Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS (2605 Views)

Senator Omo-agege Delegates Reportedly Disrupt Buhari’s Speech(photos) / PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope / IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by SKYTREND(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
The Department of State Services (DSS) says it has uncovered a plot by the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, to disrupt machinery of governance in strategic Federal Government agencies.

In a statement signed by Tony Opuiyo, the DSS alleged that the governor planned to provoke a violent breach of peace in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja, on Thursday, December 22, 2016 and beyond, especially during the yuletide.

http://skytrendnews.com/2016/12/22/wike-plotting-make-buharis-administration-ungovernable-dss/

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by swagagolic01(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wike is really giving this people sleepless nights

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by abdul4new(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
WIKE IS A LIAR

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by CoolFreeday(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
He should continue, we will see who is going to suffer it more.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by SKYTREND(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
who brinks first
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by doctokwus: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is part of the reason i bliv Buhari is trully dull:whose president anywhere in d world wud be presented with several evidences of the murders,arson,maimings,election rigging,disruption of lawful activities of a security agency by a state governor and yet neither has a clue on how to either rein in nor remove that governor.Rivers state citizens were murdered by Wike's thugs,their franchise denied,opposition APC members murdered,maimed or driven out of d state on d orders of Wike,yet the cattle rearer sits annoying unconcerned nor perturbed.
After being played like a kid by Saraki,Fayose and now Wike,I am left in serious doubt of d mental and intellectual capacity of PMB.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by capatainrambo: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
just listen Daura secrete society

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by ekpeye(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
swagagolic01:
Who is giving each other sleepless nite, may be u dont know it was DSS that bugged his telephone line, now they are bringing experts for his call logs, no body fights the federal government, not even a governor. Fayose has finished his second tenure if wike is following Fayose.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by hotice01: 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
DSS has gone to the dogs!
This report is fueled by APC and aimed at pitching Wike against the presidency and thus invoking a state of emergency on River state or better still bring up charges of treason against him.
This kind of dirty politics isn't healthy for our nation.
APC can protest against Wike in Abuja but his supporters are not allowed to do same?
If this trend continues,2019 will be very bloody all thanks to the precedent been set my the ruling party in connivance with security agencies!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by swtdrms(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
doctokwus:
This is part of the reason i bliv Buhari is trully dull:whose president anywhere in d world wud be presented with several evidences of the murders,arson,maimings,election rigging,disruption of lawful activities of a security agency by a state governor and yet neither has a clue on how to either rein in nor remove that governor.Rivers state citizens were murdered by Wike's thugs,their franchise denied,opposition APC members murdered,maimed or driven out of d state on d orders of Wike,yet the cattle rearer sits annoying unconcerned nor perturbed.
After being played like a kid by Saraki,Fayose and now Wike,I am left in serious doubt of d mental and intellectual capacity of PMB.

Bro, you are not as perturbed and disappointed as I am.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by richidinho(m): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Useless Agency that cannot uncover boko haram plot to bomb Adamawa state or kano

16 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by doctokwus: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
swtdrms:

My broda just one question;can we regain the real Buhari or is all hope gone for him to perform,even if just up to 50% competency?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by richidinho(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
swtdrms:

doctokwus:

Mttcheeeeew!

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by hotice01: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
doctokwus:
U are pathetic(No offense).
What about all the several evidence of murder,arson,maiming,election fraud/rigging,disruption of law and order by members of APC and APC stalwarts in the state.
Not forgetting the hate speech by Amaechi.
Why the double standards.
You now turn to abuse a man u once worshipped because he has refuse to support the evil been orchestrated by APC in the state or get involved in the dirty politics in Rivers State?
All I see is APC trying to remove Wike by hook or crook and by any means possible,no matter the cost!
Where is the change if things continue like it was in the past and it's even worse now.

People like you are the real enemies of this country!
Clouded by ur myopic negative political views and greed!Not minding the consequences of ur actions.
Hypocrisy at its peak!

I'm nonpartisan but APC has proven to be a party of chaos,lies,deceit and propaganda!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by swtdrms(m): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
doctokwus:

My broda just one question;can we regain the real Buhari or is all hope gone for him to perform,even if just up to 50% competency?

Bros I've lost all hope in him, my Dad usually say something which I understand very clearly now. He do say during his regime as Military President, he was a figure head, he had no action watsoeva, that Idiagbon was actually the man leading the country which ofcuz is playing out very clearly now. My anger with him is "Is this all he has to offer that has made him to present himself for election four times in a row?"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by basybasy: 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
swagagolic01:
who is wike? A violent and heartless man. Just tell him to remember wat happened to Jossy Dariye and that stupid Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by nwabobo: 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
doctokwus:

Dude, what you are seeing is the real Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by RonJeremy: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
President Wike!!!! No shaking we stand with you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by Cjrane2: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
DSS has truly become Daura security service.

A completely useless outfit that should be disbanded.

DSS is now concerned with fighting percieved political opponents of buhari than ensuring security of Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by DerrickzB: 12:06am On Dec 23, 2016
doctokwus:

I read ur write up without checking ur moniker.. it was idiotic.. Funny and mere blabbering from a big mouth... U r an apc paid freelancer...So why won't talk n spread falsehood.. D video n pictorial evidences going round, showing clearly how apc , with d help of d security agencies beat up inec staffs, chase out pdp members, beat civilians.. shot to d air and even shot at people.. killing them.. What has ur gworo chewing president said about that... U should be pegged... I pity ur life sha... Ignoramus

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by swagagolic01(m): 12:06am On Dec 23, 2016
ekpeye:
Who is giving each other sleepless nite, may be u dont know it was DSS that bugged his telephone line, now they are bringing experts for his call logs, no body fights the federal government, not even a governor. Fayose has finished his second tenure if wike is following Fayose.
u have issues bro

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by profhezekiah: 12:10am On Dec 23, 2016
Well never under estimate a man worth until dey do dree worst.
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by DozieInc(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2016
Cjrane2:
DSS has truly become Daura security service.

A completely useless outfit that should be disbanded.

DSS is now concerned with fighting percieved political opponents of buhari than ensuring security of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by chiefobdk(m): 12:26am On Dec 23, 2016
doctokwus:

You re just confused. . This goes to confirm the cowardly nature of Ritualistic afonjas. . Your conscience is asking u to wail but u re not man enough to own up to ur mistakes via all d chest beating about the new sherifat in town being the best thing since ewedu with stew and egg...

Don't be a coward be a man. Choose a side. .

Ritualistic Afonjas re neither here nor there

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by dosk: 1:54am On Dec 23, 2016
All you getting disappointed that PMB has not reacted shoulkd thank GOD for democracy. The easiest thing for him to do is throw them in jail, he is trying to follow the rule of law

Ask ur Popsy who GMB is

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by freeze001(f): 2:28am On Dec 23, 2016
doctokwus:

I've told u before, there's no other Buhari than this. He's just an empty, ignorant, vengeful bigot...that's all. He didn't change, u just refuse to see n accept the fact that u voted a mistake.

Attempting to rout or harass Wike is the highest level of foolishness and deliberate misuse of federal power for selfish, vengeful purposes. U and I know that Rivers is as PDP as Lagos is APC. APC just came into power, PDP with all its problems still has stronger foundation and presence in Rivers than the APC. It's too early to think they can sweep the region the former president hailed from in one fell swoop. The right thing to do would have been good governance and bringing about those things their brother failed to do. Now what has happened to the much touted Ogoni cleanup? Deliberately masterminding mayhem and violence just to demonise a governor is treason in itself and the FG needs to call itself to order and actually try convincing the people that they are a better choice.

This post below better summarises my point in 'stronger terms' particularly d bold.

DerrickzB:

I read ur write up without checking ur moniker.. it was idiotic.. Funny and mere blabbering from a big mouth... U r an apc paid freelancer...So why won't talk n spread falsehood.. D video n pictorial evidences going round, showing clearly how apc , with d help of d security agencies beat up inec staffs, chase out pdp members, beat civilians.. shot to d air and even shot at people.. killing them.. What has ur gworo chewing president said about that... U should be pegged... I pity ur life sha... Ignoramus

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 23, 2016
doctokwus:
Exactly my VIEW. Thank you very PLENTY.
How can the DSS be saying all these! Is it me that will curtain the threat? Instead of them to man up to any silly threat they are there blowing trumpet like police in a crime scene to scare the suspect away.
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by Xano(m): 5:03am On Dec 23, 2016
hotice01:

U are pathetic(No offense).
What about all the several evidence of murder,arson,maiming,election fraud/rigging,disruption of law and order by members of APC and APC stalwarts in the state.
Not forgetting the hate speech by Amaechi.
Why the double standards.
You now turn to abuse a man u once worshipped because he has refuse to support the evil been orchestrated by APC in the state or get involved in the dirty politics in Rivers State?
All I see is APC trying to remove Wike by hook or crook and by any means possible,no matter the cost!
Where is the change if things continue like it was in the past and it's even worse now.

People like you are the real enemies of this country!
Clouded by ur myopic negative political views and greed!Not minding the consequences of ur actions.
Hypocrisy at its peak!

I'm nonpartisan but APC has proven to be a party of chaos,lies,deceit and propaganda!

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by pol23: 5:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Nigeria government has completely destroyed NPF integrity and effectiveness with their selfish interest. The way things 're going now Dss might be useless than the police.
All hail Mr.President (bubu the janitor)
Next president might need borrow FBI to intimidate his /her opponent (female Nigerian president)
Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 23, 2016
doctokwus:

This is an English speaking forum not Portuguese!
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by Legitbaba(m): 6:06am On Dec 23, 2016
DSS has join the propaganda train....what a country

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Disrupt Buhari’s Government - DSS by HopeAtHand: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2016
I know this might be an untrue allegation.

But when will a breathtaking development be conceived and executed by Wike.

I wonder why GEJ and PEJ decided to impose this visionless entity of Riverians.

On the thread about the next state to match Lagos, i couldn't project Rivers because we have a governor not keen on big dreams, but well intended on playing petty politics with everything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia / Nnamdi Kanu Buried Deep Inside Atlantic Océane / Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.