Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness (3276 Views)

Personal Revelations From "Jesus" Are Mostly From The Devil. / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by berepiki(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Papist:

Hint: dont get emotional. I know you have been taught all these things you believe...that seeking the prayers of the Saints is sinful. Thats why the verse I just gave you is disturbing you. Now can you prove to me that the verse doesnt refer to the Saints in heaven?
... Itx so obvious from that verse that those Saints are the ones on earth...my brother stop the argument n let's follow the JESUS model... Good to have u here.. Well done
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by brocab: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Quote> Honestly we should allow some issues to rest, What issues?

Actually I don't agree-we all learn from our different views, by having these tiny debates on these small issues, teaches us about truth.

Any born a gain believer, knows the word of God, and everybody who try's to penetrate against the word of God, will surely be cut in two by the sword of the Spirit.

It's all over you tube the Catholic Church worship Lucifer, The Pope deny's Christianity, the lord is revealing these false prophets, slowly but surely.
Matthew 24:24 For false prophets and false Messiahs will perform great signs and wonders to deceived even the elect.
Wolves in sheep clothing will deceive many.

God is telling us to Judge for ourselves.
Matthew 7:16 By their fruits you will recognise them.

So don't become all religious on us, because we are all in the body of Christ and we need everybody, to help and support.

Amen.

Etfash:
Honestly, we should allow some issues to rest. If everything would be put under the microscope of God's word, one will find 'errors' in Pentecostal as well as Protestants and orthodox doctrines.

Now, you are examining a portion of the catholic doctrine. What about the protestants attitude to tithing... They have declared it still valid not considering the history and yet vindicating people who wear trousers on the ground of history.

Conclusion: God is bigger than religion and our minds, let's live judgment to Him. To the best of our knowledge and understanding of the scriptures, we should obey God and serve him through His Christ... When you see 'limitations' in anyone or group, pray for them.

Christ' love to all who believe in His death, resurrection, ascension and imminent return.
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by pneumaticos(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
jnrbayano:

Jesus said in John 11:26;

"And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"

Mary and the saints are not dead. In fact, they are more alive than you.

Yea they are alive,but can they pray
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by pneumaticos(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
I believe evey one that calls Jesus lord in the spirit is a christian

We will keep on arguing here if we cant solve or come to realization of the main thing

The real thing in life is
Why did God create man
What was on his mind for creating man

What purpose where u created to fulfil in the society

Why do we even have to pray since God is sovriegn
As the creator ,why does He need our prayers since he can do whatever he
Wishes to do
Are we trying to bribe God with our prayer

Is prayer mearnt to gratify our earthly desire from the creator who does not
Send......earthly things

Guys this is the main problem of every religion named on earth
thank God
You can find your aswers from gen 1-3.1
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by jnrbayano(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
pneumaticos:

Yea they are alive,but can they pray

Can you pray?
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by pneumaticos(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
jnrbayano:

Quo
Can you pray?

Am making you see seprnse here,hope an not in argument with am under 20
Whays prayer meNt for in the first place
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by jnrbayano(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
pneumaticos:

Am making you see seprnse here,hope an not in argument with am under 20
Whays prayer meNt for in the first place

Write well so that I can understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Want to Abandon Christainity! / Provocations Of Pastor Bosun Emmanuel And Bishop Oyedepo / "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.