Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

STIs: The Facts You Need To Know - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / STIs: The Facts You Need To Know (23852 Views)

12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy / Three UK Students Invent A Condom That Glows In The Dark Around Stis / The Facts About Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: STIs: The Facts You Need To Know by live4ever: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
onegig:

Credits:
1.Centre for disease control(CDC)
http://m.cdc.gov/enHealthSafetyTopics/DiseasesConditions/STDs/

2. http://markmanson.net/std-guide

As for RAW scores, that's the average number of partners you do have sex with to run the risk of an infection. However this are just probable scores.

Question is, do you still think hopping from one bed to the other beneficial and sampling as many girls as possible clever? I hope someone makes a rational decision today.

Thanks a lot man. Quite an enlightening piece! Wish it is given more coverage of repeated FP posting to save many misguided folks.

Of course people should be free to make their decisions but shld also be provided with adequate information on consequences of those actions not the lob-sided propaganda of sexual promiscuity as a smart way of life we see everywhere in the media this days!

Still av a case of someone's careless lifestyle of over 15yrs ago (was seemingly harmless fun then) av bin trying to resolve for almost 10yrs!

Ultimately ur life is urs & u bear the fruits of whatever way u choose to live!

Be warned.

3 Likes

Re: STIs: The Facts You Need To Know by Hdate: 2:44am On Mar 10, 2015
I am mischelli, aged 22yrs. Sudden i came to know that affected with herpes. My mind is blank and feel like there is no life! One Day my close friend suggested me to join in Herpes dating site Hromance.com which is scammers free website and having verified singles.Now i am very happy with my soulmate. I strongly recomend you all that if you are herpes infected dont feel that everything is gone. find your likeminded partner who support you & share everything with you. Search your love in www.Hromance.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Bucket Challenge?! Naah. We Climb In Africa / 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day / DELSUTH Doctor Leaves Woman In Theater, Refers Her To His Private Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.