Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk (22397 Views)

BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by lordmayor4(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2015
QuiverBox:

Keep waiting for Government to do that for you, if your country does not make progress, it does not stop me from making progress

Then never in your life complain or ask anything from your country!
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by puntersmind: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Go back to school.
kolonigga:
GEJ GOVERNMENT IS THE MUST USELESS GOVERNMENT EVER

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by sbioks1: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Daily times result Poll as at this morning

Who will you vote for between the top two presidential Candidates?
Goodluck Jonathan
42%
Muhammadu Buhari
58%
Total votes: 3368

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Suneyes023: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2015
A SHRINE IN CROSS RIVER WHERE POLITICIANS AND YAHOO BOYS WORSHIP[color=#000099][/color]

A shrine in Northern Cross River state has been identified as a place where YAHOO BIG BOYS in town go to get charms and power they use to control their victims. The shrine which is said to be in a remote village near Benue state has become a home for many yahoo boys especially YAHOO BOYS IN MALAYSIA. A cousin of mine told me that most of his friends in MALAYSIA patronize the shrine and they are big boys living lavish life styles. According to the source, the services provided by the shrine ranges from initiation into the OCCULT OF EKPO ITI-AWARA to preparation of charms for non members who physically go to the shrine or contact them via [http://ekpo-iti-awara.hpage.com]. Information gathered reveals that after preparing charm for the YAHOO BOYS, the chief priest will light a kerosene lamp and the name of the YAHOO BOY will be tied to the lamp, then the lamp will be hanged on a tree in the shrine. Once this is done, the YAHOO BOY will go home and start making money and living in affluence.

Judgement day is around the corner, may God save us
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by austine2015: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2015
u shall not judge Mr man..only God can judge.. all we do is to watch out 28th cumin.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by jolo849(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Mr jona I pity u ooo jst d dey waste our money dia is god oooo anyway u will soon leave to otuoke

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by elopee3000(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2015
kolonigga:
GEJ GOVERNMENT IS THE MUST USELESS GOVERNMENT EVER
u must be an Yoruba person see ur compund very dirty ofe people and dirtiness got no rival

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Tafidah(m): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:
for those planing to protest against GMB, why stay in uk when you know GEJ has transform nigeria?
guy u dey my head, na d exact thing wey I wan talk be dat sef
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by infofta(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2015
This is what you will see after May 29th.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by ellechrystal(f): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2015
T
Chigold101:
looking for STRONG REASONS to defend his absent.

Sweetheart (ur head dey there) you deserve a BIG HUG & A KISS... You really understand these APCheats.

I have a very strong doubt if GMB will be anywhere near Chattan house today... I doubtam seriously
kiss kiss kiss, E hugs..
We go hear am. Ayo Fayose wasn't wrong afterall.
Wen he was talking, ppl were raining abuses on him. Calling him all sort of names, now they r praising him for exposing d general.
Let's just watch.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by TRILLIONIAR: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Tafidah:

guy u dey my head, na d exact thing wey I wan talk be dat sef
no mind them jare yeye dey smell
Tafida nice name, an hausa?
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by QuiverBox(f): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2015
lordmayor4:

Then never in your life complain or ask anything from your country!

I never and i will never. People that complain are lazy and lack sight to see opportunities.

You keep complaining about Nigeria, yet each year Americans , Britons , Italians, Indians, Lebanese, Chinese etc , still come to Nigeria to look for the opportunities u have refuse to see.

As for me and my Household we have keyed into the abundant opportunities in Nigeria. We dont have time to complain about anything or anyone irrespective of who is in or out of Power at Federal,State, Or Local Govt. Levels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by simplyOJ(m): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2015
ziccoit:

Oh, you would have put your seal on that document;if you had been the head of the government? That would have been taken cluelessness to another level!
Simply Epic grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by DonZaggy(m): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2015
why won't our money be of low value where they spend this dollars as if is their local currency. instead of putting the money into the system to better the life of the citizen, they go on spreading and lavishing it unnecessarily. Any way God help Nigeria cos we are blessed but our government is cursed and inconsiderate
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Zuria(f): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2015
ziccoit:

Oh, you would have put your seal on that document;if you had been the head of the government? That would have been taken cluelessness to another level!

Honey, take a look at the letter again...it wasn't signed only copied to the SA to the President on Political Affairs; no proper letter head and if you look properly, you may notice what looks like "wrapper" edges grin grin

Now what's the source again? The same source that released GMB result with a very funny pix..... grin

Don't get it twisted #voteKOWA

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Chigold101(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2015
ellechrystal:
T
kiss kiss kiss, E hugs..
We go hear am. Ayo Fayose wasn't wrong afterall.
Wen he was talking, ppl were raining abuses on him. Calling him all sort of names, now they r praising him for exposing d general.
Let's just watch.
we will keep watching as it unfolds...

Thank GOD for FAYOSE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by ellechrystal(f): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Chigold101:
we will keep watching as it unfolds...

Thank GOD for FAYOSE
Meanwhile, there r pics of him in Chatham house on NL.
He just arrived.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by litetias(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2015
ellechrystal:
Apc n their useless propaganda.
Desperados
Looking for a strong reason to defend why he will b absent.
This tym around we know ur plans,
Bunch if Retrogressive liars.
Brain you no get. Wey you do face lyk sour indomie

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by arsetalks(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2015
nationwide1:
I thought Buhari is a saint. If his past was good, would APC be afraid of any protest?
No one is afraid of any protest, people are pained because of the lies that are being peddled about. Nothing more.

The jerk of a president, has he not through his negligence, religion and ethic bigotry killed more people than any other president the nation ever had?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by ellechrystal(f): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2015
litetias:

Brain you no get. Wey you do face lyk sour indomie
Look at who is taking about my pretty face, it shows u know nothing about beauty cos of how ugly n haggard u r. local looking primate, u look senseless, I wonder how u found ur way in nairaland, see who get brain.
Brainless cow
U couldn't even contribute to show ur intelligence, yet u cal someone names, political tout.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Sall(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2015
Why are this politician so scared of being prosecuted . That is to show the extent at which corruption and greed has eaten so deep in this presentpresent government. As long as .This government still hold onto power. STRALING WILL NEVER BE CORRUPTION
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by litetias(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2015
ellechrystal:

Look at who is taking about my pretty face, it shows u know nothing about beauty cos of how ugly n haggard u r. local looking primate, u look senseless, I wonder how u found ur way in nairaland, see who get brain.
Brainless cow
Pretty face indeed! Your face is as scary as willie willie's own. So you think because you borrowed your neighbour's mary kay and abused it on your face then you earned the right to be termed pretty? You need to get your head checked because you're really an ugly termite

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by ellechrystal(f): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2015
litetias:

Pretty face indeed! Your face is as scary as willie willie's own. So you think because you borrowed your neighbour's mary kay and abused it on your face then you earned the right to be termed pretty? You need to get your head checked because you're really an ugly termite
So Petty, shouldn't waste time on u cos u sound local.
I argue n ve conversations with people of pedigree not ur type.
Scram

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Gbawe: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Nairalanders can believe me 100% when I say it is only illegal immigrants and Nigerian members of the 'underground society' who can be coerced into this plot. All legitimately employed, decent and productive Nigerians who are in the UK diaspora will never agitate against what represent a window of opportunity and change for Nigerians (Buhari) for a continuation of the hopelessness GEJ represent. It is not possible for empowered folks (Nigerians in the diaspora) to be agitating for the greater enslavement of their oppressed fellow men and women i.e Nigerians in Nigeria.

For example, we all saw Malcolm Rifkind, an influential UK politician, resign recently over a secret taping that showed him compromising himself same as we saw Obanikoro, Momoh, Omisore and Fayose do with the Ekitigate secret recording. Rifkind's position was no longer tenable and the man did the right thing. In Nigeria Captain Sagir Koli has blown the lid open on the election-rigging and undemocratic immorality of GEJ and his minions. Yet we only see Jonathan agitating to get Obanikoro confirmed as a Minister so that Koro can then begin using his office and position to help GEJ steal the upcoming general election. Fayose is busy being as thuggish, vile and uncouth as ever !!!

Which sane Nigerian in the UK diaspora will agitate for a continuation of that madness? If we did this then it would mean we are cruel folks who do not mean well for our fellow Nigerians and do not want them to ever experience the relative sanity, order and progress we take for granted. No decent Nigerian in the diaspora will support GEJ to continue in office because they are exposed to much better systems where most things, even if the nation is not perfect, work as they should for majority of ordinary citizens.

http://rt.com/uk/234995-rifkind-pressure-resign-sting/

Rifkind resigns as MP & Committee Chair over ‘cash for access’ sting

Sir Malcom Rifkind has stepped down as chairman of the Intelligence and Security Committee and resigned as an MP following increasing pressure after he was caught on camera allegedly offering a ‘cash for access’ service to private companies.

Speaking on BBC’s Newsnight on Monday, a former chair of the Committee, Kim Howells, called for Rifkind’s resignation saying the body’s reputation must not be “dragged down.”

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by ejikeme(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2015
ellechrystal:

Scram

babe afar na?? na you and who dey throw jabs? shey i don warn peeps to let you be? peeps no dey hear bah?
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by litetias(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2015
ellechrystal:

Scram

You made a wise choice by conceding defeat because I was ready to take you to the cleaners. Brainless tw@t.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by ellechrystal(f): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2015
ejikeme:

babe afar na?? na you and who dey throw jabs? shey i don warn peeps to let you be? peeps no dey hear bah?
Na one illiterate o. Lol.
How u dey jare
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by deletrue: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2015
parkhurst:
Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government.....?

You are wasting your time. How I wished you are a little matured. Whatever GEJ is doing to hold onto power is acceptable. If he likes, he should organise more of those ralies in every big cities. GEJ should spend multiple of that amount for those rallies. Why? When we are ready for a general change, the system, without any leader, doing any thing will carry out that change. As it is today, it is purely survivor of the fittest.
Look and evaluate the points below: Obasanjo attacks GEJ in different ways without any single proof. Apc is jubilating over all those fabricated and propaganda and attacks. All those attacks based on purely hate. Boko haram is brought by who? Buhari, Atiku etc. to frustrate GEJ, hence it is used as a weak point against GEJ on every campaign and rallies. Boko will melt off if Buhari becomes president. No single doubt about that fact. But Never. Again, just mark any place near you.Buhari will never rule Nigeria again. He openly told the world of how he will bring about the flow of blood. Ok. tell me when four governors, all from one region decamped in any part of the world? Are you saying you do not know that Nigeria is not ripe enough for a complete change? Why should they decamp? Is GEJ the worst leader? Are you going to deny the 'only me go rule concept?' Abeg make I nor waste time count.
So GEJ can spend whatever amount provided he wins. That is the most important.
So if GEJ spends the enture federal budget, he should fire down. No problem because, as it is today, we are still in the dark era. Wait until when such a time will come, then no north east man willl undermine any other ethnic group, there will be no boko haram to deliberately frustrate any leader from any region. There will be no Obasanjo(s) an old man to consider causing trouble in the country. In fact, no body will promise blood or two or more governments in ONE country. Whether you like it or not, that is the position.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by ejikeme(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2015
ellechrystal:

Na one illiterate o. Lol.
How u dey jare

i balance. i just dey find who i go tear slap send. i guess today is not my day for the slap.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by ellechrystal(f): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2015
litetias:

You made a wise choice by conceding defeat because I was ready to take you to the cleaners. Brainless tw@t.
Ur profile speaks volumes.
See ur description, so low
U r just a tout, n not in my league of discussion.
Go n play in d sand fella,
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by ellechrystal(f): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2015
ejikeme:

i balance. i just dey find who i go tear slap send. i guess today is not my day for the slap.
Hahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS / Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria / INEC Declares Senator Wamakko Winner Of Sokoto North Senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.