Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Girls This Days (MUST READ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Girls This Days (MUST READ) (3860 Views)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Girls This Days (MUST READ) by mirexxx(f): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
ilo04:

like u
OK u've been noticed! grin
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Girls This Days (MUST READ) by tomzee2(f): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
killzone:
maybe
is not maybe that's just the fact
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Girls This Days (MUST READ) by p2t2r(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
If you like create this thread every two hours. It will still work on every girl...
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Girls This Days (MUST READ) by tomzee2(f): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
p2t2r:
If you like create this thread every two hours. It will still work on every girl...
your head the there?
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Girls This Days (MUST READ) by killzone(m): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
tomzee2:
is not maybe that's just the fact
alright
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Girls This Days (MUST READ) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmmm undecided
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Girls This Days (MUST READ) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimzypink:
this wont deceive me, I am too prestige to be deceive by this b.s
If you are ''too prestige(sic) to be deceive(sic)'', please work on your grammar. Folks won't tell you your errors openly, but may use it against you while you are absent. You will go places.
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Girls This Days (MUST READ) by slimzypink(f): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
StealthIdeals:
If you are ''too prestige(sic) to be deceive(sic)'', please work on your grammar. Folks won't tell you your errors openly, but may use it against you while you are absent. You will go places.

tnx ,,,
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Girls This Days (MUST READ) by LewisO: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
tomzee2:
To all My lovely female readers, the love i have for you all is so strong. That’s why i want to show you ten tricks most guys pull to win your hearts.
Be careful….

Enjoy.

1.Slow Rhythm and Soft Tone:

Most guys are fond of talking slowly and softly when talking to girls, whether random girls or their real bae either on the phone or during a live chat.

When he is not too swift in speech and he speaks like a pure gentleman, this gets a lady tripping, they’d want to talk the more with him, sometimes, even when what he is saying isn’t making much sense to them. Hpmh.

2. Smile:

A genuine smile that has the sides of a guy’s eyes stretching along, will ALWAYS deceive you ladies into opening up your shield. Watch for this one too. A smile can cost more than the price they call. Na after you buy you go know the difference between Isoko and Sokoto grin

3. Make you laugh:

Like this post says, these are just simple things guys do and this one is like the simplest and most obvious. Ladies, trust me guys know this and I’m telling you a secret. (hussssh! listen…) Guys believe that once they can make you laugh, “it’s finished” as put by my sweet Lord Jesus. Maybe that’s what helped Jesus with the women in his life… he never made them laugh. I’m not sure I have an antidote coz this trick really works. grin

4. Make you talk:

A guy that knows ‘wasup’ will always make you want to talk, and talk ONLY about yourself. Things that concern you, your hairdo, your makeup and how so ‘beautifully ungodly’ it is – and even what you think about the Big Brother House girls! This tactic is simple. So simple. Once they get you talking and talking and talking, trust me, they are ogling at your chest, your lips and if it’s really nice, your hair.

5. Walk slowly:

A slow stride in a guy signifies some sort of confidence. Ladies, am I right… that you NEVER get turned on by a guy who walks SO FAST! Tap! Tap! Tap! Like he was walking to secure the last seat before his molue leaves for heaven! Once a guy steps slowly like, one… and… two… and… one… and… two… trust me, the ladies start tripping.

6. Perfume:

Hmmmmm… no need to talk about this. It’s as simple as I told you it’d be. The worst part, even a N1200 perfume can make a girl think, “Hmmm… just maybe”

7. Dress cute:

Whether wearing the most expensive or the cheapest, as long as the color goes well and the clothes are ironed, ladies just start considering. If the guy con try add good shoe with correct belt, aha! “It is finished” again… Thank u Lord Jesus!

8. Clean Skin:

O boy! I don’t know where to start from in this one. A 20-something year old lady almost raped me when I was like 12 years old coz of my skin tone! Heck, why do you think ladies love holding babies and cuddling them? Once a guy maintains his skin well, no blemish, no pimple, all clean, the ladies even start deceiving themselves. They be like, “wow… he’s SO competing with me” shocked

9. Deepened Voice:

Another simple trick that throws girls off-balance. A guy’s voice sounds deep, mustn’t be bass, and the ladies start doing “ten ten” in their minds. Na wa o. Don’t they even know this voice thing comes as early as puberty? God help my 18-year old bro… the guy must be having ‘selection problem’.

10. Make U Think or Talk about S\ex! :

What came to your mind when you saw that last word in RED. See what I mean? Once a guy jokes about the RED word, or writes about the RED word, or even sneezes a note about the RED word, ladies die once. It’s like something falls off their brain and crashes into their “down there” causing irreparable damage. Of the two of us, guys and girls, I have to argue that girls love s\e.x more than us. They’re just better at hiding it! But still, that’s a good thing… wouldn’t want my future virgin daughter come up to me like, “Dad, I saw this guy today and my body was so scratching me, like this and like that… I just did it to get it over with Dad.” Mehnnn… na faint!

I dey find my ear-piece abeg!
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Girls This Days (MUST READ) by tomzee2(f): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
LewisO:

I dey find my ear-piece abeg!
was that the reason u quote everything
Re: 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Girls This Days (MUST READ) by ilo04(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
mirexxx:
OK u've been noticed! grin
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

TOP20 Romancelanders With The Most Hilarious Posts. / Obvious Signs Your Man Is In-love With You!!! / Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.