Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep (13612 Views)

Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by Rawani: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2015
After they had made so much noise about Sanusi and APC apologising. I knew there was no way the $20bn could have suddenly turned to $1.4bn, see how they craftily omitted the word 'minimum' in the reports in the newspapers to give Nigerians the impression that the NNPC was asked to return just $1.4bn out of the stolen $20bn.

Anyway 'breeze dey blow' and the new deadline by the HOR conveniently falls in early March, when the damning revelations of the report when released will be campaign gold for the Change movement.

We are watching.

4 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by sokera: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
APC looking for all means to distract dying buhari from nigeria's attention. They would be disappointed again when the report is given them.

Ur change is fake
Ur change has take us back
Ur change is regression
Kai buhari
that is why you never change from using generator since ... Since you think it is fake change then may your condition never change ... Say amen if are sure NIGERIA don't need change ...

3 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by goryorhal(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Smh ... Well I won't be surprise if the first class cluesess man(GEJ) comes out and say " I'm not aware of any missing dollars "
If them like make dem chop am and leave the country account dormant , Wetin me just know b say them no fit steal anymore pass may 29.
If any saTans, Clueless fans, quote me . My prayer for una b " may your life , your generations withness the changes Jonah put us "

I belive change has come
God bless the 3 region ( ibo, yoruba, Hausa)
One love

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by itetemi: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Eonuegbu1:
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).

scam alert

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by Haywhymido(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2015
i used to see dis woman as sumone dat can take dat position of vice president in nigeria politics n make gud use of it but it's clear now dat i was mistaken. No wonder OBJ kicked her out in his second tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by 76Naira(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

Thank God say we go school small Okonjo Iwealla for sell Nigeria untop eBay and OLX and she go still dey tell clueless say nothing do Nigeria

Throway Iweala abeg, time Don do, this woman dey scam Nigeria gaaan

God bless you my guy!

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by CLEARINGAGENT: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2015
After may 29th humhumhumhum.
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by deletrue: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2015
I trust madam minister that you will not make the mistake of giving that report out unless you are a visitor to Nigeria who do not know what apc can do to that report. If apc took photograph of a very sick person in Abuja and claim that it was taken in London, apc can turn the report to times five of that amouth and damage GEJ and its government. It is the only party no normal being can go near. Highly dangerious group.

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by berryworld: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Abeg dis one na story jor,dem don use d moni tke do campaign,nigerians shuld 4get abt dat monis cos its gone and gone 4eva,dey hve finished d moni,I only pity for some clueless nigerians like jonathan and his ministers who keeps praising jonathan,I hve neva liked dis man cos he's jst 2 dull and weak 2 lead nigeria forward.well we shall see wat happens in d end.
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by farino: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2015
plz where are all these paid-PDP thugs on Niaraland? or have they gone deaf n dumb? PDP will bleed this country to death if we east time in chasing them out of Aso Rock.
All these wastages are enof to take care of free health, education, social welfare, light etc.
PDP 16yrs is not 16days, let's try another hand(Buhari)

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by youngsheezaz(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2015
i thought she was honest then bt not knwin she is just a zoom GOLD DIGGER,unfaithful generation failin out...#hiss#

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by farino: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2015
plz where are all these paid-PDP thugs on Niaraland? or have they gone deaf n dumb? PDP will bleed this country to death if we waste time in chasing them out of Aso Rock.
All these wastages are enof to take care of free health, education, social welfare, light etc.
PDP 16yrs is not 16days, let's try another hand(Buhari)

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by idu1(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2015
I want all the the APC house members to fuel this issue to fast track this stupi.d frog eye women to prison.

Some goats will be here shouting gejtill rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by falufosi(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2015
efccman:
Fix matches available to those whom can afford to
get
it big....Next match is this Saturday ....to subscribe
call 09090025397
Refund if lost
I want to subscribe oooooo . Chai
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by Precide(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2015
coalcoal1:
this issue is not dead yet?
shey na you kill am? Tho i like pdp more than apc & gej than gmb. But i'm a responsible nigerian. They must tell us wia dem throway our money. Gej takes some serious national issues for granted and dats bad of him. Anyway, #GEJ_till_GMB_tells_us_he_visited_a_london_hospital

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by babestella: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2015
Please the reps should free NOI. If they feel the report is fake let them (APC) contract a different audit firm to do there own audit as report to them then we can compare and contrast the figures. After all Sanusi the whistle blower did his own audit more than 3 times and came out with 50, 48, 10 and finally $20 billion dollars missing and when he did it did the house ask him to come and defend the report and allegation of missing money with tenable facts? I don't think APC thought about that then because they saw it as a campaign point ad has continued to employ same. I am looking forward to the reps calling on the army chief to provide dead bodies of killed boko haram members just to be sure the army is not lying about their success in the campaign against the insurgents.
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by jimmayoy: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2015
This missing money can give us nothing less that 20,000 megawatts of electricity,that ll permanently solve the power issue for life,the president is pretending to be serious on power issue when all he's doing is playing game for second term.if jonathan is re-elected the power issue ll remain this way until 2019 and some gullible Nigerians ll still tell u that he means well but the people around him ll not allow him.
Nigerians pls do the needful,vote right,vote for BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by goldman777: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2015
im sure more than one billion is missing d case was only patched up to an extent to say one billion cos its obvious money is missing but its much more than d audit report

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2015
itetemi:

scam alert

How can it be a scam when it is pay on delivery?
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2015
I see NOI to be a virtuous woman, in order to protect her integrity, she should resign. That's how its done in developed countries. This corruption ladened govt will soil her name and reputation.
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by itetemi: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

How can it be a scam when it is pay on delivery?

my brother, all this fake custom motor no be pay small, pay rest later on delivery.

why will jumia an online store appoint somebody else to sell their products still online.capish.
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by tefund(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

Thank God say we go school small Okonjo Iwealla for sell Nigeria untop eBay and OLX and she go still dey tell clueless say nothing do Nigeria

Throway Iweala abeg, time Don do, this woman dey scam Nigeria gaaan
i tell you,this woman na better scammer and more clueless than gej

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2015
itetemi:

my brother, all this fake custom motor no be pay small, pay rest later on delivery.

why will jumia an online store appoint somebody else to sell their products still online.capish.

I do not know, that is why I asked. But, Jumia sales are pay all on delivery. Not pay part and pay small.

If it is pay all on delivery, then it is not a scam. Also, they might pay agents money to make sales.

As I said, I do not know but I do not think it is a scam.
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2015
This report should be made public. Despite what it is made of it. The delay of releasing this report already shows there is something fishy.

As for Madam Iweala, I never trusted her.

Oil sales of our country was at its highest, yet this woman went around selling the idea to keep on borrowing money despite removal of part of the subsidy.

This woman has led Naija to the worst economics crash.

Respect performances not CV. Note CEOs.
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by adeA1(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Arise!!!!!
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by ceejay80s(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Ngozi must go to jail

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by adeA1(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Maybe she wan bcome d worldly richest in her late. Gid dey oooo

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by Ttalk: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2015
deletrue:
I trust madam minister that you will not make the mistake of giving that report out unless you are a visitor to Nigeria who do not know what apc can do to that report. If apc took photograph of a very sick person in Abuja and claim that it was taken in London, apc can turn the report to times five of that amouth and damage GEJ and its government. It is the only party no normal being can go near. Highly dangerious group.

Fed House of Rep is made up of party members from various parties, how come it is now an APC issue. Let us all demand for accountability and transparency,

Singing...............

Iweala show us the audit report or make you over

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by UncleJudax(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2015
Kennywills7:
It will b reveal soon
English! tongue
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by Ttalk: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2015
What is the use of FOI when government personnels fail to honour it.

During Obj regime FOI was not passed yet;

Nigeria was able to tame the corruption to a large exent

IGP was prosecuted and convicted

Alameiseigha was prosecuted, impeached and convicted

A close associate of Obasanjo incharge of National Identity card was indicted and removed

Salisu Buhari was removed as a speaker

A lot of state governors were prosecuted by the EFCC

Now with the FOI passed by Jonathan;

No indicted government officials have been convicted

FFK who has case in court has been engaged by Goodluck Jonathan as campaign spokesman

Alamaiesigha who was convicted was pardoned and he is running for the Senate

Mohammed Abacha with corrupt case hanging on him has become the governorship candidate of Jonathan's party

A wanted Kashamu for drug trafficking is navigating Jonathan's party in the South West

Tell me what is the effect of passing FOI if it can't help in taming corrupt officials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by Kennywills7(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2015
UncleJudax:

English! tongue
Nor b small grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ita Enang: Sue Your Employer If They Refuse To Pay The New Minimum Wage (video) / Group Set To Host FULANI Peace Summit To Review Herdsmen Crisis With Farmers / Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.