Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119047 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2015
Alfred234:

Yea Lea Daniel was so gay with all those gestures grin #smh
check here for "Miracles http://mp3songx.com/yqhww/download-yazz-ft-jamila-mp3.html

Gracias. ..
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
After this week's episode of Empire no more episodes till March 30th cry
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
softvio:

is that the name of the series? Is it out in stores?

You can watch season 1 online at couchtuner. The series is currently on season 2
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by softvio(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thanks

salsera:

You can watch season 1 online at couchtuner. The series is currently on season 2
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by teejaypee: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jamal kissed a lady for real?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by teejaypee: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Alfred234:
After this week's episode of Empire no more episodes till March 30th cry
u serious?? sad shocked
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dreyl(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
dechandel:
seems you want me to tear your g-string again grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Just saw the preview of Episode 10... Jamal is definitely going to end the thing with Sky.. She was even calling him bae and Luscious was smiling in style asking Jamal "Are you hitting that?" grin
I think Mimi is working with Camila to bring down Luscious, she asked the board to vote in favour of removing Luscious as CEO shocked
Anika looks like she going to do something bad to Rhonda
I can't wait mhen!!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Ymodulus: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Hakeem: Just watched Episode 10... Jamal ended the thing with Sky.. She even calling him bae. Luscious was smiling in style asking Jamal "Are you hitting that?" grin. Luscious was soooo happy. The joy in him

Too sad Luscious have been booted out as CEO / Chairman of the Firm, Hakeem is just tooooooo childish and emotional. He Bleep my guy. I was sad.

Hakeem : I noticed in the series empire , that they may have disagreement but when it has to do with outsiders they consider family. Just like how two Nigerians might fight each other over tribe and religion but when they find themselves living in a foreign country they unite using the label country. However Hakeem didn't follow this.

Anika: should I tag her actions as wickedness or envy? She threw wife of Jamal either brother- the pastor guy ( can't recall his name ) , from the stairs over a baby, and who to be future hair if empire.

Jamal and Luscious nominated for Song of the Year.

I thing is going to to turn up bad next week episode. I can't wait!!!!

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Ymodulus: 6:45am On Dec 03, 2015
2 Kids: who say kids don't have crushes? grin ;DD. Hakeem was performing in the studio and those kids were busy fighting each other,

Kid 1: I love him
Kid 2: no I love him

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2015
This Episode was nice...
YOKO A.K.A Camila is back for her revenge on Luscious
I knew Jamal was going to end the thing with Sky and am happy he did.

Hakeem is just being an ass although he won't really loose since Camila still likes him... But Camila is also tricking Mimi and I don't think Mimi will be happy when she finds out Camila was using her.

It was nice seeing Luscious and Cookie hug so passionately.

I thought Thirsty was supposed to f*ck the vote into that white Lady grin poor Luscious I was even feeling pity for him

Poor Rhonda she might just loose the baby thanks to Boo Boo Crazy.
angry
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

Hakeem: Just watched Episode 10... Jamal ended the thing with Sky.. She even calling him bae. Luscious was smiling in style asking Jamal "Are you hitting that?" grin. Luscious was soooo happy. The joy in him

Too sad Luscious have been booted out as CEO / Chairman of the Firm, Hakeem is just tooooooo childish and emotional. He Bleep my guy. I was sad.

Hakeem : I noticed in the series empire , that they may have disagreement but when it has to do with outsiders they consider family. Just like how two Nigerians might fight each other over tribe and religion but when they find themselves living in a foreign country they unite using the label country. However Hakeem didn't follow this.

Anika: should I tag her actions as wickedness or envy? She threw wife of Jamal either brother- the pastor guy ( can't recall his name ) , from the stairs over a baby, and who to be future hair if empire.

Jamal and Luscious nominated for Song of the Year.

I thing is going to to turn up bad next week episode. I can't wait!!!!
No more Episode until March 30th 2016
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2015
Damn! See lion dey cry o......Now this is proof that the rich also cry....who could believe luscious will ever cry in this series. So bad the son whom he always believes in so much was the one who kicked him in the butt. Now I wonder where Hakeem now belongs, cookie dynasty or empire?

it is confirmed cookie and luscious still love each other despite the volume of water that has passed under their various bridges. I sense they may both team up and build Lyon dynasty into something bigger (I.e if luscious past murders does not catch up with him) because luscious seem like someone who has lost interest in empire immediately he lost the chairman seat.

Na wa for d producers o, una sha wan force Jamal to be gay by all means, no wahala ......straight people head will catch u....grin

sorry for Andre loss in advance. I just hope he won't go schmuck crazy when he finds out the condition of his wife and baby.

As for anika ,she reminds me of that dem mount Zion fill called "all for nothing" because the Hakeem she is fighting for now has another distraction. But wait o,Hakeem should go and wash his head in river Congo o, he now has 3 women fighting over his immature head.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Mariecakes(f): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Luscious Luscious Luscious!! I soo feel sorry for you right now cry cry n his "HEIR" its gone cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nellyalph: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Season finale at episode 10 This empire is crazy, they are really lacking storylines.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
nellyalph:
Season finale at episode 10 This empire is crazy, they are really lacking storylines.
bros mid finale not season finale by d way there are lots of series dat end at d tenth episode.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by luxanne(f): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
softvio:

is that the name of the series? Is it out in stores?

Yeah it is, you should see itsmiley
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by luxanne(f): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Anti-spambot banned me for whatever reason

had to download the audio off a site just to listen to it again....this girl has turned me to lyrics transcriptionist....lol..
she isn't much of a punchline rapper...i just transcribed what i could...

Freestyle in the Prison

and tell me if you really want that bad, you better go out & get it,
so you know I've been doing songs forever,
but since i was young, I've been on & never,
Had the time to shine,
These people fear but they don't know, manipulating my grind,
I play the bench, apply pressure from the sideline,
never game a damn about a hater tryna take mine,
i was my own boss, always took my own loss,
solid as a rock, and when i slipped i took my own fall

versus Hakeem[round 1]

we all know your mommy was a hustler,
but you not, you crazy if you think you touching her,
but this the kinda flow that i prey on,
I put that as ?? brake on,
I blow like Napalm,
so you should hit the blunt & keep it smoking till your eyes glow,
Fredas spit the heat & boy, the bars will make ya die slow,
I know you mad cos it's not you boy,
Your brother's a man & he put on a nightgown boy,
You look like a fan, & sorry but you gotta cut the chexk first,
I make your net worth, your lady know my best work,
This empire all mine, & i ain't got no more time to stand here with all these liars,
which one nigga you wanna be?...the queen or the Lyon?,
Tell Cookie get the milk cos her baby keep on crying,
This year got my swag & Luscious please give em ? We sweat...about to make me mad

round 2

this right here ain't a battle you really want,
I'm like Jordan in the air,hands up then i dunk,
you think you seeing me, i think you out your mind,
you ain't never gon have no paper, sit & watch your mum,
I know your hommies probably told you that it might work,
But you aren't ready, lemme show you how this mic work,
now get ready, & please excuse me for been explicit,
I just give it to these tïtties the way i live it,

the rest of the lines were all fillers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ-4c3aYQeo

Thanks smiley

Cc darkenedrebel
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Empire script writers, Danke...one request granted. Doesn't 'Mal look sex;ier with a woman? Hes such a model son but his sexual preference spoils it for me; Lucious was so happy he even cried...The 'Powerful' song sounded better with the band.
Cookie melted my heart "Lyon Dynasty is our company but Empire is our Legacy and anybody that tries to take that from us is our Enemy". Such a selfless woman. So, Camilla is back with vengeance as Mimi Whiteman's wife..i hope she can handle Lucious? Good to see Thirsty who got his thirst quenched in the Elevation, eww!
Poor Andre...he did so much to save his Dad but as Usual Hakeem had to mess it all up for a woman. What has Anika done to Rhonda? One has to be careful who they share their success stories with..such a shame, I doubt Rhonda will survive

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nellyalph: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

bros mid finpale not season finale by d way there are lots of series dat end at d tenth episode.
OK and by the way its sis not bros
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
nellyalph:
OK and by the way its sis not bros
sorry miss/sis my bad. pls can u modify dat mid finpale it looks/sounds weird.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by wristbangle: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
I deeply feel for Andre the most because aside loosing empire, he may have lost his wife and unborn child.

As for luscious, he really didn't see that coming. I know he will regain back his company. Cookie will do everything it takes for him to get empire back.

Jamal and luscious on neck to neck nomination is really cool and I hope he continues the relationship with summer.

Hakeem is a retaarded kid. Why should he choose that slut over his family?

Anika will definitely pay for her actions.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
TBH hakeem is just immature and childish,, no matter our differences when it comes to family against outsiders Family always comes 1st learn that from the mikelssons

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by jworos(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hakeem fu*ked up big time but I think He has a plan...Lets keep our fingers crossed
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by lilEmir3(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
rhonda,,dats wat u get 4 trustin an attention seeker b.tch...well Hakeem Is becomin more like jeffrey in game of thrones.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by wristbangle: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
jworos:
Hakeem fu*ked up big time but I think He has a plan...Lets keep our fingers crossed

I want to believe this story of urs sha but... let's see

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by datigbogirl: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hey guys pls where can I watch d episode 10...putlocker and foxtv is speaking but not showing, dunno wats wrong oh...help guys!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by datigbogirl: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hey guys pls where can I watch d episode 10...putlocker and foxtv is speaking but not showing, dunno wats wrong oh...help guys!

wristbangle:

I want to believe this story of urs sha but... let's see
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by lymelyte(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
So make we come wait till march?? Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.