Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (62414 Views)

Some Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
After reading this article, some ladies will say only stingy guys do this but the truth is that in a country like this, if you don't have money at least you should be smart because the standard of living is increasing everyday and the minimum wage remains the same.

However, many guys can't even boast of two square meal in a day let alone afford other basic needs.

As a result of this, guys employ various excuses to prevent ladies from asking money which shall be discussed below

1. They claim broke status

I used to do this as an economist. In economics, there's something we call Scale of Preference, which is applicable to all situation. So when a lady seeks for financial help from me knowing that my well being remains my top priority, I will simply tell her I am broke.

2. They form busy schedule

This format will perfectly suit someone like lalasticlala who spends up to 18 hours online. When a lady asks money from him, he will always complain of being busy and that he can't go to the bank.

3. They explain their financial burden to ladies

Immediately a lady demands money from some guys, this is when they will start complaining about their school fees, departmental fees, house rents, etc. This of course will ring a bell to her that shishi, you no go see for my hand cheesy

4. Falsification of robbery attack

This is a hilarious and blunt way smart guys adopt to dismiss a lady seeking for financial assistance by claiming they were robbed perhaps when returning from work or in his house at midnight.

5. They dress like a struggled person

Since they know that ladies are fascinated by what they see, smart guys atimes go on tattered outfit just to discourage ladies from seeking financial assistance.

6. They claim network failure

Often times I have experience this situation from smart guys who use this as an excuse to discourage ladies abruptly. Immediately a lady request for money on the phone, it is when they start accusing MTN of poor network coverage and may eventually switch off their phone or swap the sim card to another line.

7. They clarify their location to be at a remote or troubled region

A friend told me of how he friendzoned and relegated a lady pestering him for financial help by claiming he was at the northern part of Nigeria where terrorist attack is prevalent. He said since then the lady has not called him.

8. They become gold digger

As funny as it sounds, some guys will even gold-dig girl. They always complain of no money in their pocket to the extent that the lady that need financial assistance from them will be the one giving them money.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by dharay99: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
numb1 f0r mi.
"Sorry, i no qe† enuff money"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
First and foremost, I want to make a shout out to all the past students of Starlight college, Ejigbo, Lagos. I miss you all

Secondly, I want to make a shout to God for giving me this incredible opportunity to comment on this thread. Though, I ought to be FTC but the epileptic network prevented me, hence, I landed as the 2nd person to comment. I say into the life of somebody "may people never take your place IJN"

Back to the topic cool

If you come out point and black to a Nigerian lady that you don't have money, you may lose your value. More so, if they ask you for financial assistance two different times and you seem not to be of help, they will tag you a/an uncaring/stingy dude. I doubt if God Himself understands these people called LADIES. So you just have to apply some strategies to pass your message across

9. They ask her a question she cannot answer

I'm very guilty of this. Yesterday around 11pm, a lady demanded for recharge card saying that it was too late to step out to buy. Then I asked her, if it's 11pm at your area, is it 6pm at my own area ? Smh

10. My bank debited me

Even the ones wey no get shishi for bank account go talk say their bank wipe like N20k for dia account. This is to tell the girl that, shishi you no go see collect for my hand

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Cutehector(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
If I hav, I"m willing to give... My cup runneth over...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Beesluv: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
My atm card is missing

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by falconey(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
NO.5.They dress like a struggled person (my favourite)

If you don't do this sometimes, chai!!! Naija babes will empty your account even recharge with the minimum balance if possible.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Ewizard(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
hookay
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Omotayor123(f): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
What happened to just saying 'I'm Broke or I'm Short of cash' cool

7 Likes

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by FruityLass: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Who even cares?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
What happened to just saying 'I'm Broke or I'm Short of cash' cool

Sweery, that's point 1 nah tongue

5 Likes

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

Baba, that kind method sure pass ontop tattered bathroom slippers cool
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by SmokingGunZ(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
I dont keep gold diggers as friends or.girlfriends angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
FruityLass:
Who even cares?

Are u working at custom or NSCDC? Your dp depicts it with that un-ironed paramilitary uniform. Perhaps I can use point number 8 for you. tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
FruityLass:
Who even cares?
nobody expect u to care sweetie. even a near mad man wud totally bcums mad if he sees ur pic i just viewed nd saw in ur profile. sweetie pls bring down ur dp bfor nairaland.com crashes again, bt dis time bcus of ur ugliness.

You see why no guy expect you to care?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
First and foremost, I want to make a shout out to all the past students of Starlight college, Ejigbo, Lagos. I miss you all

Secondly, I want to make to shout to God for giving me this opportunity to comment in this thread. Though, I ought to be FTC but the epileptic network prevented me, hence, landed me as the 2nd to comment. I pray that may this kind of celebration never cease in your life

Back to the topic cool

If you come out point and black to a Nigerian lady that you don't have money, you may lose your value. More so, if they ask you for financial assistance two different times and you seem not to be of help, then you say you are stingy. I doubt if God Himself understands these people called LADIES. So you just have to apply some strategies to pass your message across

9. The ask her a question she cannot answer

I'm very guilty of this. Yesterday around 11pm, a lady demanded for recharge card saying that it was too late to step out to buy. Then I asked her, if it's 11pm at your area, is it 6pm at my own area ? Smh

10. My bank debited me

Even the ones wey no get shishi for bank account go talk say their bank wipe like N20k for dia account. This is to tell the girl that, shishi you no go see collect for my hand

gringringringringrin

Point 10 makes a lot of sense. I will adopt this method for amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by falconey(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Baba, that kind method sure pass ontop tattered bathroom slippers cool

uh?? No o that one don pass acting , he don dey near madness o.

Wetin me reason na Like you go visit her with one old AC-MILAN jersey, you no go polish your shoe, she go think say the thing hit you hard so tey you no fit spare 20naira give abokii.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
@quiinnBee
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

nobody expect u to care sweetie. even a near mad man wud totally bcums mad if he sees ur pic i just viewed nd saw in ur profile. sweetie pls bring down ur dp bfor nairaland.com crashes again, bt dis time bcus of ur ugliness.

Hahahahahaha gringringringrin

I don know say somebody go reference her dp.

Tosyne2much, henrylowe, where una dey?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2015

or maybe a guy can just save himself the stress of the above by simply telling her point blank he's broke.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
falconey:

uh?? No o that one don pass acting , he don dey near madness o.

Wetin me reason na Like you go visit her with one old AC-MILAN jersey, you no go polish your shoe, she go think say the thing hit you hard so tey you no fit spare 20naira give Northerner.

Ojigbi jigbi gringringringrin

U sure say the old AC- MILAN jersey with un polished shoe no worse pass tattered bathroom slippers.

Meanwhile AC Milan glory do disappear since for football
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
If I hav, I"m willing to give... My cup runneth over...

Abi. Na wetin man get nai him go give. If you no get, make person no force himself becos he wan be maga.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahahahaha gringringringrin

I don know say somebody go reference her dp.

Tosyne2much, henrylowe, where una dey?
hahahahahaha. dnt mind her. she stil had d mind to comment trash despite d fact dat she just won a contest nd she nw wear a crown. WORLD UGLIEST FEMALE EVER TO GRACE THIS EARTH,..MISS WORLD UGLY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by dharay99: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Are u working at custom or NSCDC? Your dp depicts me. Perhaps I can use point number 8 for you. tongue
QatarPlayboy:

double killing, grin
See ben†ifool d.p grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
@quiinnBee
yea i'v read it grin
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
dharay99:
numb1 f0r mi.
"Sorry, i no qe† enuff money"

Abi.. as simple as that
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
quiinnBee:

yea i'v read it grin
sorry babe, bt i cant remember askin u if u hv read anytin. i mentioned u bcus of wat i saw nd wat i saw has led to me havin a question for u.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Cutehector(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Abi. Na wetin man get nai him go give. If you no get, make person no force himself becos he wan be maga.
na tru u talk.... Lol a frnd of mine askd me for airtym today, and I was like, I wouldn't want to be rude. I actually wanted to ask her wether *606# isn't workin in her mtn line again... cheesy buh I just sent her 100naira airtym...
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
See their head!!!

Come to think of it,how do u guys recognise the lady dah will ask for money and the lady that would nt??
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
na tru u talk.... Lol a frnd of mine askd me for airtym today, and I was like, I wouldn't want to be rude. I actually wanted to ask her wether *606# isn't workin in her mtn line again... cheesy buh I just sent her 100naira airtym...

U try na. 100 naira airtime na big money o!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
See their head!!!

Come to think of it,how do u guys recognise the lady dah will ask for money and the lady that would nt??

We are gifted with that intuition dear tongue but for someone like you, it's difficult. sadsad

1 Like

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Cutehector(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:

U try na. 100 naira airtime na big money o!
abi.. Leme create a topic
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:

We have gifted with that intuition dear tongue but for someone like you, it's difficult. sadsad
wah intuition??what if that intuition of urz fails yu??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Guest House In Kwara State That Got Nigerians Talking / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.