Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Would You Do This In Order To Understand Your Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Do This In Order To Understand Your Girl? (587 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Do This In Order To Understand Your Girl? by tizz04(m): 12:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Be sincere plz..... grin

Re: Would You Do This In Order To Understand Your Girl? by demmy0325(m): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Would You Do This In Order To Understand Your Girl? by alberto2k(m): 12:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Get a pen and paper and write "I understand women"

Mtscheeew!

Yeye question

Why am I still awake sef angry
Re: Would You Do This In Order To Understand Your Girl? by geedot: 1:15am On Feb 26, 2015
Will only ðo that if she's Dangote's only child!

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This In Order To Understand Your Girl? by eleko1: 1:23am On Feb 26, 2015
undecided that is a torture.Wisdom is profitable for direction.Understanding each other mata a great deal in any relationship not by reading 3 million way to deal with a lady/understand ur partner.If nothing work in Ur relationship,U beta go ur separate way than plunged in marital crisis

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Approaching Ladies / Delivering That First Kiss / Can She Feel It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.