Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119316 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2015
Dragonking:
Let me ask you a question, if Andre's wife wasn't pregnant and Luscious didn't accept Andre, do you think Andre would also vote for Luscious? Please answer truthfully.
a gave andre a chance back in cos of what he did to venom which protected his dad frm goin back to jail....and yes andre is matured enough an would have voted him
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Leon2036:
a gave andre a chance back in cos of what he did to venom which protected his dad frm goin back to jail....and yes andre is matured enough an would have voted him
He gave Andre a chance back if he does something extraordinary which he thought Andre can never do...After bringing Andre back to the company he still didn't accept Andre, that's the big difference before Andre had to use his wife's pregnancy to win luscious deluded love...That's what made luscious to by the expensive house for them and always checking up on the wife everyday....So if the wife is not pregnant he won't still give a damn about Andre...Let's see how things will unfold now that Andre's wife fell down....If she loses the pregnancy will luscious still be loving and caring towards them?

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2015
Dragonking:
He gave Andre a chance back if he does something extraordinary which he thought Andre can never do...After bringing Andre back to the company he still didn't accept Andre, that's the big difference before Andre had to use his wife's pregnancy to win luscious deluded love...That's what made luscious to by the expensive house for them and always checking up on the wife everyday....So if the wife is not pregnant he won't still give a damn about Andre...Let's see how things will unfold now that Andre's wife fell down....If she loses the pregnancy will luscious still be loving and caring towards them?
even when he never liked jamal he still payed for his 12k usd a month house rent payed for his credit card bills n gave him cars, lucious might be a bad Dad buh e never failed in his responsibility if he truly wanted to get rid of hakeem he would have left him hanging winth the kidnappers lucious is a devil buh hakeem Did wrong! my stand

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
pipstarget:

true dat...
learners many 4 dis thread my broda............
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Leon2036:
matured? A bipolar? Pls ure too unreal!!! Sentimental much?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Leon2036:
even when he never liked jamal he still payed for his 12k usd a month house rent payed for his credit card bills n gave him cars, lucious might be a bad Dad buh e never failed in his responsibility if he truly wanted to get rid of hakeem he would have left him hanging winth the kidnappers lucious. is a devil buh hakeem Did wrong! my stand
I respect ur stand but pls dnt b sentimental abt it... Hakeem did wrong u say? Like Luscious is a saint? Urgh!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm m jus lookn in 3D
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
nitane25:
matured? A bipolar? Pls ure too unreal!!! Sentimental much?
yes bipolar but like he said he just found the balance between in faith and his medication meaning hez getting much better, u re thinking i'm unreal cos u re seeing it 4rm a movie point of view but i'm putting it in a real life sense!!!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
nitane25:
I respect ur stand but pls dnt b sentimental abt it... Hakeem did wrong u say? Like Luscious is a saint? Urgh!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm m jus lookn in 3D
lucious is no saint that I have already stated and I would have said nothing if what hakeem did got 2 lucious alone!! not when it affected the whole family!!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Leon2036:
yes bipolar but like he said he just found the balance between in faith and his medication meaning hez getting much better, u re thinking i'm unreal cos u re seeing it 4rm a movie point of view but i'm putting it in a real life sense!!!
ure switchn btw real life n movie scene............I c wat ure doin............9ce job
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by mrjojo: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hakeem is suck a childish modaf*cker. True Lucious is no saint, but all he has ever done is always trying to make him Hakeem a better person. He actually loves him more, ignoring all he Hakeem has done, rejectin him, fuckin anika(someone ur father almost got married to) that is soooooo wrong, etc yet lucsious overlooked it..I so hate Hakeem so much now..

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2015
I dnt know if Hakeem will end up using dat woman or she will end up using him, buh wat I know is dat Hakeem is childish..... Tho he has suffered at d hands of luscious, they all have.......Now pple saying Hakeem actions were justifiable, do we all remember wat Jamal went tru......Luscious hated him most cos of his sexuality, buh he never went against him.. .. .. ... So wat cud luscious ever do to Hakeem, dat he hasnt done to Jamal
BTW:luscious didnt expect such from Hakeem cos I Fink as at season 1 of d series he loved Hakeem d most

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dygeasy(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Leon2036:
lucious is no saint that I have already stated and I would have said nothing if what hakeem did got 2 lucious alone!! not when it affected the whole family!!
Affected the whole family? It affects just Luscious and that's he's no longer CEO. The family still owns the majority shares so what are you talking about?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dygeasy:
Affected the whole family? It affects just Luscious and that's he's no longer CEO. The family still owns the majority shares so what are you talking about?
i'm sure u didn't see how they all reacted? and just so u knw it would be easy for a random white to buy the company from under seeing that lucious is no longer C.E.O

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Kjking(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
first luscious is ma best character in that movie, I don't blame him for any actions he took.... but hakeem that nigg* is a punk!!!! as for Jamal, really wish he wasn't gay, that dude looks too good to be gay.... coocky I believe in her ability.....
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Kjking(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2015
Leon2036:
even when he never liked jamal he still payed for his 12k usd a month house rent payed for his credit card bills n gave him cars, lucious might be a bad Dad buh e never failed in his responsibility if he truly wanted to get rid of hakeem he would have left him hanging winth the kidnappers lucious is a devil buh hakeem Did wrong! my stand
well I don't think luscious would still continue in that love he had for Andre..... we all know lucious is a business man.... what ever he does it's business related
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2015
Kjking:
well I don't think luscious would still continue in that love he had for Andre..... we all know lucious is a business man.... what ever he does it's business related
I JUST SAW THE TRAILER OF EPISODE 11 MEHN I'M SO GOING TO LAUGH LOUD WHEN IT TURNS OUT PEOPLE WHO SAID I WAS ALEARNER WOULD BE THE ONES TO SAY HAKEEM IS REALLY CHILDISH MEHN I SO MUCH PITY FOR ANDRE.....
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Kjking(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
Leon2036:
I JUST SAW THE TRAILER OF EPISODE 11 MEHN I'M SO GOING TO LAUGH LOUD WHEN IT TURNS OUT PEOPLE WHO SAID I WAS ALEARNER WOULD BE THE ONES TO SAY HAKEEM IS REALLY CHILDISH MEHN I SO MUCH PITY FOR ANDRE.....
are you serious, I am pitying luscious for loosing the seat of the CEO you are pitying Andre? all I want is for luscious to get back at Hakeem big time!!!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kjking:
are you serious, I am pitying luscious for loosing the seat of the CEO you are pitying Andre? all I want is for luscious to get back at Hakeem big time!!!
hakeem would get what he deserves same with luciuos buh andre hmmmm his problems just got worse
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Kjking(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Leon2036:
hakeem would get what he deserves same with luciuos buh andre hmmmm his problems just got worse
I don't think luscious will suffer much.... cos with cookies by his side, I believe he will bounce back.... as for Andre he can't eat his cake and have it..... karma ain't no bi*tch
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Leon2036:
Err, i just watch the trailer and from what i saw, hakeem is going tops, yes i agree that he was childish but lucious got what was coming at him.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kjking:
I don't think luscious will suffer much.... cos with cookies by his side, I believe he will bounce back.... as for Andre he can't eat his cake and have it..... karma ain't no bi*tch
So you believe karma caught up with Andre but dont want to believe that karma is catching up to lucious for all his has done. Na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kjking:
lucious definitely will no debt will go unpaid they all wiff get what's coming to them and as I see it the only freeman in the End would be Jamal...
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Leon2036(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dragonking:
Err, i just watch the trailer and from what i saw, hakeem is going tops, yes i agree that he was childish but lucious got what was coming at him.
one thing u re mistaking is there are only two people in the world who can manage hakeem without out those 2 just a matter of time hakeem will get sucked up
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by khanivorous(f): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
apart from the elegance, dress style and celebrity casts, this tv show is highly overrated

that said, the childish level of hakeem is level 9000 and the show would be better if people start dying.

more deaths and less singing
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Leon2036:
one thing u re mistaking is there are only two people in the world who can manage hakeem without out those 2 just a matter of time hakeem will get sucked up
I believe Hakeem gets his advice and his strategies from mistakes he makes in life. He is a spoilt brat no doubt but he learns from his mistakes.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
khanivorous:
apart from the elegance, dress style and celebrity casts, this tv show is highly overrated

that said, the childish level of hakeem is level 9000 and the show would be better if people start dying.

Dont worry, penny dreadful will be out in about 4 months time. Mehn, i cant wait.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dragonking: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
I cant wait for Andre to find out what happened to rhonda and who did it...Cant wait to see him enter crazy bi polar mode and break that biitch's neck (anika) angry angry angry
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Leon2036:
wen u say "people" pls quote me dear....m d only one that said that to u.....besides....it was a question.....We weren't predicting d next episode were we? We wie discussing personal opinions....Pls knw wen2differenciate properly.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dragonking:
thank u.........ure nt bias.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
khanivorous:

Lol....wicked

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.