Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda (10870 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Battles To Save Face - Vanguard / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by McLuhan(m): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2015
ok
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Labaran Maku did more than this yet he dumped Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by intergral(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2015
In your wildest dreams " Adventure dreamer"
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2015
kokoA:
My grandmother was a virgin grin

Como?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Yustash001(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2015
Be deceiving yourself....are you going to be with people when they are voting...?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by aurenflani: 9:21am On Feb 28, 2015
bokohalal:
Buhari will win in Akwa Ibom.

grin grin grin
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by seunlayi(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2015
never again will GMB rule us
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by anwo247: 9:23am On Feb 28, 2015
clevvermind:
is tinubu and Amaechi not deceiving buhari?

Ofcourse they are. Don't you see that even buhari tend to think of it?

#NEVERAGAIN
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 28, 2015
pharmow:
Never trust an hausa man when it comes to choosing between his kinsman and another person

In this election, you are going to have to trust a lot of Hausa men to give your man victory.

OBJ won two terms partly because he was willing to trust Hausa men.

Yuguda has remained loyal to your party....as has Shema of Katsina. Give them credit for that.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by mightycrown1(m): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2015
How do you mean sir?
is it by giving rigging assistance or by using voters' thumbs in bauchi to thumb print for them.
i just they ask o
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by dre11(m): 9:27am On Feb 28, 2015
Spmateto:
Is it not the same governor that said it was PDP aggrieved tout that stoned GEJ during his campaign in Bauchi.

Yes oooo

Is the same governor oooo, see how GEJ love deception

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by M4gunners: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2015
jeffizy:
One of the people deceiving the current President of my country.

But the write up itself looks like one inspired by a 1973 colloquial dictionary.
In other words he is saying he will never allowed a 1983 Dictator to win in his State. So deal with that bro.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by symbianDON(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Trut:
WHO IS FOOLING WHO ??

STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign for people without PVC.

MUMU is when you go to London and failed to come back with the acclaimed Cambridge certificate.

MUGU is when you did not go to school and forged a certificate and come online to say Sai Buhari.

FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting "Up NEPA!!!'' since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years.

AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to rule you.

419 is when Buhari said he borrowed 27 million naira for presidential form but Buhari's wife donate drugs worth 135 million naira to displaced persons in Yola.

DON'T BE DECEIVED!!! THINK TWICE BEFORE
YOU VOTE.

GEJ is the MAN
I am sure you think you are making sense, abi??
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by abduljabbar4(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2015
That means Buhari will win in Bayelsa. Mtcheew
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by abduljabbar4(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Not exactly.

Akwa Ibom is tied down for PDP....thanks in large part to their governor....a rare example of a performing PDP governor....

Where the battle is is in the Middle Belt...plus Ekiti and Ondo. Keep your attention there....that is where all the real political stuff is gonna happen come March and April. SS and SE...as well as the Far North and most of the West....are spoken for by PDP or APC.

u didn't understand the real meaning of his statement
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Pamcrest(f): 9:31am On Feb 28, 2015
Didn't I read somewhere that this same yuguda is in secret talks with APC. God help these our politicians n double speak!
And why should his position as governor influence voting results...or what is he tryna say? Rigging tinz?
My humble submission
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2015
abduljabbar4:
u didn't understand the real meaning of his statement

He may have been talking tongue in cheek....but it does strike me as interesting that some people....jokingly or otherwise....think that the political battle is in the SS. It isn't.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Blitz888(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Zuria:
The same Bauchi, Yuguda could not deliver 25% of vote cast to PDP in 2011 grin grin
Hear who is talking about not selling out and double crossing. Always thought this guy has a modicum of honour left in him since he is rarely in the news unlike his counterpart governors.
He won an election in ANPP and immediately switched allegiance to the very PDP that deregistered him and refused him ticket. What's that called??
Truly, there's no honour amongst Thieves.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by seedorfg(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2015
i wont believe you, unless its one man two vote... GMB till OBAMA admit he is a muslim ..
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by DollyParton1(f): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Is he planning on rigging the election or has he bought the people with rice also?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Blitz888(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2015
Pamcrest:
Didn't I read somewhere that this same yuguda is in secret talks with APC. God help these our politicians n double speak!
And why should his position as governor influence voting results...or what is he tryna say? Rigging tinz?
My humble submission
That dude cannot be trusted.
Checkout his antecedence and you will be able to accurately predict his next political move.
Forget his words... He himself can't believe he said those words cos he can't even trust his own words.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 28, 2015
Oga Governor, the people will decide but Jonathan will win
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by bondingman: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2015
is this not d man APC said will soon decamp from PDP?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by emeka2847: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Gbagbo Jonathan is going nowhere
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by patrickmuf(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2015
barcanista:
Oga Governor, the people will decide but Jonathan will win
Since you know it's the decision of the electorates, it's pointless insinuating that GEJ will win or do you have that magic crystal ball?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by TI1919(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2015
We will vote for GEJ massively and thank you for your support if it's sincere cool cool cool
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by loomer: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2015
Na just this question I wan ask....

What will happen if Jonathan wins the election at the end?

I'M ONLY CURIOUS.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Kingspin(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2015
Elslim:
ISA YUGUDA and Co, deceiving gbagbo jonathan since 1954.

How old is Papa Buhari?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by nagoma(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2015
Hear the most useless of all governors talking.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by bakila: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2015
gen2briz:
Somebody should wake this man up from dream oooo...
See as he dey brag untop one vote him get.

You better stand up to March GMB to Aso rock.
#ihavedecided
#i yam ready
#Never again will i vote any shoeless human being

God bless GMB
God bless federal Republic of Nigeria

GMB till further notice
Never again has come to haunt Jona.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2015
And I was thinking your excellency too has only one PVC.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by thaoriginator: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2015
No, GEJ will win in Katsina.. Mumuman!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation / One Million Dead Voters In INEC Register – Secondus / Anxiety, Intrigues In APC As National Convention Date Remains Uncertain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.