Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari (3332 Views)

Nigerian Government Accused Of Renting Protesters Against Amnesty International / Photo: Ekiti APC Spokesperson Spotted Among Protesters Against Fayose Today / Buhari Should Fight Boko Haram With Hired Fulani Herdsmen – Obasanjo’s Think-tan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
"I actually spoke to some of them(the paid protesters) before I did this video, I just realized that there are actually nigerians struggling here. Some of these youths are actually unkempt. Am sorry, but I really have to say that because I drew close to some of them and they were obviously struggling. Am talking about....you know....like their body odour; I could feel it oozing out. I wouldn't blame them if they could come together to do a thing like this because they actually need the money"- the interviewer

click The video for more:
post=31104425:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA

Video credit: Rose P. Graham
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152755079911939&id=602596938&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FvqbhQ81MoP&_rdr

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by xwolverine: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
[s] "I actually spoke to some of them(the paid protesters) before I did this video, I just realized that there are actually nigerians struggling here. Some of these youths are actually unkempt. Am sorry, but I really have to say that because I drew close to some of them and they were obviously struggling. Am talking about....you know....like their body odour; I could feel it oozing out. I wouldn't blame them if they could come together to do a thing like this because they actually need the money"- the interviewer

click The video for more: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152755079911939&id=602596938&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FvqbhQ81MoP&_rdr[/s]

How much did APC pay you for this shyt?

1 Like

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

How much did APC pay you for this shyt?
I did it free off charge cos I want CHANGE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Tell us the truth abagi.
Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

oh good work good work

You deserve a Congregational Medal for this.

i love this, scam BUSTED! This video must trend!

7 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Tell us the truth abagi.
am good being a tortoise, I don't intend turning into a bird like barcanista.

6 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
am good being a tortoise, I don't intend turning into a bird like barcanista.

Barcanista is a wise man and has seen the hand writing on the wall. People should be free to support whoever they please, why is this so difficult for APC cretins to understand?

1 Like

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by saharachic(f): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
if this thread does not make homepage i will close my account(s)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by chemali: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2015

5 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Delafruita(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
only a senseless buffoon will list "buhari kidnapped umaru dikko" as a reason for been against buhari.that is the exact reason millions of people support buhari.the fact that he will be harsh on corruption and not be asking how much did jium nwobodo steal.and the ignorant mugun was screaming "we need answers" as if umaru dikko disappeared off the surface of the earth.was the man not the chairman of PDP disciplinary committee till hix death last year?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Delafruita(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
this is a job well done.its obvious those people were just hastily put together and given placards.they know next toi nothing about either jonathan or buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by saharachic(f): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=18pt]this is really sad, wow see how ffk and gej have taken nigeria to another new low. i pray this video trends so yahoo can pick it up. what a shame to PDP[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by helpee(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Abeg show us your own picture too so we will know you were not paid to do this. How can you do this for free? You believed those guys can't protest unless they are paid and you want us to believe you are doing this for free. So you want us to believe that you can do this for free but others must be paid before they can their own. This holier than attitude is what is killing APC....show us your own pix so we can know your are not struggling in uk.
Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by chemali: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
helpee:
Abeg show us your own picture too so we will know you were not paid to do this. How can you do this for free? You believed those guys can't protest unless they are paid and you want us to believe you are doing this for free. So you want us to believe that you can do this for free but others must be paid before they can their own. This holier than attitude is what is killing APC....show us your own pix so we can know your are not struggling in uk.

If your broke rent-seeking ass that's waiting for the next paycheck from FFK to buy additional data to stream the 4 minutes video actually watched it to the end, you would see the face of the person asking questions.

10 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by itetemi: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
front of the page...............lets go
Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
You've really done a great job. There are also many of them on this forum. They only identify with a struggle for their personal benefits.
Those students are simply disconnected with realities in Nigeria. But I know some of them are a shame of their actions. That's why they hide from the camera

5 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
this thread needs to be on the front page right about now. @op i needs employ you for my media company cool

have you guys seen this? it needs to go viral

Berem Obiagelli Omenka jomoh egift caseless cleverly OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist keneking Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, arewafederation, donphilopus, desola, whitecat007 ,keneking ,lakpalakpa, ShehuAba , Rawani, tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist, Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, pendy79, Omerta ilugunboy,naptu2, aussie, OAM4J, joseph1013 Olayinka8793 diluminati tundeajani laykorn,medamillion brimmie demdem nep2ra Louisvangaal jaybee3 p3ndy79 Odutodaiwa, NgeneUkwenu, barcanista

4 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by helpee(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
chemali:

If your broke rent-seeking ass that's waiting for the next paycheck from FFK to buy additional data to stream the 4 minutes video actually watched it to the end, you would see the face of the person asking questions.
I was expecting this anyway. You are always very violent and stupid. So, if anybody will protest, is it not the suffering masses. Your guy collected money and interviewed real suffering masses who knows that buhari presidency will mean calamity for them and you said they are paid. IF THEY ARE PAID THEY WONT BE DIRTY BUT WILL BE WELL KEPT LIKE YOUR PAID INTERVIEWER
Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Badassniggga(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pls for the sake of those of us (like me) who are still using java phone which is unable to view stuff like this,
can someone in his/her kind gesture, tell us what the lady above is saying?? Bless
Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
helpee:
I was expecting this anyway. You are always very violent and stupid.
quiet
helpee:
So, if anybody will protest, is it not the suffering masses.
imagine you saying the suffering masses are protesting against someone who has come to free them from their sufferings. It shows they got paid by the man suffering them
helpee:
Your guy collected money and interviewed real suffering masses who knows that buhari presidency will mean calamity for them and you said they are paid.
imagine, suffering masses protesting that they want their sufferings to continue. That's cos they got paid to do that today
helpee:
IF THEY ARE PAID THEY WONT BE DIRTY BUT WILL BE WELL KEPT LIKE YOUR PAID INTERVIEWER
I now conclude that you are daft. You mean a well paid salary earner who is also well fed will have time to constitute nuisance in the street of london? For how much? Daft guy grin

4 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
in fact, this is sad. They don't even know why they are protesting..campaign funds obviously at work. grin
This is just very low.
Thanks for the video ... op.

3 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by nagoma(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
So FFK gathered prostitutes and paid them to hold placards , totally ignorant of why they were there?
And all paid from the Nigerian dwindling foreign reserve.

5 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by olamieseun(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
$20.000 at work..jona jus dey fall my hands everyday.

3 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by tit(f): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
nagoma:
So FFK gathered prostitutes and paid them to hold placards , totally ignorant of why they were there?
And all paid from the Nigerian dwindling foreign reserve.

i did not see zahria buhari, the biggest prostitute in nigeria in the riot.
Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by phorget(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmmmmm!... This actually got me speechless.

2 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Caseless: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
"I actually spoke to some of them(the paid protesters) before I did this video, I just realized that there are actually nigerians struggling here. Some of these youths are actually unkempt. Am sorry, but I really have to say that because I drew close to some of them and they were obviously struggling. Am talking about....you know....like their body odour; I could feel it oozing out. I wouldn't blame them if they could come together to do a thing like this because they actually need the money"- the interviewer

click The video for more: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152755079911939&id=602596938&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FvqbhQ81MoP&_rdr
I like ur funny moniker. I saw ellechrystal and juliaan in the video.

1 Like

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Caseless: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

i did not see zahria buhari, the biggest prostitute in nigeria in the riot.
ashawo, i heard u are a guy!

1 Like

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Caseless:
I like ur funny moniker. I saw ellechrystal and juliaan in the video.
yeah
Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by helpee(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
quietimagine you saying the suffering masses are protesting against someone who has come to free them from their sufferings. It shows they got paid by the man suffering them imagine, suffering masses protesting that they want their sufferings to continue. That's cos they got paid to do that todayI now conclude that you are daft. You mean a well paid salary earner who is also well fed will have time to constitute nuisance in the street of london? For how much? Daft guy grin
it is impossible to have a shortage of stupid people in APC. Why are you so foolish? So your so called salary earner abandoned his job only to start interview people on the street thereby constituting himself a nuisance and you are saying he is not jobless. Buhari? Coming to save suffering masses? The same buhari that entered military without certificate using man know man....corruption? the same buhari that was overthrown in 1984 and people rejoiced that a devil was defeated? The same buhari that conducted interview in lagos and posted it as London tnks to fayose? The same buhari that lied under oath that he forgot his certificate in military cupboard. If that is your saviour, your life must have been so rotten. If anybody will protest it is jobless youth who knows their future will be destroyed by buhari presidency not your so called salary earner who obviously is a paid agent of APC
Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by StunningCEO: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

God bless you. we r together. we want change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

i am a winner / The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared / Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.