Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators (45698 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / I Won’t Go On Terminal Leave – Jega / INEC Denies Jega's Terminal Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Greenlandncom(m): 12:16am On Feb 27, 2015
If Jega is due, then what is the big deal there?
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Ovamboland(m): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2015
Kennywills7:

I have never insulted anyone here but u are blinded by hate and tribalism will definitely put u where u deserve to b, if u are thinking that u are better than me then u are dreaming and needs to wake up,
Jonathan has done more than any other president we hv had in dis country and this is back up by verifiable facts, if u think everyone oppress people like u then u are living in a different planet and has business being here on nairaland
I wonder wot makes u think u are better than any one?
people like u are d reason y we are not moving forward as a country
Hatred has made u go blind

Just keep at and take it as a game where anything goes and turn Nigeria into a lawless jungle, Jonathan has only succeeded in the relegation of his people to level where nobody will ever trust them with anything tangible. The core East is still reeling from the miscalculation of 1966, Eastern minorities have now sealed their own fate by failing to call Jonathan to order. Keep supporting rape of law and order and call it power, it can only go so far.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Ovamboland(m): 12:27am On Feb 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Of all my posts, I am surprised that you chose the most neutral to castigate me for.What did I say that isn't true? Please, tell me which part of that post that is stupid enough to warrant your vituperative comments.

Don't assume that everyone on Nairaland is at the same level with you. Even if nigeria burns down today, I won't lose nothing. If you don't know the rules of warfare, those are basically rephrased versions.

Go back and read that particular post. Those things I put in quotes were supposed to be ironical. I wrote that post from a position of disinterest. All I was saying is that PDP will rig the elections and will remove Jega and nothing will happen.

If you want to pretend that Jega can't go on compulsory terminal leave and the elections rigged, you better think again. I am only stating what every Nigerian knows.

As per the rules of politricks, you better pay attention to them. There's truth in there. If you think, that the postponement was not a master stroke by PDP, ask Buhari and APC. Jonathan and PDP, constitutionally bought themselves 6 extra weeks to perfect their plot. Time and timing are priceless in warfare as well as politics.

An it is obvious that reckless use of naked power titillates you and you spew that morbid ideology here with glee as if that is how a normal society should function. We want a society where we the people can freely choose and change not the deranged type you advocate where incumbent will twist and turn in order to frustrate legitimate aspiration of a dispossessed people.
You think it's a masterstroke? ignorance is bliss maybe you're not employed yet or lack any meaningful aspirations. You may not know the number jobs that has been lost, investments wasted, friends whose lifeline and misery has been extended by another 6 weeks by that silly decision, your so-called master stroke. Some investors have taken their capital elsewhere by that desperate solution and some destinies have been sealed forever as they may never get a meaningful job in their life time. Just because of one man's inordinate ambition which you celebrate here.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Eluwilussit(m): 1:41am On Feb 27, 2015
Ovamboland:

An it is obvious that reckless use of naked power titillates you and you spew that morbid ideology here with glee as that is how a normal society should function. We want a society where we the people can freely choose and change not the deranged type you advocate where incumbent will twist and turn in order to frustrate legitimate aspiration of a dispossessed people.
You think it's a masterstroke? ignorance is bliss maybe you're not employed yet or lack any meaningful aspirations. You may not know the number jobs that has been lost, investments wasted, friends whose lifeline and misery has been extended by another 6 weeks by that silly decision, your so-called master stroke. Some investors have taken their capital elsewhere by that desperate solution and some destinies have been sealed forever as they may never get a meaningful job in their life time. Just because of one man's inordinate ambition which you celebrate here.

You called Jonathan's ambitions inordinate? What will you then call Buhari's perpetual pursuit of the presidency? I smell hypocrisy. People like you will get swallowed up easily in life. In life, no one gets what he deserves. You grab what you want and can. You are sounding very puritanical.

Bro, everyone is not as good and honest as you may want to believe. This is power we are talking about here, not cookies. You erroneously assume that APC's and Buhari's quests represent the interests of the masses, don't you? Relax. Calm down. They don't give a damn about you or anybody else. This is all about personal interests and ambitions.

Dude, I don't know how old you are but you sound naive and maybe honestly so. What I said in my very first post is the truth about survival in life. If you must talk about politics, keep your emotions in the freezer hours before you start.

What Jonathan and PDP did by moving the election dates, was a political master stroke. They acted within the provisions of the constitution. So it is legal.

If you like, take things at face value. Believe every crap you are told. It is inutile to assume a state of innocence, unless you are still a teenager. In life, we have a lot of octopuses with the ability to grab whatever they can with their multiple tentacles. Don't give your heart yet to what they have been telling you. What's right might not necessarily be good and vice versa.

Go back and think about those laws. There's truth and I mean eternal truth in each. It might be the difference between being at the top and being at the bottom. You don't need to live my life to learn my lessons. Be wise.

The government provides the playing ground, which is never level. There are no umpires in life. You look out for yourself and do your best to provide for your family. You can take it or leave it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by cyril83(m): 2:07am On Feb 27, 2015
agabaI23:

Read and then lets talk

https://www.nairaland.com/438463/jonathan-sacks-iwu

The caption of that story is really confusing you, jonathan sacks iwu does not mean he single handedly sacked him, iwu's exit was in line with the constitution, mr president didnot ask him to go home, he threw the matter to the senate and then senate delibrated and give him go ahead.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
PDP has failed already. Dem no fit! Jega must finish what he started. Nigerians are wiser now and will vehemently resist GEJ's attempts to manipulate the upcoming elections.
E be like say the cornflakes wey you dey chop de disturb you (pun intended)
Go resist na, make Army tear you one hot slap now wey their eyes dey red
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 27, 2015
deandavid:

AHA UNA NO DEY SHAME. CHAI ITS A PITY, D YOUTHS OF THESE DAYS ARE BLIND AND CANNOT REASON WELL. CAN THIS HAPPEN IN A CIVILIZE COUNTRY, IT THEREFORE SHOWS THAT GEJ POSTPONED THE ELECTION SO THAT HE CAN RIG IT WITH HIS PUPET IN PLACE. WELL HE HAS FAILED. NIGERIANS WILL RESIST EVEN, I TRUST THE NORTHERNERS THEY WILL NOT TAKE IT HELL FIRE GO COME DOWN TO NIGERIA, THE AMERICAN PROPHESY OF NIGERIA BREAKING UP BY 2015 IS GRADUALLY COMING TO PASS.

Na lie, for north, anybody wey do anyhow go see anyhow. Go and ask boko haram.

#jegamustgo
GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Billygee2u: 4:53am On Feb 27, 2015
anigbajumo:
I dnt bliv until it .........sai buhari sai baba
I am ashamed that a youth with his senses is shouting sai baba. Baba = grandfather ,to rule you when your father's age mates and your mates are with better qualifications to lead Nigeria .my friend ,renew your mind.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Billygee2u: 4:57am On Feb 27, 2015
anigbajumo:
I dnt bliv until it .........sai buhari sai baba
I am ashamed that a youth with his senses is shouting sai baba. Baba = grandfather ,to rule or lead you in this computerized dispensation ,when your father's age mates and your mates are with better qualifications to lead Nigeria .my friend ,renew your mind.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by tit(f): 5:03am On Feb 27, 2015
All Nigerians are tired of Professor Jiga.
the man no know work.
He is messing up.
he wants to dabaru this 2015 elections.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Kennywills7(m): 6:02am On Feb 27, 2015
Ovamboland:

Just keep at and take it as a game where anything goes and turn Nigeria into a lawless jungle, Jonathan has only succeeded in the relegation of his people to level where nobody will ever trust them with anything tangible. The core East is still reeling from the miscalculation of 1966, Eastern minorities have now sealed their own fate by failing to call Jonathan to order. Keep supporting rape of law and order and call it power, it can only go so far.
Since u luv playing d tribal card here let me inform u of wot u are not thinking of
U just turn a blind eye to gej achievements which are way better than d achievements of obj's 8years and i tell u dis, d division u guys hv put in d south (southern Nigeria) will come back to hunt u guys
Do not hide there and pretend its because gej has not perform well dats y u guys are against him because u and i knw dat is a terrible lie because even though gej has not perform to our expectations he has perform more than obj 8yrs of leadership
I assume u are from d south west and i tell u d rest of d south are watching ur actions and time will tell

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by fx45(m): 6:04am On Feb 27, 2015
FastShipping:

INEC is an independent body that is funded by donation from democratic bodies mostly in Europe.
Really
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Kennywills7(m): 6:05am On Feb 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:

You called Jonathan's ambitions inordinate? What will you then call Buhari's perpetual pursuit of the presidency? I smell hypocrisy. People like you will get swallowed up easily in life. In life, no one gets what he deserves. You grab what you want and can. You are sounding very puritanical.

Bro, everyone is not as good and honest as you may want to believe. This is power we are talking about here, not cookies. You erroneously assume that APC's and Buhari's quests represent the interests of the masses, don't you? Relax. Calm down. They don't give a damn about you or anybody else. This is all about personal interests and ambitions.

Dude, I don't know how old you are but you sound naive and maybe honestly so. What I said in my very first post is the truth about survival in life. If you must talk about politics, keep your emotions in the freezer hours before you start.

What Jonathan and PDP did by moving the election dates, was a political master stroke. They acted within the provisions of the constitution. So it is legal.

If you like, take things at face value. Believe every crap you are told. It is inutile to assume a state of innocence, unless you are still a teenager. In life, we have a lot of octopuses with the ability to grab whatever they can with their multiple tentacles. Don't give your heart yet to what they have been telling you. What's right might not necessarily be good and vice versa.

Go back and think about those laws. There's truth and I mean eternal truth in each. It might be the difference between being at the top and being at the bottom. You don't need to live my life to learn my lessons. Be wise.

The government provides the playing ground, which is never level. There are no umpires in life. You look out for yourself and do your best to provide for your family. You can take it or leave it.
Exactly wot am telling him here and dis guy is so tribalistic

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Eluwilussit(m): 6:12am On Feb 27, 2015
Kennywills7:

Exactly wot am telling him here and dis guy is so tribalistic

Please, keep talking to him. He's too passionate about his belief. He doesn't seem to know anything about politics or life. I stated some simple rules of survival, and he's been fighting me all along. I pity him. He still sees life in black and white. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by anigbajumo(m): 6:16am On Feb 27, 2015
Billygee2u:

I am ashamed that a youth with his senses is shouting sai baba. Baba = grandfather ,to rule you when your father's age mates and your mates are with better qualifications to lead Nigeria .my friend ,renew your mind.
Nigga,take it easy...Tell me da age madiba rule south Africa?
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by anigbajumo(m): 6:20am On Feb 27, 2015
Billygee2u:

Nigga,take it easy...Tell me da age madiba rule south Africa?wat is computer has 2do wif ability to rule,minimize corruption,stabilze economy nd improv da standard of Living of d citizens.wake me up wen u gat my point..."sai Buhari. Sai Baba "dat s our slang here @Abj
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Kennywills7(m): 6:20am On Feb 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Please, keep talking to him. He's too passionate about his belief. He doesn't seem to know anything about politics or life. I stated some simple rules of survival, and he's been fighting me all along. I pity him. He still sees life in black and white. Lol
I only stated d obvious and d guy has bn on my neck, i know d truth is bitter but i didn't expect him to take it to a different level of tribalism
Some people are just too one sided in judgement and such people believe anything done by dem is d best and every other person's idea or opinion is not good or good enough

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by wallbuilder(m): 6:23am On Feb 27, 2015
The dame Jega conducted the 2011 election and buhari complained that it was rigged. Why the sudden trust in Jega?
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Eluwilussit(m): 6:28am On Feb 27, 2015
Kennywills7:

I only stated d obvious and d guy has bn on my neck, i know d truth is bitter but i didn't expect him to take it to a different level of tribalism
Some people are just too one sided in judgement and such people believe anything done by dem is d best and every other person's idea or opinion is not good or good enough

He has been on mine as well all day. The funny thing is that the very post he picked on, was one of my most unbiased posts. I fear the guy o. His intensity is too much. I hope it ends here, because if Buhari ever loses, the guy fit harm person.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Kennywills7(m): 6:34am On Feb 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:

He has been on mine as well all day. The funny thing is that the very post he picked on, was one of my most unbiased posts. I fear the guy o. His intensity is too much. I hope it ends here, because if Buhari ever loses, the guy fit harm person.
Hehehe, yeah u are right but i hope he end up harming himself and not someone else because those Niggas up there don't care about us and so i wouldn't want anyone to kill him or herself over them
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by agabaI23(m): 6:37am On Feb 27, 2015
cyril83:

The caption of that story is really confusing you, jonathan sacks iwu does not mean he single handedly sacked him, iwu's exit was in line with the constitution, mr president didnot ask him to go home, he threw the matter to the senate and then senate delibrated and give him go ahead.
Did you read what I pasted or you talked because you have to say something? The acting president directed iwu to proceed.....
No senate was asked to do anything. Haba what type of people do we have as APC supporters?
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Eluwilussit(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2015
Kennywills7:

Hehehe, yeah u are right but i hope he end up harming himself and not someone else because those Niggas up there don't care about us and so i wouldn't want anyone to kill him or herself over them

True talk.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by alaoeri: 7:08am On Feb 27, 2015
sleemfesh:

Don't drink eat poison if eventually he marches on and out. Foolish people who can't use their ordinary thinking faculty, only waiting to be fed poison by parties who end up stealing them blind no matter the name they go by. Grow a brain.
Eeeeeediot fellow supporting a party ruling with impunity, next of killers, stealing is not corruption, immigration scam, pension scam, subsidy scam, $20b missing fund etc no wonder you are where you are, suffering & smiling fellow. Nincompoop
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by cyril83(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2015
agabaI23:
Did you read what I pasted or you talked because you have to say something? The acting president directed iwu to proceed.....
No senate was asked to do anything. Haba what type of people do we have as APC supporters?

I don't stand on hear say, i watched the proceedings that led to iwu's removal, iwu was removed from the floor of senate. I know what am saying.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by agabaI23(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2015
cyril83:

I don't stand on hear say, i watched the proceedings that led to iwu's removal, iwu was removed from the floor of senate. I know what am saying.
You watched that alone I am sure.

Newspaper publication is now a hearsay to you because it does not suit your purpose? Repent!!

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by rabbi1234(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2015
Y can't u ppl b honest for once. Anytime I look at most of d comment, I discover is only self interest ppl have, not Nigeria interest. Hummmm
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by cyril83(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
agabaI23:
You watched that alone I am sure.

Newspaper publication is now a hearsay to you because it does not suit your purpose? Repent!!

You can't base your fact on social media/online article, can you provide me one traditional media with such caption. I watched the proceedings and i believe reasonable nigerians also did.

You need to know the difference between public servant and civil servant, independent and dependent bodies. I repeat, maurice iwu was removed in line with constitution and if you don't believe, do your research and stop arguing what you don't know.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by agabaI23(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
cyril83:

You can't base your fact on social media/online article, can you provide me one traditional media with such caption. I watched the proceedings and i believe reasonable nigerians also did.

You need to know the difference between public servant and civil servant, independent and dependent bodies. I repeat, maurice iwu was removed in line with constitution and if you don't believe, do your research and stop arguing what you don't know.
You didn't see the business day link I posted? Sahara reporters carried it as well. Sahara is your main source so I'm sure u will accept that.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by cyril83(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
agabaI23:
You didn't see the business day link I posted? Sahara reporters carried it as well. Sahara is your main source so I'm sure u will accept that.

The link you sent has no related story, you only copy and paste a story that didnot make frontpage on nairaland.

Try and get it right, mr president didnot ask iwu to proceed on any leave, two third on the floor of the house did.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by agabaI23(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
cyril83:

The link you sent has no related story, you only copy and paste a story that didnot make frontpage on nairaland.

Try and get it right, mr president didnot ask iwu to proceed on any leave, two third on the floor of the house did.
You are wasting my time bro. You are lying to yourself and if you are not lying deliberately, it is unfortunate.

theV0ice see the kind of bedfellows you have.... grin
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by cyril83(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
agabaI23:
You are wasting my time bro. You are lying to yourself and if you are not lying deliberately, it is unfortunate.

theV0ice see the kind of bedfellows you have.... grin

Feed your dumb brain with facts and stop believing every story you see on nairaland. If you are novice of nigerian constitution try download some pages online if you can't lay your hands on any around you.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Okwori12(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Affordable Bulksms service @ www.cbnsms.com. Our prices are fair and negotiable. Register @ www.cbnsms.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.