Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk (22421 Views)

BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by ejikeme(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hahahahahahahaha

some of wey i get in mind for the slap no gree show up.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by ellechrystal(f): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2015
ejikeme:

some of wey i get in mind for the slap no gree show up.
Find them slap
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by ejikeme(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2015
ellechrystal:

Find them slap

which side?? you sabi where i go find JUST one??
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by litetias(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
ellechrystal:

Ur profile speaks volumes.
See ur description, so low
U r just a tout, n not in my league of discussion.
Go n play in d sand fella,
I am losing interest in this tête-á-tête. My MB is too precious to be wasted in having a back and forth with someone as unintelligent as you.
Go stick a finger in your you know what while imagining me bîtch-slapping you for being too stupíd.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by hush15: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2015
rusher14:
Thanks for making the General more popular.

For patriotic music can you please play one of my favourites from Eedris Abdulkareem, an all-time classic

- Nigeria Jaga Jaga.

It would be apt for the occasion.

Fellow Nairalanders, can you see that picture of memo, that is a deep lie. Someone typed it to frame the PDP campaign org. Hope you know the Campaign Org has a letter headed paper that is used to print official memos.
Secondly, if you look all the way down, there is no author or any signature on that memo. Just someone on copy! Is that easy to get? So is APC saying the got a copy of that memo before PDP could sign and send?

APC, APC, APC, when will you propaganda end? This is type of tricks APC uses, they say something like we are going to this, then they begin to prophesy that the opposition will do this, will do that so incase it doesn't happen, you know who to blame!

Isn't that sickening? Prempting before the actual? Just to cause pandemonium that is unnecessary and uncalled for! For the records, Nigerians in diasporas do behave like that. Nigerians who are hiding their heads cos of paper shits, how much do you want to give them to make them vulnerable to questionings. Like say we no travel or live abroad before. Rubbish from the pit of hell.

A P C, you have to try harder o
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Horlufemi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dear Diasporas before you protest against Buhari come home try find a Job, look for a house to rent, and if possible come with your entire family and make your observations for like a year then go back back and protest.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Caseless: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Zuria:
No government seal, no signature? Anyone could type this and print out from a home computer grin #pettypropaganda tongue tongue
grin grin Are u kidding me? Do u actually expect a gov't seal on a memo released by a civil society group? Com'on, you are the smartest out here...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by hush15: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Caseless:
grin grin Are u kidding me? Do u actually expect a gov't on a memo released by a civil society group? Com'on, you are the smartest out here...

Common, and do you think any civil society that is induced will just act without due diligence. If they are being instigated to make a protest, then the body outing them forward will have to do it formally so they know that they know they acting by proxy and shouldn't be held accountable. Nigerians, let's wake up. This is propaganda written all over it. No author, no signature, nothing but what is typed. Will federal government go that low and deep... Unacceptable, AP Liers.

Look at this photos again

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by hush15: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Caseless:
grin grin Are u kidding me? Do u actually expect a gov't on a memo released by a civil society group? Com'on, you are the smartest out here...

Common, and do you think any civil society that is induced will just act without due diligence. If they are being instigated to make a protest, then the body outing them forward will have to do it formally so they know that they know they acting by proxy and shouldn't be held accountable. Nigerians, let's wake up. This is propaganda written all over it. No author, no signature, nothing but what is typed. Will federal government go that low and deep... Unacceptable, AP Liers.

Look at this photos again
Reading the contents of that letter sef, he sure deserves to be tried for coup planning. Coup Plotters are sent to the firing squad as was done to Col. Dimka and co. There is no justifiable reason for coup plotting

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
Anybody can print anything. Well, not even a stamp to show that it is legit
Really?

Smh
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Zuria(f): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Caseless:
grin grin Are u kidding me? Do u actually expect a gov't seal on a memo released by a civil society group? Com'on, you are the smartest out here...

Hey bro....look at the letter one more time...it wasn't signed only copied to the SA. the source is premium times grin remember the result of GMB result they released? grin grin why is the money not in pounds? grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Caseless: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Zuria:

Hey bro....look at the letter one more time...it wasn't signed only copied to the SA. the source is premium times grin remember the result of GMB result they released? grin grin why is the money not in pounds? grin grin
u might be right. Before then, let's not discredit the result of an investigative journalism carried out by PT and wait for what plays out at the event today.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Zuria(f): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Caseless:
u might be right. Before then, let's not discredit the result of an investigative journalism carried out by PT and wait for what plays out at the event today.

Bro...investigative journalism by premium times? grin grin grin common bro...that make me choke in laughter grin grin cool cool

Whatever it is, we all understand politics is dirty and propaganda reigns supreme but we should not be too hasty to digest every story by and especially nigerian journalists grin grin

That's how they said Lai Mohammed has urged the FG to heed to boko haram ceasefire call....imagine journalism cheesy grin grin

Anyway, it's #voteKOWA
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Caseless: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Zuria:

Bro...investigative journalism by premium times? grin grin grin common bro...that make me choke in laughter grin grin cool cool

Whatever it is, we all understand politics is dirty and propaganda reigns supreme but we should not be too hasty to digest every story by and especially nigerian journalists grin grin

That's how they said Lai Mohammed has urged the FG to heed to boko haram ceasefire call....imagine journalism cheesy grin grin

Anyway, it's #voteKOWA
yea...investigative journalism! Take it as what is available to us in nigeria.
Again, propaganda and politics are two inseperable variables.
Did I hear u say KOWA? Ba kowa ba, komai ne grin
In a fight that you have nothing to lose, join the winning side. Sister, pls Join me in apc. *begs*

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by iluvnaija: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by 100Cents: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Zuria:
No government seal, no signature? Anyone could type this and print out from a home computer grin #pettypropaganda tongue tongue

A letter without a signature is total balderdash.

APC is an evil party..

If Nigerians decide to protest against buhari, will he be the first ? People even protest against Presidents not to say a coupist and military dictator.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by hensben(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
QuiverBox:

I never and i will never. People that complain are lazy and lack sight to see opportunities.

You keep complaining about Nigeria, yet each year Americans , Britons , Italians, Indians, Lebanese, Chinese etc , still come to Nigeria to look for the opportunities u have refuse to see.

As for me and my Household we have keyed into the abundant opportunities in Nigeria. We dont have time to complain about anything or anyone irrespective of who is in or out of Power at Federal,State, Or Local Govt. Levels
Lazy? So Pdp want the people to settle for less while they and their benefactors loot the national treasury.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by QuiverBox(f): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
hensben:
Lazy? So Pdp want the people to settle for less while they and their benefactors loot the national treasury.

Read through What I posted and you quoted and make sure you Read it slowly, please point out where I mentioned PDP
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk by Tafidah(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:
no mind them jare yeye dey smell
Tafida nice name, an hausa?
Yea something like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) / Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari / Senators Pass Tax Bill That They Have Not Seen Or Read - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.