Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119053 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Adaeze003(f): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2015
Lucious got no chill yo...

Lucious: you still going to church?

Andre: yes sir.

Lucious: you still believe in God?

Andre: yes sir.

Lucious: well, you pray to God that he forgives you coz I don't.

I don't like the nigga but that scene was dope.

Still sympathetic towards Andre tho, and is it just me or he looks hotter? Still wondering what lucious' problem is with him.

Tiana... that baby girl fine.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2015
...that LAWYER!! DAMN!! He's really "Thirsty" for fame, he's the man of the Episode for me. Very Gangster! Ludacris got served...the nerve!
Not a fan of Rap music but Lucious' "Snitch, Bit;ch" thingy...."pay very close attention, my haters. .my haters, my haters". Why is Lucious so detached from Andre sad . I feel so bad for him. It's official, Booboo Kitty and Cookie will Never be friends...those 2 are refreshingly vindictive. Tiara's song was good too and yes Andre looks more appealing

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yonce(f): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2015
What was Kelly Rowland's scene about?

Why was Ludacris so mad?

I wish Luscious stayed in jail a little longer........his ego really needs to be taken down a notch. I'm not comfortable with the way he's portrayed as high and mighty.

Automatically #TeamDynasty(totally cliché)

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yonce(f): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2015
cao:
Omo, that guy thirsty, no be lie-o. Fear everybody on this show. Feel bad for Andre though, dude can't not catch a break. I wonder what's going to happen with Boo Boo Kitty?

I honestly feel for the guy. Out of all the brothers, he's the most neglected.

I'm starting to suspect, they're not his real parents.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by jenyna: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2015
It's today o,on dstv channel 125 fox by 8:00pm grin wink
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2015
Alfred234:

if you don't like the gay scenes then stop watching it. We both know that those gay scenes are not going to stop not when the director and the lead actor are gay.

that's total crap- a lot of youtubers & members of reddit have a lot of problem with the faggotry displayed in it. But it seems NL is cool with it, as no one even seems to be bothered..or are NLanders homoerotic?

trust me, when Arrow season 4 & Prison break 5 get released, empire would lose its viewiers & its rating would drop like a sack of potatoes.. I'll be here to say I told you so.
or do you wanna wager?... empire would not go beyond season 3...wanna bet?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

that's total crap- a lot of youtubers & members of reddit have a lot of problem with the faggotry displayed in it. But it seems NL is cool with it, as no one even seems to be bothered..or are NLanders homoerotic?

trust me, when Arrow season 4 & Prison break 5 get released, empire would lose its viewiers & its rating would drop like a sack of potatoes.. I'll be here to say I told you so.
Lol calm down you think those few gay scenes on Empire are annoying? Then you haven't seen series like Sense8 and How To Get Away With Murder you'd smash you TV set watching them. The thing is that most American TV series/Movies now have gay characters even Arrow has a gay storyline its just that intimacy scenes are not much on Arrow and if am guessing right Prison Break will likely feature a gay character in its new season so you see that you can't really run away from this gay stuffs unless you stop watching American TV series/Movies. I don't even think shows like Arrow and Prison Break can make Empire loose its viewers. And about Empire not going beyond Season 3 I personally don't think it will go beyond that but let's wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Alfred234:

Lol calm down you think those few gay scenes on Empire are annoying? Then you haven't seen series like Sense8 and How To Get Away With Murder you'd smash you TV set watching them. The thing is that most American TV series/Movies now have gay characters even Arrow has a gay storyline its just that intimacy scenes are not much on Arrow and if am guessing right Prison Break will likely feature a gay character in its new season so you see that you can't really run away from this gay stuffs unless you stop watching American TV series/Movies.

the high intellect exhibited in How to get away with murder kills the noise of the gay scenes.
Wentworth Miller who played Michael scofield is gay in real life, but they don't focus too much on the homo thingy in the series.

how is there any gay storyline in arrow?

the legalization of gay marriage in america is the cause of it all. because it grew rampant after the gay bill was passed into law.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
I think the song is called Snitch B***h. Unfortunately, the link available on YouTube appears to only work for yanky. Give me a sec to see if the YouTube MP3 converter would still work on it.
UPDATE: Nope, the copyright no gree. Yup, it's called Snitch B***h (Terrence Howard ft. Petey Pablo).
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Talius(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

the high intellect exhibited in How to get away with murder kills the noise of the gay scenes.
Wentworth Miller who played Michael scofield is gay in real life, but they don't focus too much on the homo thingy in the series.

the legalization of gay marriage in america is the cause of it all. because it grew rampant after the gay bill was passed into law.
Exactly, it was the legalization of gays that caused it. They are all trying to please the LGBT community to attract more viewers
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Adaeze003(f): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oh, I forgot to mention ma nigga Ludacris! I love that nigga silly. He was forming boss for lucious of all people. Lol

When you're dirty, you totally need a dirty lawyer... grin

I don't like the idea of a new label tho, I don't know how that will turn out.

You guys need to chill on the gayness coz you aint seen nothing yet. They are trying to "normalize" gay-dom so you're going to see it in more and more series, movies, books, billboards. It's just the beginning. Like someone said, unless you wanna drop all things American.

Not saying I like the scenes tho.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by confistified(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sitting back reminiscing of how i used to get down and dirty with u....................................... I disregarded lessons that was shared with me cos i was taught am not suppose to trust any, its hard to see d frame when u are in the picture but now the picture faded bitch an done with you..................... Clyde told me "keep ur eyes open for them jealous haters".... "keep ur head low cos they taking pictures.... "When they try to convince u they chilling with u pay very close attention My Hater My Hater My hater"
Snitch bitch Snitch in the ass bitch

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Ra's Al Ghul's daughter is gay in Arrow na...
The gay thing is too much sha, I once complained on their facebook fan page and those white folks wanted to eat me raw
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by confistified(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

prison break season 5 shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Alfred234:

Ra's Al Ghul's daughter is gay in Arrow na...
The gay thing is too much sha, I once complained on their facebook fan page and those white folks wanted to eat me raw

lolololol.. abeg.. lesbianism is better jare..

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
confistified:
prison break season 5 shocked shocked shocked shocked

yes yes. prison break is coming back
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
confistified:
Sitting back reminiscing of how i used to get down and dirty with u....................................... I disregarded lessons that was shared with me cos i was taught am not suppose to trust any, its hard to see d frame when u are in the picture but now the picture faded bitch an done with you..................... Clyde told me "keep ur eyes open for them jealous haters".... "keep ur head low cos they taking pictures.... "When they try to convince u they chilling with u pay very close attention My Hater My Hater My hater"
Snitch bitch Snitch in the ass bitch

This song went hard mhen!!! I just downloaded it

Streets are watching, eyes on me the closest to me don switched upon me days are long and nights are lonely its better to know it cuz now I know it ain't........
You ain't nothing but a Snitch b*tch Snitching ass b*tch, Snitch b*tch Snitching ass b*tch, and you know it you know it and I know it and you know i know it...
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by confistified(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

yes yes. prison break is coming back
wen bro
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by confistified(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Alfred234:

This song went hard mhen!!! I just downloaded it

Streets are watching, eyes on me the closest to me don switched upon me days are long and nights are lonely its better to know it cuz now I know it ain't........
You ain't nothing but a Snitch b*tch Snitching ass b*tch, Snitch b*tch Snitching ass b*tch, and you know it you know it and I know it and you know i know it...
where did u download it from bro nd hw do i search for it
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
confistified:
where did u download it from bro nd hw do i search for it

http://junglevibez.net/tracks/terrence_howard_empire.html
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by confistified(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Damn! I hereby christen luscious Lyon "Baba Ogbon", the guy is 4cking brainy, always dashing anybody that opposes him with full force. I wouldn't mind seeing Ludacris' face after crossing the luscious Lane. ..... Just like said, Anika seems to be the one that will lose out the most at the end of the day. Nobody wants her, cookie cant stand her for a minute, luscious also not feeling her anymore, Jamal wouldn't even see her 500km near him, Hakeem that shined her Congo has since moved on to shine better Spanish Congo and Andre? That one na lost sheep running from wolves and lyons (yes, lions).

I have a feeling Hakeem's leaked album will have no desired effect as luscious' single from prison will definitely drown the popularity Hakeem's song could have garnered

I was wondering what will be in the evidence envelope lawyer thirsty gave to the black bitchhh in cheap suit, because am sure as hell it won't be the same evidence that compel the judge to grant luscious 'boss' Lyon bail. By the way, something tells me it's drug money lawyer thirsty used in paying his fees back in law school, because that man thirsty sure has gangsterism intertwined with his law practice.

Now that luscious is out, Jamal will definitely not enjoy all the power he is weilding again and their relationship might go sour with Jamal's wife abi na husband, always hanging around the Empire mansion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by GIYAZZ(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
daveP:
Season 2's out!! Phinally.

Andre's now head of board by default and he removes his dad as boss as his first task. Seems Cookie kinda agrees(she may actually want to prove to luscious that all her sons are talented)

music is in luscious' blood as he carries it to the entire prison and becomes a top boss even down there.

Jamal's new look-Lol.

In the trailer, one lady kept repeating Empire is NOTHING without Luscious Lyon present. I hope that's not the theme story of this entire season 2 anyway.

Means Andre escaped that murder that his wife did.

Cookie 'Funke Akindele' Lyon still on her A game! smiley
I thought it was just me. Cookie looks and acts like Jenifa! Hahaha!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
confistified:
wen bro

I'm not sure yet.... but soon..
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
anik should just leave that Lyon family since cookie keeps treating her like a dirt rag. i even prefer Anika to Cookie aka razz madam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by GIYAZZ(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
My sister just downloaded the season 2 yesterday. I was busy watching a Rap battle, and before I could meet up, she don enter episode 6. All I gotta do now is wait for her to come back from wherever she went and send me the movie. Nna ehn. . .
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by odion81(f): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
I really feel for Andre. Anyway let's see as the other episodes goes
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
..there's gonna be trouble for the hostage takers especially Cookie, now that Luscious is out on bail. After listening to the 2nd verse of his rap, the part where he said
"Ama lay low for a minute then I'm coming for those; that decided to cross the road and roll with the wrong folks...like playing the Grand Piano but tapping the wrong notes"
My Cookie o!! cheesy You're finito!!
..Anyhoo, he loves her regardless. Initial gragra, the look he gives her can light up a whole city
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by drizzypat: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

listen nigga

This is hollywood a serie is nvr complete with these things,it use to be

Thrills
Comic
Action and suspense

Now gay added

Producers are to touch all sides to mk it go viral and spread well or u think "blue is the warmest colour" got more award cus of its drama?

Or orphan black,shameless,orange is the new black??

This is business mate!!!

Even I will add it to mine jst to gain more viewers

Quit hating!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by drizzypat: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

lolololol.. abeg.. lesbianism is better jare..
lmao grin

Y e no go beta?

Cus u a dude!!
I too prefare lez
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by empirecast(f): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
#empire trending grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.