Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda (10863 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Battles To Save Face - Vanguard / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Jarus(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2015
The same way he won in Bauchi is 2011 even with you contesting for second term?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Abdulkareem407(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
old news.... jan. 15, 2011
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by wealth2al(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
GOOD ONE SIR

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by afrikanns: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Trut:
WHO IS FOOLING WHO ??

STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign for people without PVC.

MUMU is when you go to London and failed to come back with the acclaimed Cambridge certificate.

MUGU is when you did not go to school and forged a certificate and come online to say Sai Buhari.

FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting "Up NEPA!!!'' since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years.

AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to rule you.

419 is when Buhari said he borrowed 27 million naira for presidential form but Buhari's wife donate drugs worth 135 million naira to displaced persons in Yola.

DON'T BE DECEIVED!!! THINK TWICE BEFORE
YOU VOTE.

GEJ is the MAN
I THINK YOU BASE IN CALABAR AND YOU STUDY MUMULOGY,SO YOU ARE THE HEAD OF MUMULOGIST IN CALABAR,FOOOOL OF THE HIGHEST ORDER YOU ARE ,AND I DONT PITY YOU BUT YOUR PARENT AND YOUR UNBORN GENERATION.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
barcanista:
Oga Governor, the people will decide but Jonathan will win
Delusional!
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by lecturer11: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yomieluv:
Wishful thinking..

If wishes were horse,beggar would ride..

Sai Buhari.

Bro don't waste ur vote. Vote APC
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Laid2001: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
This deciet by Jaguda is pure corruption and not mere stealing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Our Borders Impenetrable, Buhari Orders Immigration / EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. / Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.