Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (122024 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by UjSizzle(f): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
Still trying to make sense of the Kelly scene
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

lolololol.. abeg.. lesbianism is better jare..
Lol don't be a sexist
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Alfred234:

Lol calm down you think those few gay scenes on Empire are annoying? Then you haven't seen series like Sense8 and How To Get Away With Murder you'd smash you TV set watching them. The thing is that most American TV series/Movies now have gay characters even Arrow has a gay storyline its just that intimacy scenes are not much on Arrow and if am guessing right Prison Break will likely feature a gay character in its new season so you see that you can't really run away from this gay stuffs unless you stop watching American TV series/Movies. I don't even think shows like Arrow and Prison Break can make Empire loose its viewers. And about Empire not going beyond Season 3 I personally don't think it will go beyond that but let's wait and see.
tru
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by daveP(m): 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I thought it was just me. Cookie looks and acts like Jenifa! Hahaha!!!
grin methinks its the other way round. Since i noticed this years back, i concluded she's the 'secret' for jenifa's crazy act on screen. Speculations anyway. grin

no allow rap battles make you forget better movie o. Hnm
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by GIYAZZ(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
daveP:
grin methinks its the other way round. Since i noticed this years back, i concluded she's the 'secret' for jenifa's crazy act on screen. Speculations anyway. grin

Lol, abi?

My sister has sent me the movie sef, but I'm not ready to watch it yet.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by daveP(m): 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lol, abi?

My sister has sent me the movie sef, but I'm not ready to watch it yet.
lol. Postponing to build viewing tension ba?

The weaklink of this series is Hakeem. I hope successive episodes corrects that.

Im onto 50cents's Power as i type.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by GIYAZZ(m): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2015
daveP:
lol. Postponing to build viewing tension ba?

The weaklink of this series is Hakeem. I hope successive episodes corrects that.

Im onto 50cents's Power as i type.
No, just busy.

I hate that Hakeem character like fucck! The dude is so annoying and childish! I hope he changes.

Nice. How did you download it? I've only got "Hakeem's" Drip drop.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 12:33am On Oct 02, 2015
Yonce:
What was Kelly Rowland's scene about?

Why was Ludacris so mad?

I wish Luscious stayed in jail a little longer........his ego really needs to be taken down a notch. I'm not comfortable with the way he's portrayed as high and mighty.

Automatically #TeamDynasty(totally cliché)
d film is majorly centrd around a powerful musical god...d high $ mighty stuff is justified. Cnt wait to see what Lyon Dynasty wil do wt dmslvs. Ludacris ws kinda annoyin. And Andre is either not their child or Luscious' mistake child frm a short relationship. Speakn of d lawyer dt got luscious released, m yet to understand dat one. A much better episode dan the ep1
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 12:35am On Oct 02, 2015
daveP:

she staggers like Cookie Lols
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 12:44am On Oct 02, 2015
Adaeze003:
Lucious got no chill yo...

Lucious: you still going to church?

Andre: yes sir.

Lucious: you still believe in God?

Andre: yes sir.

Lucious: well, you pray to God that he forgives you coz I don't.

I don't like the nigga but that scene was dope.

Still sympathetic towards Andre tho, and is it just me or he looks hotter? Still wondering what lucious' problem is with him.

Tiana... that baby girl fine.

he looks hotter. Sexy n grt build
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2015
Abeg sm1 shud gv me Snitch bitch song link by Terrence Howard. No b al ds sites wey go say mk u register first.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Bimffo(m): 1:42am On Oct 02, 2015
nitane25:
Abeg sm1 shud gv me Snitch bitch song link by Terrence Howard. No b al ds sites wey go say mk u register first.

www..com/download-mp3-empire-cast-snitch-bitch-ft-terrence-howard-petey-pablo/

www..com/download-mp3-empire-cast-snitch-bitch-ft-terrence-howard-petey-pablo/

Quote me, then copy the link.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 6:12am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Adaeze003(f): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2015
nitane25:
he looks hotter. Sexy n grt build

He definitely hit the gym after season1...

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Adaeze003(f): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2015
nitane25:
d film is majorly centrd around a powerful musical god...d high $ mighty stuff is justified. Cnt wait to see what Lyon Dynasty wil do wt dmslvs. Ludacris ws kinda annoyin. And Andre is either not their child or Luscious' mistake child frm a short relationship. Speakn of d lawyer dt got luscious released, m yet to understand dat one. A much better episode dan the ep1

Definitely a much better episode than epi1. Andre is definitely their kid. Or maybe cookie's alone because cookie loves the nigga even though he didn't visit her in jail and all that. She even wants him to run the company.

Maybe He reminds Lucious too much of his mother. Looks like lucious' mother was bipolar as well from the "itsy bitsy spider" scene.

I have a feeling Andre will finally run the company tho. Jamal can't cope and Hakeem is a brat. Oh well...
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2015
So that's it? Kelly Rowland just had 3 seconds to play Lucious ret.ra.ded mother in a flashback? undecided

Da fu..ck is wrong with Luda? Why the nigga so mad? Did Lucious fu..ck his girl? grin grin RIP in advance to him.

That lawyer so shady he blur my version. embarassed

My poor baby Andre, hang in there darling.

Cookie needs to get over the fact that Anika fu..ck both her ex husband and her son. Just goes to show the men in her family are useless goats.

So now Jamal is bad? I find it funny. These producers know how to fu. .ck up a good character.

They need to get Hakeem a new story line, he's getting boring. I mean your storyline just can't be banging women, freaking boring no character depth.

Overall my man Luda acting was really good, kudos to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2015
Just watched it!

Is it only me that thinks Cookie is deluded about this her music label ish? I don't see it working at allll!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2015
I felt so sorry for Andre after he said those words to his father, Poor boy! There is more story to their issue, that Kelly's part is leading us to somewhere!

Lmaoooooooooooo at Luda Chris gringrin I knew they would soon deal with him, but I want an episode were Luscious would be the loser, if they continue portraying him as omnipotent, it will become predictable!

The episode ended with a bang, can't wait for next episode!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by slimsky(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2015
Lucious got mad skills with the rap song(Snitch)
Luda beta respect himself b4 lucious end his character like how he did Chris Rock
"I'ma call them 'Rainbow Sensation.' Boom."Small pikin sense....perfect answer from cookie
I just dey pity Andre... this guy deserve the Empire
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
rokiatu:
So

They need to get Hakeem a new story line, he's getting boring. I mean your storyline just can't be banging women, freaking boring no character depth.

As long as banging dem hard & gudd he serves as a great side attraction;

Overall my man Luda acting was really good, kudos to him.
Wen u say Luda do u mean ludacris
Cos I never saw him in season 1
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Adaeze003:

Definitely a much better episode than epi1. Andre is definitely their kid. Or maybe cookie's alone because cookie loves the nigga even though he didn't visit her in jail and all that. She even wants him to run the company.

Maybe He reminds Lucious too much of his mother. Looks like lucious' mother was bipolar as well from the "itsy bitsy spider" scene.

I have a feeling Andre will finally run the company tho. Jamal can't cope and Hakeem is a brat. Oh well...
well spoken babe
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by themejiwalker(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Anika of life

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2015
themejiwalker:
Anika of life
That is what we call IDI AMIN the cousin of IDI ARABA
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ceejay80s(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2015
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
ceejay80s:
Download all empire series songs in mp3 format here:
http://www.sirkenayo.com/download-tracks-tracks-from-t-v-series-empire-season-1-download-entire-season-1/
a useful link. Thanks
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ceejay80s(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
nitane25:
a useful link. Thanks
U're welcome
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ceejay80s(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
nitane25:
a useful link. Thanks
U're welcome
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by daveP(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
GIYAZZ:
No, just busy.

I hate that Hakeem character like fucck! The dude is so annoying and childish! I hope he changes.

Nice. How did you download it? I've only got "Hakeem's" Drip drop.
the usual-O2tvseries.net

if its the singles they dropped in S1, google can help. Many sites have it to download from.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by daveP(m): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
nitane25:
she staggers like Cookie Lols
lol. I bet she's following empire as well.

Dunno if im the only one that thinks there IS SOMETHING LURKING BEHIND THE SHADOWS that will twist the storyline and change things. These producers arent that dumb to wana let Luscious maintain his 'all powerful' character.

Hmm
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by empirecast(f): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Join https://www./317498155040762/ Empire Cast Fan Group & like our page for more updates
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Empire-Cast-Music/426979517503044
& Add Your family, friends & Love Ones To The Group
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by derbybliz(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2015
I really look forward to the bad things that Lucious and this his new lawyer will....Birds of the same feather

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.