Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators (45682 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / I Won’t Go On Terminal Leave – Jega / INEC Denies Jega's Terminal Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by itetemi: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
when obasanjo spoke, they say he talk too much, you can now see the man really knows his onions

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Samunique(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
itetemi:
they dare not.......................except pdp is ready to do elections in otuoke alone and govern there alone.
Stop ranting, is it PDP that's sending him on leave or civil rule of service which is a normal procedure ?

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by itetemi: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Samunique:
Stop ranting, is it PDP that's sending him on leave or the rule of service?

direct the question to the super cluelesss oga jonny walker

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
INEC is autonomous, so it doesnt not matter who heads it. If APC insist on Jega's lordship of INEC in this election, it means there is an alliance between them and Jega. Like I said, it dont matter who heads INEC, as far as the process is transparent. But Jega lied about preparedness of INEC for February election, that's a major indictment on his professionalism.

10 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Slynonny(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Now we are talking.
That Mallam Jega nearly disenfranchise many Nigerians from voting.
Sack him now don't wait till nextweek.
In other news.
How you living Mr Ayo Fayose for exposing APC lies and propaganda?
Ans: In Mansion and Benzes giving headache to APC and it feels stupendous.
How you feeling Mr Femi Fani Kayode for dumping APC?
Ans: Am feeling good like never before.
APC is dead and is on the news.
How do you feel going back to PDP Mr Barcanista?
I feel at home.
Is been a long time coming and am glad am finally home.
Just like the biblical prodigal son i've realised my mistakes and gone back to PDP.
In Jonathan we have seen real and positive change.
Vote Wisely GEJ 2019

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by FastShipping: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Samunique:
Stop ranting, is it PDP that's sending him on leave or civil rule of service which is a normal procedure ?

Jega is not a civil servant that can be asked to go on leave. Jega has a tenure and his tenure ends on June 30th. INEC is an independent body that is funded by donation from democratic bodies mostly in Europe.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Good one
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Samunique(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
itetemi:

direct the question to the super cluelesss oga jonny walker
Case closed !!!!
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by itetemi: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Billyonaire:
INEC is autonomous, so it doesnt not matter who heads it. If APC insist on Jega's lordship of INEC in this election, it means there is an alliance between them and Jega. Like I said, it dont matter who heads INEC, as far as the process is transparent. But Jega lied about preparedness of INEC for February election, that's a major indictment on his professionalism.

if pdp insist on removing him, we will like to know the reason as well.capish.

5 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by phlamesG: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
They should just allow jega conduct dis elections then afta that if he wants 2 go on terminal leave who cares?

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by banki(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Billyonaire:

abeg...give me a break

INEC IN 2011 WITH THE SAME jega with the same buhari had only about 58m Nigerians registered eventually only about 48million Nigerians voted.

INEC IN 2015 with the same Jega with the same buhari had about 78million Nigerians registered

They obviously have not been perfect but they are better than where they used to be and YES THEY WILL USE PVCs

5 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by itetemi: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Slynonny:
Now we are talking.
That Mallam Jega nearly disenfranchise many Nigerians from voting.
Sack him now don't wait till nextweek.
In other news.
How you living Mr Ayo Fayose for exposing APC lies and propaganda?
Ans: In Mansion and Benzes giving headache to APC and it feels stupendous.
How you feeling Mr Femi Fani Kayode for dumping APC?
Ans: Am feeling good like never before.
APC is dead and is on the news.
How do you feel going back to PDP Mr Barcanista?
I feel at home.
Is been a long time coming and am glad am finally home.
Just like the biblical prodigal son i've realised my mistakes and gone back to PDP.
In Jonathan we have seen real and positive change.
Vote Wisely GEJ 2019

make jonny walker try am, he go trek to otuoke.joker

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by dre11(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
PassingShot:
But just last week Jonadindinrin said to the whole nation that Jega will be in charge for the election!

We have said it many times that JonaTAN is a pathological liar. He is a desperado who doesn't care how Nigeria ends up because of his doomed ambition.

If he says good morning, just look through the window.

This attempt will fail by God's Grace.

Pls ask for anything you need this afternoon from iya basira..... The bill is on me especially at the emboldened part

Just like he said there would be no shifting of election and it was shifted
Like the white paper report on NNPC will be public domain and up till now the senators and rep have to issue warrant to NOI and auditor general now just because of this.

This man is just a lying and he ozz it

6 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Copee: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Think before you talk and stop being senseless.
Kennywills7:
The man before jega was ask to go on a terminal leave and he did, there was no problem, so y is d case of jega different?
Jega benefitted from dat so if he is ask to proceed on a terminal leave, he should take it in good fate and leave

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by GboyegaD(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Good thing is that the constitution is interpreted rightly this time. As for the others, if they had every right to stay and choose to leave because the condition was interpreted wrongly, we cannot blame them.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Amen to this news jega must go. He's very wicked.

GOD was der, satan was also der angels and demons were ther it's GEJ or no nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by yomalex(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Believe it or not that single action will be seen as compromising the whole election. We watch with keen interest

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by zicoraads: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
PDP has failed already. Dem no fit! Jega must finish what he started. Nigerians are wiser now and will vehemently resist GEJ's attempts to manipulate the upcoming elections.
Perchance he is eventually removed, what exactly would you do about it? Seeing how you are also a Nigerian.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Johnnoo(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yeah, at last it would make way for GEJ to become the next president.

JEGA should start thinking of how to join buhari cow business.

General muhammed okechukwu temitope buhari sons limited- dealers in all kinds of cows

GEJ till buhari starts exporting his cows to USA

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by omanifrank(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
lets c
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by nitrogen(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Haaaaaa! Ojoro don land, massive rigging this time. So unfortunate!
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by rusher14: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
FastShipping:
Jonathan can't be that stupi.d.

Are you kidding me?
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Finally
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Kennywills7(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Copee:
Think before you talk and stop being senseless.
U are d one being senseless here cos wot i said is d truth
was d man before jega ask to go on terminal leave or not mr wise man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by rusher14: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
All I would like to hear is that an impeachment notice has been served to the president.

datz all.

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by SomebodyLovesMe: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Billyonaire:

Bless your gullible little soul. You don't even begin to understand the politics of it all.

4 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by dre11(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

[s]how is Jiga going on retirement leave equivalent to rigging the election?
will he be there forever?
It looks like you ahve a secret plan with Jiga.

Sorry,
you plans have been exposed.[/s]

Sorry I never knew I just quoted a robot which can't see anything wrong in his master doing.............

Shameless man using F to disguise

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
PDP seeking ways to postpone defeat.

We all know that the next man will not be prepared to oversee elections in a few weeks

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Eluwilussit(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kennywills7:
The man before jega was ask to go on a terminal leave and he did, there was no problem, so y is d case of jega different?
Jega benefitted from dat so if he is ask to proceed on a terminal leave, he shouuld take it in good fate and leave

Your father didn't waste his money. Logical post. Keep it up. We need men who think without biase.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly / LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.