

My own is to sleep. Now I sleep freely, careless of who is watching.
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2017
stupid thing

nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by Kobicove(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2017
Are you male or female?
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by bibijay123(f): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Like PEAK? wink
lol yes o

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by Rayloverscrib: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2017
Is there any sense here?
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by adaksbullet: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by kingofcasting(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2017
undecided

1 Share

Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by Stark7: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by liljboy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Don't worry I will fill the vaGant seat for you
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by colossus91(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
finally.........

Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by jonaifame22(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
liljboy:
Don't worry I will fill the vaGant seat for you
only females should seat by my side
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
jonaifame22:

It happens.
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
The problem with u is that ur life is somehow...the devil is about winning the contract to use ur destiny to gamble...take time bro undecided

Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by Cholls(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
my brother that's a sign of desperation.
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by Realcash224(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Guy you need deliverance!
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by ameezy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
undecided

Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by RedCard88(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op I can see u just finished smoking Sambisa weed dat's y u ar posting dis trash.
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by dhardline(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Inside the church... Smh

Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by jonaifame22(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
dhardline:
Inside the church... Smh
undecided
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by Idydarling(f): 1:45am On Jan 09, 2017
what happened to ur old monicker?
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by jonaifame22(m): 3:16am On Jan 09, 2017
Idydarling:
what happened to ur old monicker?
which old moniker? U said u're soft hearted in ur profile, I guess u meant those big things on ur chest
Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by brandydaniells(m): 5:55am On Jan 09, 2017

Re: Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church by dreamworld: 5:57am On Jan 09, 2017
Lesbian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched / Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? / How Many Men ACTUALLY Enjoy Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.