Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119475 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by iamkingzlee(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Omolola1:
I need the download link of
'You broke love' Ep 6 and Boom boom boom Ep 7 abeg
and one other song Jamal sang in Ep 7, can't remember the title
I've also searched and searched for Terrence Howard's Boom boom track... here you go for you broke love-->

naijafuse.com.ng/music-download-empire-cast-you-broke-love-ft-jussie-smollett-mp3/
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Some women are just pathetic, i can see why men call us fish brains. What was Anika thinking?? She had Hakeem right in front of her and couldn't tell him she was expecting his baby but thought it wise to kidnap Miranda? Seriously?! What has Miranda got to do with her mess with Hakeem? The guy in question is left free and an innocent girl is punished? She made an already annoying episode 8 even more annoying
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Freda Gatz cut Hakeem into uncountable pieces. ..another failure in empire. .how can they possibly say Hakeem won that battle when he didn't even ptyalialise one single punchline ...no mainstream rapper can stand toe to toe with an underground battle emcee.the empire directors know this & only made Hakeem win to deceive themselves .

Freda was more direct & won ...

Anika is really feather-brained ....
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Some women are just pathetic, i can see why men call us fish brains. What was Anika thinking?? She had Hakeem right in front of her and couldn't tell him she was expecting his baby but thought it wise to kidnap Miranda? Seriously?! What has Miranda got to do with her mess with Hakeem? The guy in question is left free and an innocent girl is punished? She made an already annoying episode 8 even more annoying

not all women have fish brains like you opined cheesy

Anika is surely one of those with the cognitive abilities of a Mandrill. .. .she possesses no wits & is only good for hardcore fücking grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by dubylhover(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

not all women have fish brains like you opined cheesy

Anika is surely one of those with the cognitive abilities of a Mandrill. .. .she possesses no wits & is only good for hardcore fücking grin

and twerking to bobby schmurda's song

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Alfred234:
This episode was cool.. I still think Freda murdered Hakeem in that rap battle tho.. she even insulted Jamal grin that gal na mad gal I swear.

Jamal got me singing "I grew up, stood up and now am Ready to go....."

Anika is pregnant and she haff kidnapped Laura shocked
Hakeem played the crowd and he played the crowd well. He played to his strengths with his second rap, he basically referred to himself as the next big thing, claimed that he would practically be the next legend, then he threw away what he was fighting to keep in the first place - his surname, he literally used the chic as a footnote/afterthought, then topped it off by literally destroying the name 'Lyon'. Look at Lucious catching feelings... Gatz is a hardcore battle rapper, an OG blessed with mad skills, she'd kill you with a punchline or three and she'd probably give you a beatdown as well, but she basically tells the same story, just like Jamal said she's a one note rapper. Well, she could always go the Slick Rick & Nas route and rap stories.

Anika for a second there I was really feeling sorry for you, then you decided to remind us why you're Boo Boo Kitty. So Boo Boo Kitty is that kind of crazy? Or is this what happens when you mess with the Lyons? Abeg, no kill lil' mamacita...I already loathe you for what you did to the recovering addict, don't make it worse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by dubylhover(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
I'm sure wherever Kendrick and Eminem are,they'd b proud of gatz rap...she's just too good.....
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by prowitin(m): 2:12am On Nov 21, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Freda Gatz cut Hakeem into uncountable pieces. ..another failure in empire. .how can they possibly say Hakeem won that battle when he didn't even ptyalialise one single punchline ...no mainstream rapper can stand toe to toe with an underground battle emcee.the empire directors know this & only made Hakeem win to deceive themselves .

I disagree....a good example is Drake vs Meek mills
No doubt Freda had the pinch line but Hakkem had the crowd appeal. But y are right doh...Cus Cus Hakeem had longer time on the mic at the second round ...no right....seems like the battle was not timed.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 5:36am On Nov 21, 2015
Her rap is so gud bt ds tomboy_gangster tin wit her, is aiidy so addictive........geez! She's gon b dficult2bend
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by dubylhover(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2015
prowitin:

I disagree....a good example is Drake vs Meek mills
No doubt Freda had the pinch line but Hakkem had the crowd appeal. But y are right doh...Cus Cus Hakeem had longer time on the mic at the second round ...no right....seems like the battle was not timed.

meek mills?? seriously?? Freda self wud murder him with lines,he isnt hardcore or am emcee like shady or nas

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by adamondroc(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2015
Still passing...
www.sharemyfame.com.ng
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by adamondroc(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Booboo kit I my best...
www.sharemyfame.com
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
If i were to be the judge freda won,seriously the girl has got punchline

What the hell is anika trying to do?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2015
Alfred234:

I totally Concur... Someone pls open a thread on How To Get Away With Murder.
The series is too awesome.

There is a thread already.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2015
salsera:

There is a thread already.
Pls post the link to the thread
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by odeku457(m): 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Am I the only one who suspects Andre's Reverend might just be an FBI agent working undercover...hope Andre doesn't spill his atrocities soon?

If the Reverend was a cop/FBI his evidence will not be admissible in the Couty of Law. But i doubt any foul play from him.

I think Mimi is in some messy Russian Mob money shiit and she's going to drag Empire into it unfortunately. ..i doubt she's even a lesbian.

Mimi is in a personal(relationshipwise)mess
But she is going to be a big contender for Lucious if he realy wants to ruke the world like he pointed out after signing the SwiftStream merger deal.
Keeping my fingers crossed. For thqt tho.

I still cant shake off tge way Hakeem worked the crowd at the Rap Battle and won them over. Sweet.

And I personally think Freida Gatz is a Better Rapper.

But Jamal's advice to Hakeem to use his Performer and MC swagger worked and put Hakeem No Lyon at the top.

#TeamCookie grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by luxanne(f): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by luxanne(f): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2015
darkenedrebel:

That's my chic right there! She was brutal, wasn't expecting anything less.

Is there a way you can help with her punchlines, they were so on point, every word of it...that's the only scene I loved in this ep, all other scenes was crap...Freda Gatz had gat me hooked on since the day I set my eyes on her...where she visited her dad in prison.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2015
luxanne:

That's my chic right there! She was brutal, wasn't expecting anything less.

Is there a way you can help with her punchlines, they were so on point, every word of it...that's the only scene I loved in this ep, all other scenes was crap...Freda Gatz had gat me hooked on since the day I set my eyes on her...where she visited her dad in prison.

Anti-spambot banned me for whatever reason

had to download the audio off a site just to listen to it again....this girl has turned me to lyrics transcriptionist....lol..
she isn't much of a punchline rapper...i just transcribed what i could...

Freestyle in the Prison

and tell me if you really want that bad, you better go out & get it,
so you know I've been doing songs forever,
but since i was young, I've been on & never,
Had the time to shine,
These people fear but they don't know, manipulating my grind,
I play the bench, apply pressure from the sideline,
never game a damn about a hater tryna take mine,
i was my own boss, always took my own loss,
solid as a rock, and when i slipped i took my own fall

versus Hakeem[round 1]

we all know your mommy was a hustler,
but you not, you crazy if you think you touching her,
but this the kinda flow that i prey on,
I put that as ?? brake on,
I blow like Napalm,
so you should hit the blunt & keep it smoking till your eyes glow,
Fredas spit the heat & boy, the bars will make ya die slow,
I know you mad cos it's not you boy,
Your brother's a man & he put on a nightgown boy,
You look like a fan, & sorry but you gotta cut the chexk first,
I make your net worth, your lady know my best work,
This empire all mine, & i ain't got no more time to stand here with all these liars,
which one nigga you wanna be?...the queen or the Lyon?,
Tell Cookie get the milk cos her baby keep on crying,
This year got my swag & Luscious please give em ? We sweat...about to make me mad

round 2

this right here ain't a battle you really want,
I'm like Jordan in the air,hands up then i dunk,
you think you seeing me, i think you out your mind,
you ain't never gon have no paper, sit & watch your mum,
I know your hommies probably told you that it might work,
But you aren't ready, lemme show you how this mic work,
now get ready, & please excuse me for been explicit,
I just give it to these tïtties the way i live it,

the rest of the lines were all fillers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ-4c3aYQeo
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2015
Alfred234:

Pls post the link to the thread

This is the recent onehttp://www.nairaland.com/2742602/how-get-away-murder-official#40363916

There was another thread that started in August though.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
salsera:

This is the recent onehttp://www.nairaland.com/2742602/how-get-away-murder-official#40363916

There was another thread that started in August though.
Thanks!!! cheesy
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
odeku457:

If the Reverend was a cop/FBI his evidence will not be admissible in the Couty of Law. But i doubt any foul play from him.

Mimi is in a personal(relationshipwise)mess
But she is going to be a big contender for Lucious if he realy wants to ruke the world like he pointed out after signing the SwiftStream merger deal.
Keeping my fingers crossed. For thqt tho.

I still cant shake off tge way Hakeem worked the crowd at the Rap Battle and won them over. Sweet.

But Jamal's advice to Hakeem to use his Performer and MC swagger worked and put Hakeem No Lyon at the top.

#TeamCookie grin

I don't think Mimi 's mess is a relationship thing...anyways lets keep watching. My bet is that she used money from a mob to get her 20% share in Empire and the mob can't wait to get their money back with interest. Watch this space!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Freda literally buried Hakeem in dat rap lmao buh I wanted Hakeem to win....... Then wat in d world will boo boo kitty gain by kidnapping laura
My favorite scene was Wie cookie gave dat her boyfriend hot slap cos of Hakeem...... D woman sure loves her children
Mean while I loved jamals song.. .. .... .. Good episode grin

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
I'm assuming it banned you for the link, which is not on your repost.
odeku457:

#TeamCookie grin
Exactly. Abeg chop knuckle...

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dreyl(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
So dechandel is watching Empire too? OK o grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by dechandel(f): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dreyl:
So dechandel is watching Empire too? OK o grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by odeku457(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I don't think Mimi 's mess is a relationship thing...anyways lets keep watching. My bet is that she used money from a mob to get her 20% share in Empire and the mob can't wait to get their money back with interest. Watch this space!

Like you said lets keep our fingers crossed but THE mob dont lend that kinda money $250 million.

For wia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.