Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119362 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by UjSizzle(f): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2015
I don't think Hakeem should be blamed for voting his father off. Luscious is a scheming bastard and it is nice to see him cry for once.
Unlike his siblings who have been in need of Lulu's love and will do anything to please the man, Keem's has all the attention because he's Lulu Dream Boy and c'mon Luscious keeps trying to keep the boy under him like one the characters on his chess board. The boy wants out! Why won't Luscious free him Is it by force to be under his father?
Luscious has tried humiliating, bribing, threatening... geez come on people! And he sees one chance to humble his father and you think he shouldn't take it??!!

Abeg I'm in full support of his decision. Like Mimi said, Luscious is too powerful and someone needs to check that.

In other news, so Yoko finally came back grin Wow I'm guessing she convinced Mimi to suck up to Lulu and dig dirt on him. That was really sneaky.
But I still don't like Yoko and that binsh needs to leave Hakeem alone with girls his age abeg.

See Anika forming in love. I get that she's frustrated and lonely and depressed, but why did she allow the Lyon's screw her over like this?! See how relieved she was when Keem came to screw her. Like wtf! I just knew she'd lost it them. Totally lost it. Now pushing Rhonda down the stairs? That's too much. I hope Rhonda survives this though--- I think she will. And I hope the baby survives; Andre and his wife need some measure if happiness in their lives. Their marriage just dey sweet me tongue

Question is: Is Anika trying to punish Luscious by making him lose his dream grandchild, or is she trying to make her own kid "the heir" or she just wants acceptance into the Lyon family since babies are Lulu's kryptonite?

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Odkboy23(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2015
luscious' s breakdown was epic ....best scene in the episode.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by datigbogirl: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Pls where can I download Miracles by Hakeem?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by datigbogirl: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2015

UjSizzle:
I don't think Hakeem should be blamed for voting his father off. Luscious is a scheming bastard and it is nice to see him cry for once.
Unlike his siblings who have been in need of Lulu's love and will do anything to please the man, Keem's has all the attention because he's Lulu Dream Boy and c'mon Luscious keeps trying to keep the boy under him like one the characters on his chess board. The boy wants out! Why won't Luscious free him Is it by force to be under his father?
Luscious has tried humiliating, bribing, threatening... geez come on people! And he sees one chance to humble his father and you think he shouldn't take it??!!

Abeg I'm in full support of his decision. Like Mimi said, Luscious is too powerful and someone needs to check that.

In other news, so Yoko finally came back grin Wow I'm guessing she convinced Mimi to suck up to Lulu and dig dirt on him. That was really sneaky.
But I still don't like Yoko and that binsh needs to leave Hakeem alone with girls his age abeg.

See Anika forming in love. I get that she's frustrated and lonely and depressed, but why did she allow the Lyon's screw her over like this?! See how relieved she was when Keem came to screw her. Like wtf! I just knew she'd lost it them. Totally lost it. Now pushing Rhonda down the stairs? That's too much. I hope Rhonda survives this though--- I think she will. And I hope the baby survives; Andre and his wife need some measure if happiness in their lives. Their marriage just dey sweet me tongue

Question is: Is Anika trying to punish Luscious by making him lose his dream grandchild, or is she trying to make her own kid "the heir" or she just wants acceptance into the Lyon family since babies are Lulu's kryptonite?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wow Wow Wow!!!!!!
So even after that emotional speech cookie gave Hakeem about the company, he still voted out the father! Wow!
I've always wanted Luscious to be the loser at some point because they've kinda immortalized him in the movie! Now my wish has been granted and I'm angry gringrin
Thumbs up to the producers, this ending was epic.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Vivly(f): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
When will they cancel Empire¿
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Odkboy23(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Vivly:
cancel ke , the ratings are decent enough to renew it for a third season, I don't think it will be cancelled anytime soon.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
See as lucious dey cry like baby.. grin grin grin

Karma is a b1tch.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
UjSizzle:

so if after all ur sufferings to give ur child the kinda life u never had, and just becos u want 2 control him he destroys all you've worked hard 2 biuld, you'd just be happy abi? lucious slept in the streets, sold drugs, sold CD's in the back of a car just to give that that that bitch th life he has right and he just crashed Al his father built just becos becos of hatred? come on! tha won't happen in 9ja though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dreyl(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Vivly:
Gerara here mehn, shiit!

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by UjSizzle(f): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Leon2036:
so if after all ur sufferings to give ur child the kinda life u never had, and just becos u want 2 control him he destroys all you've worked hard 2 biuld, you'd just be happy abi? lucious slept in the streets, sold drugs, sold CD's in the back of a car just to give that that that bitch th life he has right and he just crashed Al his father built just becos becos of hatred? come on! tha won't happen in 9ja though
Excuse me. The moment he made the company public, he lost exclusive rights to it.
Btw who said he's lost everything? He's still a member of the board, but just not the chairman.

I don't know about you, but I don't fancy him acting like the world belongs to him.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
UjSizzle:

u a gud analyst
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Leon2036:
9ja na ur case study? ERROR! E go hapn a 100 tyms
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by laurasmum(f): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lulu crying?? shocked. Warmed my heart though tongue. Tot he said he is a god!!! Cookie is a goooood woman/wife/mother. So believes in family. I think Rhonda will survive but d baby may not. Anika chai. Na so craze dey start. Just grasping @ straws. What makes her think Lucious will want her baby. Next episode she may b in a psych hosp. Did jamal break up with sky, don't think so.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Flexysweet(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
Luscious will be back stronger than ever, dnt worry. 4 does supporting hakeem (come on ) no matter hw bad ur parent are, they are still ur palz, hakeem jst messed up 4real! #teamluciousthegod grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
nitane25:
9ja na ur case study? ERROR! E go hapn a 100 tyms
if ah hear say e happen mama go jail 4 17yrs papa sell drugs 2 gv pikin better life and he go come do that kind rubbish them no born am well
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by UjSizzle(f): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
nitane25:
u a gud analyst
Thanks love kiss
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
UjSizzle:

Excuse me. The moment he made the company public, he lost exclusive rights to it.
Btw who said he's lost everything? He's still a member of the board, but just not the chairman.

I don't know about you, but I don't fancy him acting like the world belongs to him.

yeah he went public in other to expand the company!!! now imagine dangote becoming just a board member in a company practically started 4rm scratch! how would that feel? I don't fancy him acting like he owns the world buh let's face the fact if anybody who grew up the way he did and was able 2 achieve all that mehn on just cannot but act dat way! everything hakkem his 2day, his father made possible so no matter how he acted therez still not enough reason for hakeem to have don what he did even after his mother made him understand why he shouldn't
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by UjSizzle(f): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Leon2036:
if ah hear say e happen mama go jail 4 17yrs papa sell drugs 2 gv pikin better life and he go come do that kind rubbish them no born am well
Look man business is simple. If you want to maintain significant control, then remain a private company. The moment you go public it ceases to be yours and all those people who invested millions in finance become stakeholders. Luscious must have known that.. If he didn't then he's just stupid because no sensible investor will allow the chairman of the board (even if he started the company) run it to the ground, make reckless decisions and/or threaten to get rid of his 'enemies' when their money is running the company.

Now let's not be sentimental about Hakeem. Luscious was becoming more daring everyday acting like he owns the boy. So he birthed him, worked hard to create a good life for him... Great! He's just won father of the year. Big deal! But you do not try to ruin your kids just to keep them under your power. That's just messed up on many levels.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Don't be surprised if Hakeem has a plan of his own to teach mimi, her wife and father a lesson. That boy feels like he has so much to prove to everyone. He must have some kind of plan to choose not to listen to cookie.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
UjSizzle:

Look man business is simple. If you want to maintain significant control, then remain a private company. The moment you go public it ceases to be yours and all those people who invested millions in finance become stakeholders. Luscious must have known that.. If he didn't then he's just stupid because no sensible investor will allow the chairman of the board (even if he started the company) run it to the ground, make reckless decisions and/or threaten to get rid of his 'enemies' when their money is running the company.

Now let's not be sentimental about Hakeem. Luscious was becoming more daring everyday acting like he owns the boy. So he birthed him, worked hard to create a good life for him... Great! He's just won father of the year. Big deal! But you do not try to ruin your kids just to keep them under your power. That's just messed up on many levels.
yeah thier money is involved cos they where willing to take the risk of investing the fact that they invested millions does not make the founder of the company irrelevant, shey cos microsoft became a public company bill Gates should be booted out as the C.E.O?

what has lucious don to hakeem that he hasn't done 2 jamal? even times 2? my dear in camilla's case I would do worse than lucious did cos I won't watch my 20yrs old son run around sum1 who is old enough to be his mother..
no tell me if his mother decide to let go of lyon dynasty won't that make him become enemies to booth his parents?

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Hardetayour: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
naijababe:
Don't be surprised if Hakeem has a plan of his own to teach mimi, her wife and father a lesson. That boy feels like he has so much to prove to everyone. He must have some kind of plan to choose not to listen to cookie.
I support this notion.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by UjSizzle(f): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Leon2036:
yeah he went public in other to expand the company!!! now imagine dangote becoming just a board member in a company practically started 4rm scratch! how would that feel? I don't fancy him acting like he owns the world buh let's face the fact if anybody who grew up the way he did and was able 2 achieve all that mehn on just cannot but act dat way! everything hakkem his 2day, his father made possible so no matter how he acted therez still not enough reason for hakeem to have don what he did even after his mother made him understand why he shouldn't
@Emboldened. Please on what statistics do you base such conclusion?

I don't think Dangote would slap his head on the wall if he became a member of the board of Dangote Group.
As far as we even know, he's not even the chairman of the board in some of the subsidiaries, and has even resigned from the board in Dangote Flour Mills. Let's not delve into business abeg.

I don't like Luscious at all. He's an interesting character no doubt, I even crush on his cute eyes and husky voice when he sings, but he us a terrible man.

Remember what King Leonidas in 300 said to the Prince of Persia in that battle?
"Even a god-king can bleed"
Well, in this case, even a god-king can be dethroned.

If Luscious believes he rules the world like he told Frank Gathas in prison, then he should be able to run things even as a member of the Board. Beside collectively the family still owns majority shares. As long as they can keep Hakeem from acting as proxy to anyone, they should be just fine.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by UjSizzle(f): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
naijababe:
Nah Hakeem has always been reckless-- basing his judgments on his emotions. I don't think he has any plans at all asides getting back at his father and sucking up to his sugar mama.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by UjSizzle(f): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
datigbogirl:

You can try googling the song. I'm sure something will pop up.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Everything is fair in war!
Luscious has also been doing many bad things to Hakeem.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by datigbogirl: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
UjSizzle:

You can try googling the song. I'm sure something will pop up.

Tried dat already...Most of d sites are not downloading it.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
UjSizzle:

I don't think Dangote would slap his head on the wall if he became a member of the board of Dangote Group.
As far as we even know, he's not even the chairman of the board in some of the subsidiaries, and has even resigned from the board in Dangote Flour Mills. Let's not delve into business abeg.

I don't like Luscious at all. He's an interesting character no doubt, I even crush on his cute eyes and husky voice when he sings, but he us a terrible man.

If Luscious believes he rules the world like he told Frank Gathas in prison, then he should be able to run things even as a member of the Board. Beside collectively the family still owns majority shares. As long as they can keep Hakeem from acting as proxy to anyone, they should be just fine.

I Base my fact on the statistics that lucious's life dictated the kind of person he became now hakeem will feel it real when it turns out the hostile take over cookie was going to initiate would be the same thing mimi and camilla would do, one things u don't understand is empire is a musical company and a family legacy it might be public but like mimi said lucious is empire and empire is lucious. the company is supposed to be passed to generations of lyon, buh how would that be possible when a lyon is no longer the C E O? my stand is lucious is bad no doubt buh hakeem was simply childish and immature

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by timmilehin(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hakeem Betrayed the whole family because of Punny.
How do u expect him to face his Mother, Jamal, Andre,
The other family members faced more problems from lucious. That can never happen to a nigerian parent anyway. walahi.. dem go disown, destroy and murder ham..... If cookies voted against him. its understable. Hakeem was more beneficial to the glory, money and hardwork of lucious lyon. andre suffered poverty, jamal suffered tho he was young. Hakeem enjoyed d wealth lucious committed atrocities for.

Na real Spoilt Child anyway

4 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Leon2036:
I hope you are aware that Aliko Dangote resigned as a board member of dangote flour PLC recently.... The heavens didn't fall.....Luscious brought this upon himself.....The Bible warns parents not to provoke their children into anger...This is one rule that luscious never obeyed as a parent..Imagine him calling Jamal a b1tch at the season finale of season 2.This is simply bad parenting...Luscious should be really grateful to cookie as that woman has shown herself to be the real backbone behind his success...Lucious also believe that he is a god, now hakeem has humbled him like a b1tch...so let him wallow in his tears...

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/193307-dangote-resigns-from-board-of-dangote-flour-mills.html
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
UjSizzle:

Actually, Aliko Dangote became an ordinary board member when tiger brands bought a large chunk in dangote flour plc....Once you go public, the company ain't urs anymore
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by UjSizzle(f): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
timmilehin:
Hakeem Betrayed the whole family because of Punny.
How do u expect him to face his Mother, Jamal, Andre,
The other family members faced more problems from lucious. That can never happen to a nigerian parent anyway. walahi.. dem go disown, destroy and murder ham..... If cookies voted against him. its understable. Hakeem was more beneficial to the glory, money and hardwork of lucious lyon. andre suffered poverty, jamal suffered tho he was young. Hakeem enjoyed d wealth lucious committed atrocities for.

Na real Spoilt Child anyway
Hakeem betrayed the family because right now he hates his father or at least his guts.
He hesitated before making a decision -- that should count for something. And then he weighed his options, luckily Luscious made them simple:
1. Father who made you angry half the time.

2. Woman who kept you happy and gave you sex undecided

Seriously, I hate Yoko, but Hakeem obviously had mama drama that's why he keeps cozying up to older females. But he has his mother back now, and that naive Latina sweetie. Wonder what he'll do about her now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.