Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Am atheist Have A Dream - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am atheist Have A Dream (3019 Views)

Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die / Does An Atheist Have A Soul? / Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by jdilight(m): 1:44am On Feb 28, 2015
ojimbo:
I have a dream that one day, people will stop killing and toturing each other in the name of religion, rather these gods should be allowed to fight agains each other while people will live in peace and harmony

When you use past tense in place of present tense your beguile your readers.

Please edit your topic rightly
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by brocab: 11:45am On May 08, 2015
Not only a dream, but a nightmare.
The time will come when all man kind will be put into Fema camps, Christian or Atheist-at 4 am surprisingly a wake up call, ready for the massive clean up, innocent bystanders, will be rounded up ready for the slaughter to come.
Innocent people will either be shot by sight or taken from there homes under states authorities, innocent mothers, fathers and children will be arrested for no crime committed by your local member in parliament, who has signed and sealed a document against your will under house arrest, until authorised military releases you, taken you to Fema camps, under the New World Order.. What was your crime, you are human?Guilty..
Think about it, as strange as this sounds, this is written in bible prophecy.
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by brocab: 12:05pm On May 08, 2015
Most of the religious wars, were started by Atheist. Everyone knows, wars are about money power and land, it's never about God.
Religion is a meaning to say I believe, I believe in anything, sports, music, politics, religion, etc..
But as usual when times a tough, who receives the blame God..
johnydon22:
And all religious, denominational and dogmatic diversity will crumble..

making people value each others life and the earth more than any superstitious mumbo jumbo...

People will stop wishing the earth will be destroyed (christians) while the others will stop destroying it themselves (muslims) and focus on the good of the world..

It baffles me how someone have not finished living this one chance at life that we all have now, but is killing and wasting his time looking for another...

#WeFuckingLoveAtheism
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by johnydon22(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2015
brocab:
Most of the religious wars, were started by Atheist. Everyone knows, wars are about money power and land, it's never about God.
Religion is a meaning to say I believe, I believe in anything, sports, music, politics, religion, etc..

really? religious wars were started by atheist? shocked... please one example cheesy
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by plaetton: 12:37pm On May 08, 2015
dd12345:

@ johnydon22 and others of like mind...there are so many things you dont understand about God...time will not be enough for me to explain so many things to you...are you guys staying in lagos or where...

the problem here is IGNORANCE ABOUT GOD'S JUDGEMENT(WILL;PURPOSE)...it reminds me of my cousin some 16 years ago when he was like 6 years old...he was always complaining about her mummy...how much he hated her...he always complain that he will not allow him to watch movies, play ball and other things...he said every time she will always asked him to read his book...wash plates...and not to fight his elder sister...But i believe now that he understand better after much knowledge now that he is a grown up graduate...

Doublespeak.

One side of your mouth says you know god intimately, and then when the chips are down, the other side of your mouth shouts " the ways of god are a mystery onto man " .

For example, if you know anything about god, perhaps you can tell us why he allowed nearly 8,000 Nepalese human beings, women and children to die horrible deaths in the recent earthquake.
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by brocab: 12:40pm On May 08, 2015
People start wars not God, I had this old man say to me, years ago, if God is love and exist, then why then do children blow themselves up when walking into a mine field, My answer to that was because man is to lazy to dig up those mines, so when the children play they blow themselves up. And as usual it's easy to blame God.
So you see, God don't start any wars, but people do.
johnydon22:

really? religious wars were started by atheist? shocked... please one example cheesy
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by johnydon22(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2015
brocab:
People start wars not God, I had this old man say to me, years ago, if God is love and exist, then why then do children blow themselves up when walking into a mine field, My answer to that was because man is to lazy to dig up those mines, so when the children play they blow into pieces. And as usual they blame God.
So you see, God don't start any wars, but people do.

First you say atheists start religious wars, when asked for an example you muster up a long crap that has nothing to do with the question and post.. is this the way your brain works

secondly; no atheist blames any god for wars. "you have to exist first before starting a war". we blame religions for their wars and barbaric acts.... so first prove ur god exist, then you can defend him. am sure from all my post here i was saying "religions should stop valuing faith more than life" and your brain interprets it to mean "god starts wars"

None of the god(s) in history have ever being powerful enough to say "hi" talk more of starting a war. god(s) dont start wars, people start wars with the name of god(s).

and please i am still asking for an example of religious wars started by atheists

2 Likes

Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by brocab: 12:50pm On May 08, 2015
Maybe I can ask you why you allowed nearly 8,000 human beings die.
Maybe instead of blaming God, why not consider maybe the ground foundations collapse, because people else where didn't help them when they had asked for help..
plaetton:

Doublespeak.

One side of your mouth says you know god intimately, and then when the chips are down, the other side of your mouth shouts " the ways of god are a mystery onto man " .

For example, if you know anything about god, perhaps you can tell us why he allowed nearly 8,000 Nepalese human beings, women and children to die horrible deaths in the recent earthquake.
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by plaetton: 12:59pm On May 08, 2015
brocab:
Maybe I can ask you why you allowed nearly 8,000 human beings die.
Maybe instead of blaming God, why not consider maybe the ground foundations collapse, because people else where didn't help them when they had asked for help..
Lol.
When have I ever claimed to be an omni omni god that people worship and pray to?. shocked

Earthquakes are caused by plate movements or displacements in the earth's crust, something that omni omni God is expected to foresee, prevent , or at the very, least wrap a protective shield around his human children to protect them from the aftermath.
Isn't this why you pray to skydaddy 5 to 6 times everyday?
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by brocab: 1:16pm On May 08, 2015
Your not blaming God, but yet you mention about Christians, which is another meaning to God like.
Firstly I didn't say Atheist start religious wars, I said they start wars.
You not open to hear any truths, about wars, and why they call religion religious wars.
But I am going tell you anyway, religion was brought into the war factor, because like you it's easy to blame God.
First world war, what was that about, how about the second World war, was religion mention, NO..
Well It wouldn't matter if I can prove if God exist or not-your not open to anything anyway, you need to see it before you believe it.
And besides It even say's in the bible no-one has seen God at any time, 'YOU KNOW WHY' because God is love.
And if you carry any love you have a piece of God living in you.
johnydon22:

First you say atheists start religious wars, when asked for an example you muster up a long crap that has nothing to do with the question and post.. is this the way your brain works

secondly; no atheist blames any god for wars. "you have to exist first before starting a war". we blame religions for their wars and barbaric acts.... so first prove ur god exist, then you can defend him. am sure from all my post here i was saying "religions should stop valuing faith more than life" and your brain interprets it to mean "god starts wars"

None of the god(s) in history have ever being powerful enough to say "hi" talk more of starting a war. god(s) dont start wars, people start wars with the name of god(s).

and please i am still asking for an example of religious wars started by atheists
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by johnydon22(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2015
brocab:
Your not blaming God, but yet you mention about Christians, which is another meaning to God like.
Firstly [size=20]I didn't say Atheist start religious wars, I said they start wars.[/size]
You not open to hear any truths, about wars, and why they call religion religious wars.
But I am going tell you anyway, religion was brought into the war factor, because like you it's easy to blame God.
First world war, what was that about, how about the second World war, was religion mention, NO..
Well It wouldn't matter if I can prove if God exist or not-your not open to anything anyway, you need to see it before you believe it.
And besides It even say's in the bible no-one has seen God at any time, 'YOU KNOW WHY' because God is love.
And if you carry any love you have a piece of God living in you.
i think you religious folks have a thing with dishonesty which like we know was supposed to be a sin.. undecided
this is the same guy that said this
brocab:
now compare this bolded here with the enlarged text in the first quote...

so Christianity now means "god" ok i even thought i was discussing with a sane mind.. am done gotta save my mb for better thing... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by brocab: 1:29pm On May 08, 2015
But always remember its easy to blame God, when it could have been people like you, who could have helped those people given them financing or other sources to support their needs, to see reason to move to a better foundation else where, So when a earthquake had stuck, they could have felt safe, then sorry..
From the people's prayers didn't God bring in the right people to support and help them, Now?
People may have prayed their prayers, to help those people, Question is what did you do
plaetton:

Lol.
When have I ever claimed to be an omni omni god that people worship and pray to?. shocked

Earthquakes are caused by plate movements or displacements in the earth's crust, something that omni omni God is expected to foresee, prevent , or at the very, least wrap a protective shield around his human children to protect them from the aftermath.
Isn't this why you pray to skydaddy 5 to 6 times everyday?
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by brocab: 1:35pm On May 08, 2015
Religion and Christians are two different meanings.
Well sorry, if it sounded wrong to you, it wasn't meant that way. Wars are about money power and land. And as I said religion can mean you believe in either sports, music, etc..Atheist believe in religion. And Christians mean Christ like..
Saner then you think, it best you don't quote me, you couldn't understanding a simple quote, then let alone any meanings, and with people like you, you give up so easy..
johnydon22:

i think you religious folks have a thing with dishonesty which like we know was supposed to be a sin.. undecided

so Christianity now means "god" ok i even thought i was discussing with a sane mind.. am done gotta save my mb for better thing... embarassed
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by brocab: 1:46pm On May 08, 2015
Anybody in their right mind knows Christianity means Christ like.
johnydon22:

Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by plaetton: 2:03pm On May 08, 2015
brocab:
But always remember its easy to blame God, when it could have been people like you, who could have helped those people given them financing or other sources to support their needs, to see reason to move to a better foundation else where, So when a earthquake had stuck, they could have felt safe, then sorry..
From the people's prayers didn't God bring in the right people to support and help them, Now?
People may have prayed their prayers, to help those people, Question is what did you do
Lol.
Why are still dodging the issue here ?
Prayers can move mountains, not so?
God can move mountains, not so ?

Billions of humans prayer to god every single hour for protection from calamities.
The simple question for you to answer is :
Are there situations that just too big for god to handle ?

Seriously, if god cannot save prevent or save people from calamities, then wtf is his job?
Why do you pray to and worship him?
You might as well pray to and worship a cassava stick, because, at least you get to eat EBA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by LightIndarkness: 2:59pm On May 08, 2015
ojimbo:
I have a dream that one day, people will stop killing and toturing each other in the name of religion, rather these gods should be allowed to fight agains each other while people will live in peace and harmony

Your dream came true WW2 the people stoped killing each other in the name of religion

So hope you are happy now
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by johnydon22(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2015
LightIndarkness:

Your dream came true WW2 the people stoped killing each other in the name of religion

So hope you are happy now

I guess ISIL and BOKO HARAM didnt get the memo undecided

1 Like

Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by brocab: 11:20pm On May 08, 2015
It wouldn't matter what I say, the Question is are you willing to read it, think about it, before you say anything.

Firstly we are all made into the image of God, when we pray, God usually gives us warning, some with dreams others have visions, reason no-one has seen God at any time, because God is Love, and the love we all have is a piece of God living inside us, which can mean, God can communicate with us all in different ways. God talks with everybody.

People who don't believe in God, always seem to blame God. I suppose its an easy way out to say people pray and nothing happens.
When People pray something always happens, it may not look the way you expect it to happen, but when people pray God always answers.
Supernaturally.
Quote>seriously, if God cannot prevent or save people from calamities, then wtf is his job?

God done His job he made you, to warn the others in love.

Firstly I don't know much about who prayed before the quake impacted. but I do believe those who prayed even before this quake smashed through the town, those people were saved, with warning.
And I am sure those who were saved, took with them as many people they could take who believed this warning they received was from God.

{It's common sense, If I received a warning from God, a floods coming our way, would you believe it Like many I suppose you wouldn't.
And still you would blame God. God answers prayer and uses people to warn the others.}

God warns people before these things happen, and because many refused to listen to any warnings around the globe, it's God's fault.
Open your eye's the evidence is standing at the door around you, people are dying at a faster rate, Quakes are happening everywhere-how about these massive storms, flooding in places no-ones has ever heard off, snow storms in the deserts, Authorities around the globe, are spraying poison Gases into our airways, Authority again have announce a massive meteorite is heading towards the planet,Now.
How much warning do you need? The question is, do you believe in any of these warnings, this is what happen when the warning bells were ringing, and no-one was listening.
The problem is we have people like you, who would ratter rubbish God, and those who believe in God, because of your own fears it stops you believing.
It's easy to blame God, because it's a cowards way out.
God gave us a choice, we can react on that choice, or we can let the world take care of it's own.

All I can just be part of the crowd, allowing everyone else to take care of world. I will just sit back into my seat and enjoy the comforts at home mocking God for not doing His job properly, as He should have done.

plaetton:

Lol.
Why are still dodging the issue here ?
Prayers can move mountains, not so?
God can move mountains, not so ?

Billions of humans prayer to god every single hour for protection from calamities.
The simple question for you to answer is :
Are there situations that just too big for god to handle ?

Seriously, if god cannot save prevent or save people from calamities, then wtf is his job?
Why do you pray to and worship him?
You might as well pray to and worship a cassava stick, because, at least you get to eat EBA.
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by plaetton: 11:56pm On May 08, 2015
brocab:
It wouldn't matter what I say, the Question is are you willing to read it, think about it, before you say anything.

Firstly we are all made into the image of God, when we pray, God usually gives us warning, some with dreams others have visions, reason on-one has seen God at any time, because God is Love, and the love we carry we all have a piece of God living inside us, which can mean, God can communicate with us all in different ways. God talks with everybody.

People who don't believe in God, always seem to blame God. I suppose its an easy way out to say, people pray and nothing happens.
When People pray something always happens, it may not look the way you expect it to happen, but when people pray God always answers.
Supernaturally.
Quote>seriously, if God cannot prevent or save people from calamities, then wtf is his job?
God done His job he made you, to warn the others in love.

Listen this may sound to hard for you to understand, firstly I don't know much about who prayed before the quake impacted. but I do believe those who prayed even before this quake smashed through the town, those people were saved, with warning.
And I am sure the saved took with them as many of the people who believed this warning they received from God.

{It's common sense, If I received a warning from God, a floods coming our way, would you believe it Like many I suppose you wouldn't.
And still you would blame God. God answers prayer and uses people to warn the others.}

God warns people before these things happen, and because many refused to listen to any warnings around the globe, it's God's fault.
Open your eye's the evidence is standing at the door around the world, people are dying at a faster rate, Quakes are happening everywhere-how about these massive storms, flooding in places no-ones has ever heard off before, snow storms in the deserts, Authorities around the globe, are spraying Gases into our airways, authority have announce a massive meteorite is heading towards the planet-Now.
How much warning do you need.

The problem is we have people like you, who would ratter rubbish God, and those who believe in God, because your own fears stops you believing in God. it's easy to blame God, because it's a cowards way out.
God gave us a choice, we can react on that choice, or we can let the world take care of it's own.

All I can just be part of the crowd, allowing everyone else to take care of world. I will just sit back into my seat and enjoy the comforts at home mocking God for not doing His job properly, as He should have done.
I will hide under my bed, even as I knew deep down something was about the happen before the quake came, I kept it to myself because my fears over took me by surprise. But not hundreds are dead, and as the world rolls I will fit in and blame God.
Instead of me, with my fears I will keep my mouth shut even if I do receive any warnings either on TV, computer, or listening to the radio, So I can craw back into my hole and just blame God, for not doing His Job..

I am trying to make sense of this gibberish.

Yawn!
No luck. undecided

1 Like

Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by brocab: 12:03am On May 09, 2015
Nothing will ever make sense to you.
So live your life blaming God-because we need people like you-when we need a wincher, just call wincher on 10001
plaetton:

I am trying to make sense of this gibberish.

Yawn!
No luck. undecided
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by brocab: 9:13am On May 10, 2015
Atheist against Christian.
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by cold(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Without religion, people will still kill for something. People fight each other not because of religion but DIFFERENCES

So keep sleeping. . .. .I will wake you when differences is taken away from us.
At least if people stopped killing themselves on the basis of whose god is more superior,that would be a step in the right direction. Don't you think?
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2015
cold:

At least if people stopped killing themselves on the basis of whose god is more superior,that would be a step in the right direction. Don't you think?

This sound more like a political killing disguising as a religious move.

I dont support killing in whichever reason but I hold the ground that killing in not motivated only by religious bias.
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by cold(m): 10:53am On May 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

This sound more like a political killing disguising as a religious move.

I dont support killing in whichever reason but I hold the ground that killing in not motivated only by religious bias.
True,but i still believe if religious killings grounded to a halt half the world's problem would be solved.
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2015
cold:

True,but i still believe if religious killings grounded to a halt half the world's problem would be solved.

Afterall, not all religion encourage killing of non-believers. Jainism masters violent free way of live. If Jainism religious idealism spread across the earth, killing and violence would reduce while religion exist in our society.
Re: Am atheist Have A Dream by brocab: 10:34am On May 11, 2015
It all depends what you call religion, People always put God in the picture when religion is mention, but it's not always the case, matter of fact, we hear about Isis murdering innocent bystanders, Christians and Atheist, because of their faith they seem to have in Allah.
But yet you have other Muslims who believe in the same Allah, who don't follow after Isis, they worship in the same manner, but we don't see them in the spot lights.
So is the war with Isis really a religious war, or maybe they are just a group of computer gamers, and joining Isis puts them into the real game.
So how could we call this war religious, when not all Muslims terrorise innocent victims..
If it was a war only against Christians, I can call it a religious war, but because their war is against the Atheist, then it couldn't be named as a religious war.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covenant Day Of All-round Rest - Come Worship With Us -it Is Definitely Your Day / This Statue Of The Virgin Mary Was Found In The Indian Ocean By Divers / If Jesus Is Alive Today, He Will Be A Palestinian Arab Christian (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.