Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators (45684 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / I Won’t Go On Terminal Leave – Jega / INEC Denies Jega's Terminal Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by LOVBON: 12:27am On Mar 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yeah, at last it would make way for GEJ to become the next president.

JEGA should start thinking of how to join buhari cow business.

General muhammed okechukwu temitope buhari sons limited- dealers in all kinds of cows

GEJ till buhari starts exporting his cows to USA

I AM SURPRISED THAT PEOPLE STILL REASON LIKE COW
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by LOVBON: 12:33am On Mar 01, 2015
alaoeri:

Can a sound & fit referee be change in the middle of a match?

JONATHAN IS DIGGING HIS GRAVE. THE MORE HE SHIFTS ELECTION THE MORE HE LOOSES SUPPORTERS. SHIFT ELECTION 100 TIMES JONATHAN WILL STILL LOOSE.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by LOVBON: 12:52am On Mar 01, 2015
sosanova:
Maurice Iwu also went on Terminal leave
Jega must go on Terminal leave
Sai Jona
Sai PDP
Teaching APC how politics is played
Jega going going going....GONE
PDP...Power
PDP....Power

U ARE REJOICING FOR NOTHING. JONA WILL STILL NOT WIN THE ELECTION. NIGERIANS ARE WISER NOW
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by LOVBON: 1:01am On Mar 01, 2015
itetemi:

they dare not.......................except pdp is ready to do elections in otuoke alone and govern there alone.that will mark pdp end as well.they are afraid to do elections.clowns.

WELL I SEE JONATHAN ENDING HIS POLITICAL CAREER LIKE GBAGBO OF IVORY COARST, SAMUEL DOE OF LIBERIA AND SADDAM HUSSEIN OF IRAQ
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by LOVBON: 1:12am On Mar 01, 2015
Johnnoo:

SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH SENTIMENT HAS DECEIVED YOU. WHERE WILL DE JONA GET THE VOTES AGAIN
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Johnnoo(m): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2015
LOVBON:

SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH SENTIMENT HAS DECEIVED YOU. WHERE WILL DE JONA GET THE VOTES AGAIN

That's phantom & figments of imaginations... undecided
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by imoke1(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2015
i was call to be the next INEC chair man. so if you are in suport say i.... if you are against say mmmmmm. the i, hav it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / Nigerian Female Soldiers Back In The 60's (pictures) / Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.