Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep (13469 Views)

Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by Iamdipson(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2015
See her mouth! Ugly thief
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2015
Incorrigible
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by guyguy7(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
yuncka:
Great news, I know dey were trying to cover it till after election. Criminals everywhere.
. Absolutely rubbish
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by dulux07(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
She wont release it on time, so they can manipulate it, this pple r unreliable. Now they r telling us one foreign organisation audited NNPC for the missing money when electn is on the way, they shud ve done it while the case was still hot, liars, they ve manipulated. They sacked sanusi bfor the auditin. jst lik someone is sent to prison bfor invsetigatn. Wher is it done. SMH. thieves
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
dulux07:
She wont release it on time, so they can manipulate it, this pple r unreliable. Now they r telling us one foreign organisation audited NNPC for the missing money when electn is on the way, they shud ve done it while the case was still hot, liars, they ve manipulated. They sacked sanusi bfor the auditin. jst lik someone is sent to prison bfor invsetigatn. Wher is it done. SMH. thieves
They dare not.... The report must be signed n stamped by the audit firm PWC!
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by dulux07(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
SmartChoices:

They dare not.... The report must be signed n stamped by the audit firm PWC!
i hope so. According to what i read on papers.Petroleum minister, said they arent scared to relis the report publicly, but the only reason they r holdin it bck is that there r to many red flags on the report that will trigger questns rm nigerians.
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
dulux07:

i hope so. According to what i read on papers.Petroleum minister, said they arent scared to relis the report publicly, but the only reason they r holdin it bck is that there r to many red flags on the report that will trigger questns rm nigerians.
Was the report paid for with her money? Or when did she become an elected official.... Iweala should do the needful
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by drjnn10: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is this what they do at the world bank you came from? I love your philosophy which says, I quote ' if you can't beat them you join them'. God dey, dey look una one by one. We thought with your knowledge from world bank, you were coming to liberate us in your country Nigeria. You are equally hetre to amass wealth. Enough is enough![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by Blitz888(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
efccman:
Fix matches available to those whom can afford to
get
it big....Next match is this Saturday ....to subscribe
call 09090025397
Refund if lost
what are you saying?
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by DaBullIT(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
tefund:
i tell you,this woman na better scammer and more clueless than gej

Bwahahahaha laughing in Japanese
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by DaBullIT(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
76Naira:

God bless you my guy!

Amen o and you too

Make my wire drop today o
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by 76Naira(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

Amen o and you too

Make my wire drop today o

Hehehe
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by okokhaerat(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
BUT WAIT O.... shocked THIS WOMAN'S EYES TOO BIG FOR MONEY TO GET LOST UNDER HER WATCH NAH
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by praxisnetworks: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
okokhaerat:
BUT WAIT O.... shocked THIS WOMAN'S EYES TOO BIG FOR MONEY TO GET LOST UNDER HER WATCH NAH

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 27, 2015
#showusthreportiweala
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by alhuxxyn: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
The most important lesson to learn from all these scandalous news, stories, rumors at personal level is to position oneself and earn income in dollar to live above devaluation, inflation, and the other wahala low oil price invited to our county. So that should providence position one in those kind position one will not be tempted to steal, embezzle or misappropriate.
Because one never know. Members turn your mind in that direction.
Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by praxisnetworks: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
haha

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by praxisnetworks: 4:04am On Mar 04, 2015
still watching 4 da report! Okonjo do the needful!

1 Like

Re: Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep by mrtimycc(m): 7:43am On Mar 16, 2015
PDPwayoo:

God will punish that ur brainless head. what is noise making? U r seeing fact and u calling it noise cos u r blind.
Na ur mediocre lineage God go punish, why? Becuase, you are all moved by mere sentiment, you do not understand the concept, you don't understand the polity you, you are an APC thug, tounting for unrealistic change, you are misguided, finally my comments were none of ur business but because u come from the gutter, u lack manners, may be u should get something doing rather than chanting for known political criminals who had succeeded in brainwashing people like u. Use ur head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Awards $1.85b Contract To China To Construct Kano Light Railway / Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government / 8 Persons Arraigned For Drinking Ogogoro In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.