Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,470 members, 7,823,094 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? (3688 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
idumuose:
Egift,your efforts to project APC in good stead has failed.The only credible person in APC nairaland chapter,barcanista,has decamped.APC is dead already.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .eyah, kpele . . . . . . . . . . I am sure you were hoping GMB wouldn't show up so you can continue with your "sick in the hospital propaganda" . . . . . . . . . . .sorry ehn, maybe next time he might catch a cold . . . . . . . . . . . . .did I hear you call the "PROTECTION" boy credible?, his decamping was good riddance to "PROTECTION" rubbish!!

5 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by egift(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:
cry me a river.

barcanista and his crew can go to hell. angry

Don't mind him. The Change we seek is collective. A mass movement. Far bigger than one man. God bless Nigeria.

The best is ahead. Sai Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Ijebulogic(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
The General was 95%. He was serious but state-manly...he was able to laugh at himself at the issue of age and salaries of NASS etc.
I wanted a deeper analysis on attracting FDI but he was right that security was key.

Its so funny to read some of the childish comments here against Buhari...are there primary school students on Nairaland?

7 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Ttalk: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

der r many of dem like dat shouting gej till nonsense here on Nairaland even doh dey r soakin garri overnite to eat. foolish pipul. angry angry angry angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA

That was tit

1 Like

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by StunningCEO: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by GeneralBosco: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
[s]
idumuose:
Egift,your efforts to project APC in good stead has failed.The only credible person in APC nairaland chapter,barcanista,has decamped.APC is dead already.
[/s]
The snake man is back.

3 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by ManMountain(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
I was hearing on radio bfor our office internet connection head correct my rating a poor 13%, look at the way he was mumbling. The way he. Answered questions by no means assertive. Always mumbling sometimes up to 8 seconds.

oponu, you are writing but you are still mumbling like a stammerer

4 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by ManMountain(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
idumuose:
Babaa E'lejo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by chacoonder(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
101%...he's just too much.

3 Likes

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by jay44(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
dis is so so sad. wat av our youth turned into. as for my rating, its 100%. GMB seem to undastand nigeria"s problems very wel

1 Like

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by AJOT99(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
The guy try
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by medamillion(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Two events to happen this year; Buhari will be sworn in as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on May 29, Fayose and all Buhari's death wishers will die of CHRONIC heart attack on May 30.

I rate GMB 101%

1 Like

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by tushburg(m): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Rate BH 4 wt?
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
egokudiowomoney:
before you rate Buhari's speech,kindly rate this your comment first.my own rating for you is 2%.
It is a shame. The guy is an example of a failed Nigerian education system.

1 Like

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
He was admirable!

95%
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by udemzyudex(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Those rating him 90,100,150% didn't watch him speak or are just those who follow the crowd...

The way he was mumbling and not giving a direct answer shows how clueless he is.

He was even talking about Nigerians who are expecting a lot from him,he said they should not expect a miracle to happen and i said to myself,if he is saying this then why are they expecting a miracle to happen withing 4yrs of GEJ rule.

I rate him 20% cos no serious questions was throw at him and the way he was mumbling at a point it took him about 9second to respond to a question.

1 Like

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by ekmaxop: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buy 30,000mAh power banks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira And resell at atleast 5,000 naira and above. You don't need a white collar job any more.
Come over to Model Shop A29, Opposite Abia plaza, Trade fair complex, OJO Lagos.
ekmaxop@gmail.com
You can also Call 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp to order yours now. CASH AND CARRY.
We do Home deliveries within Lagos and waybill to other parts of the country through transport companies.

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by naso2(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
with all these stage managed "shows" his phobia for debates should have come down from EBOLA to Malaria level
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by vicadex07(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
I was hearing on radio bfor our office internet connection head correct my rating a poor 13%, look at the way he was mumbling. The way he. Answered questions by no means assertive. Always mumbling sometimes up to 8 seconds.

Are you sure the mumblings u heard wasn't as a result of the poor internet service in your office, cos I guess you're the only one that heard mumblings judging through the comments above.
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
major466:
0%
Mtcheeeew... #Badbelle. Go Chatham go do your own na...
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
150percent!!

cheesy cheesy
Berem always keep it real
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by popson1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Confident, concise and precise. I'll give my general a straight 100%. Haters should go and die!!!
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
No question and answer session?
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by PassingShot(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
The address has got to be 100% no doubt. I have not seen the Q/A session but I hear it's the icing on the cake.

Proud to associate with GMB.
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by sinhin(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by LRNZH(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
To be objective, it is an A++ performance....I'd translate that to 92%.

He was brief, concise, and kept to time by focusing on the salient points. GMB is a very intelligent man no doubt
None of GEJ's speeches for the past 5 years has crossed the 50% threshold
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by CaptainAmerica1: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Adepoju2081: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
99.9%

Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Iyilax1(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
My sweet luv said, i should give him 2% buh i will rate him for 7%. I like buhari as a person but i don't want him to be Nigeria presiiiiident. Gudnit
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
It was an ok performance and slightly better than his standard.

As usual he ducked a few questions and in some ways shows what his style of Government will look like. Big talk and a lot of noise but in reality delivering not much in substance.

The crowd was clearly a cross-section of APC supporters and thus asked simple and not so specific questions. Where the questions touched on testy subjects he seems to duck them and yet he claimed in his speech that he will lead from the front!

On wages of NASS members: At a time when the cost of Governance is biting while the price of oil plummets. You would hope a serious Presidential candidate will take a question about NASS wages and by extension our recurrent expenditures seriously. But instead Buhari saw the funny side of the question about NASS wages while suggesting that he will not touch on the subject now but there is nothing to say he will not touch on the subject if elected. Again Nigerians are left to speculate on what he will do if elected!

On sharia: On sharia which was a personal question about how Buhari sees sharia. He goes on to correctly paraphrase the constitution pointing out that it was a customary law of choice which only applies to subjects surrounding inheritance, marriage etc for those who choose to use it as provided in the constitution. Well Sharia in Nigeria has been expanded beyond this jurisdiction including in Buhari's home state of Katsina and yet Buhari did not offer any views on the true status of how the sharia law is being used in sections of the country as the law of the state. Instead he says anyone who wants to change sharia should change the constitution. It will also be interesting to explore if this view is purely for election purposes because Buhari's past views on sharia are well documented and dating back to 2001.

Ideas to solve Nigeria problem: He said he will pull together a competent committee to come up with solutions to Nigeria problems. This shows he is not ready for Government. He has no original ideas on how to solve naija problem now! You can not wait until you are elected before you propose solutions to the Nations problems. You are supposed to propose them now so that the electorate can vote based on your promises. But instead once again Nigerians are being asked to speculate on how Buhari will tackle the country's problems.

Generally I will score him 45% (let my people go!). Due to lack of originality and conviction in his speech.
Re: Scorecard: What Percentage Will You Rate Buhari's Outing At Chatham House? by Change2015(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Keneking:
I conclude 90%

Based on the following parameters:

1. Organisation of thoughts: 18%
2. Ability to take the "heat": 18%
3. Clarity of ideas: 18%
4. Time management:18%
5. Overall Delivery: 18%

Finally....... that he is heading to Nigeria for the final onslaught against PDP ...really made my day grin

God Bless Buhari.Amen

Fully seconded, AMEN.

#change
#GMB
#APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Two Stubborn Men Block Each Other On A Road (photos) / If This Is True Nollywood, I Dont Want To Live In This Country Anymore / Oshiomole And Amaechi Stashing Dollars In Dollars On A Private Jet (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.