Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari (3266 Views)

Nigerian Government Accused Of Renting Protesters Against Amnesty International / Photo: Ekiti APC Spokesperson Spotted Among Protesters Against Fayose Today / Buhari Should Fight Boko Haram With Hired Fulani Herdsmen – Obasanjo’s Think-tan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by olamieseun(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jus watch de 4.23sec of de video, I can tell with all my wat I watch dat all de protester ate all paid because none of dem can say why dey carrying placard and dey even cover dir face for camera..
Why jona dey waste our moni like dis, shey na by force nih. Won fe ni ilu, otun 'darin.

2 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
helpee:
it is impossible to have a shortage of stupid people in APC. Why are you so foolish? So your so called salary earner abandoned his job only to start interview people on the street thereby constituting himself a nuisance and you are saying he is not jobless. Buhari? Coming to save suffering masses? The same buhari that entered military without certificate using man know man....corruption? the same buhari that was overthrown in 1984 and people rejoiced that a devil was defeated? The same buhari that conducted interview in lagos and posted it as London tnks to fayose? The same buhari that lied under oath that he forgot his certificate in military cupboard. If that is your saviour, your life must have been so rotten. If anybody will protest it is jobless youth who knows their future will be destroyed by buhari presidency not your so called salary earner who obviously is a paid agent of APC
the interviewer. Was simply doing her job which is something reputable, unlike the hungry paid protesters. As for the rest trash you posted, I guess you only regurgitated what PDP fed you. Poo

4 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by najoke: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
[s]
helpee:
it is impossible to have a shortage of stupid people in APC. Why are you so foolish? So your so called salary earner abandoned his job only to start interview people on the street thereby constituting himself a nuisance and you are saying he is not jobless. Buhari? Coming to save suffering masses? The same buhari that entered military without certificate using man know man....corruption? the same buhari that was overthrown in 1984 and people rejoiced that a devil was defeated? The same buhari that conducted interview in lagos and posted it as London tnks to fayose? The same buhari that lied under oath that he forgot his certificate in military cupboard. If that is your saviour, your life must have been so rotten. If anybody will protest it is jobless youth who knows their future will be destroyed by buhari presidency not your so called salary earner who obviously is a paid agent of APC
[/s]

It is a lady and not a guy that did the interview.........below is from her facebook page

Bukola Moyo Thank you Rose P. Graham for doing this God bless you and keep you strong. When you travel then I didn't really know why you should cus u have a good thing going with NTA but now I know cus God has a purpose for you over there and it to bring us the truth where we can be. Thank you and God bless you and ur family.

You really need to......

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2052279_walklogo_jpegc7a40d1926982e12f6f1a0d890410230

3 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by pipeewa(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
@helpee

I wish you could stop for a minute and watch the video before you continue to argue. If you were paid to support PDP kindly return the cash. You sell more and keep your dignity selling genuine products. The way a lot of us parade our ignorance, selfishness and foolishness when we talk here makes me think it will be difficult to achieve a better Nigeria. Don't you guys think we deserve more? Why do we celebrate trash, injustice and mediocrity and call it performance when we have the capacity for greater things. Which government celebrate construction of roads and rail lines in developed countries and still expect people to vote for them. These so call 'performances' we celebrate are normal things that don't get celebrated in developed nations. And you still have all effrontery to talk to the interviewer. You no dey shame? Kindly step out of Nigeria so your orientation can change.

4 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
The guys will still reveal the truth when they are not paid their money.
Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by dre11(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
And that shameless lying FFK came on air to deny the report that he had rented crowd to protest at the venue......

Lying basstard he is

4 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by goldfish80(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jesus christ! This is beyond disgraceful. About five of the protesters interviewed had absolutly no clue why they are protesting. Shameful Shameful Shameful! Whoever assembled these poor African students for this bush!t is an enemy of Nigeria, who is out to ridicule the country even beyond her Shores.

3 Likes

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by helpee(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
pipeewa:
@helpee

I wish you could stop for a minute and watch the video before you continue to argue. If you were paid to support PDP kindly return the cash. You sell more and keep your dignity selling genuine products. The way a lot of us parade our ignorance, selfishness and foolishness when we talk here makes me think it will be difficult to achieve a better Nigeria. Don't you guys think we deserve more? Why do we celebrate trash, injustice and mediocrity and call it performance when we have the capacity for greater things. Which government celebrate construction of roads and rail lines in developed countries and still expect people to vote for them. These so call 'performances' we celebrate are normal things that don't get celebrated in developed nations. And you still have all effrontery to talk to the interviewer. You no dey shame? Kindly step out of Nigeria so your orientation can change.
you don't get it. I cant watch the video. The guy or girl is doing exactly what he accused Others of doing. If you can shoot a video because you love buhari without being paid others can protest because they love jonathan without being paid. Branding everybody that criticises buhari as paid agents is pushing reasonable people away from your so called change. A change you cant criticise without being called a paid agent is an evil change.ive been to more countries than your parents have read about in geography book. Idiot
Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Change2015(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
This simple video tells a mighty truth about the people GEJ can rally to his cause: only through ignorance and greed! I am horribly ashamed that not one of them could even explain what they were doing there. No pdp talking points were issued in time? God save us from the wretched leadership we are under. I salute the interviewer for her cool and yet devastating expose of this fraudulent demonstration.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
helpee:
you don't get it. I cant watch the video. The guy or girl is doing exactly what he accused Others of doing. If you can shoot a video because you love buhari without being paid others can protest because they love jonathan without being paid. Branding everybody that criticises buhari as paid agents is pushing reasonable people away from your so called change. A change you cant criticise without being called a paid agent is an evil change.ive been to more countries than your parents have read about in geography book. Idiot
why are you messing yourself up on this thread? The lady was doing her job as a journalist while the paid sycophants didn't even know anything about the person they were protesting against nor the one that paid them to support him. Pls watch the video and see how the people disgraced PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by meforyou1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
I did it free off charge cos I want CHANGE
the change you need is to get a child-minder for your baby. and obviously keep your legs closed since you cant take care of a child, so dont give birth to another bastard. you are wicked shaa. leaving a 2 month child under that heavy rain just to do your janjaweedean paymasters bidding.
Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by meforyou1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
why are you messing yourself up on this thread? The lady was doing her job as a journalist while the paid sycophants didn't even know anything about the person they were protesting against nor the one that paid them to support him. Pls watch the video and see how the people disgraced PDP.
shaarap, clown

1 Like

Re: WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
meforyou1:
the change you need is to get a child-minder for your baby. and obviously keep your legs closed since you cant take care of a child, so dont give birth to another bastard. you are wicked shaa. leaving a 2 month child under that heavy rain just to do your janjaweedean paymasters bidding.
a TANoid is pained grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra / Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary / See The Crowd Who Cheers Prof. Osinbanjo At Wuse Market Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.