Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari (1296 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs / Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" / My Beauty Secret: “no Man Has Seen My unclothedness” – Zahra Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by ochejoseph(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
I wish Buhari well But Next time Amaechi and Tinubu must coach him on how not to spill the Beans!
Unfortunately this tiime like in Owerri it did not work !

Buhari told the World that he has seen his Doctor who has given Him a clean Bill of health Like they gave President Yar'adua May his soul rest in peace!

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by nerodenero: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
He has not been trained on how to tell lies. I guess he still a learner.

Everybody falls ill once a while.I see a doctor, you see a doctor and everybody sees a doctor once in a while.

Kosi big deal!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by MuguliciousMUGU: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
How does this reduce the price of crude oil in the market?

Infact and inshort, GEJ till 2019

7 Likes

Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by Kakpos: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVEN YOU ARE 20YEARS OLD BEFORE YOU GET ANY JOB IN NIGERIA DOCTOR SUPPOSE TO DECLEAR YOU FIT, WHAT IS WRONG IF BUHARI IS DECLEAR FIT ? YOU E-EVIL P D P SHOULD GO AND DIE!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
You guys have been busted already,just give up jare!

Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by major466(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
The smart ones with high IQ already knew that pa Buhari took a detor to the hospital when he arrived London.

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by lirusehn(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
what else cud he have done if not coming out clean since he knows it's all bin aired ??

hahahahaha. his failure is gonna shake the world

undecided
Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by freeanijor(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Alobam!
Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by adonisNEW(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Seeing a doctor isn't a big deal. I guess the controversies and tales surrounding this particular case makes it peculiar. Nigerians are watching.!

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by vivacious01: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
So who are the liars now,APC or PDP? We got the information that paid protesters were going to appear at Chatham house today and ghen-ghen,here they are.Pathetic Tanoids.This is the change I advocate for,I don't get paid,I just love Change. #I HAVE DECIDED#

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by Adminisher: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
This man would never tell LIES. He is like non we have never seen.IBB told us sweet lies, Jonathan tells annoyingly stupid lies hut Buhari will not lie in small things or big things.
Jonathanians can continue with the inferior candidate, we have seen the harbinger of CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by fresh15: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why did they deny earlier that he was not sick?APC are a bunch of liars and that is why I can't be part of them.GEJ till 2019.He is strong and is intellectually sound to take Nigeria to the next level.
Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by simdam500(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lies....

Who dash am doctor cheesy
Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by glory2glory: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
fresh15:
Why did they deny earlier that he was not sick?APC are a bunch of liars and that is why I can't be part of them.GEJ till 2019.He is strong and is intellectually sound to take Nigeria to the next level.

Shebi ,only sick people see doctors? Or you don't know about regular medical check. You didn't see a doctor before admission or employment?

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by ManMountain(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
silly thread cool
Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by agabaI23(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fear APC
Vote GEJ. The change we are looking for is in PDP.

Look very well and you will see that those who destroyed Nigeria could not stay with the transformation going on in PDP and Nigeria in general.

The change we need is happening. Nigeria is being transformed

Buhari Go and ......................................................

rest
Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by Slynonny(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
APC lies can run but cannot hide.
Y Y because Fayose will be awaiting to uncover it.
That's a good one by Mallam Buhari.
Now you can go home and rest in peace.
In other news.
How you living Mr Ayo Fayose for exposing APC lies and propaganda?
Ans: In Mansion and Benzes giving headache to APC and it feels stupendous.
How you feeling Mr Femi Fani Kayode for dumping APC?
Ans: Am feeling good like never before.
APC is dead and is on the news.
How do you feel going back to PDP Mr Barcanista?
I feel at home.
Is been a long time coming and am glad am finally home.
Just like the biblical prodigal son i've realised my mistakes and gone back to PDP.
In Jonathan we have seen real and positive change.
Vote Wisely GEJ 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari by Firefire(m): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hey Feee Ceeeeeeeeeeeeee

(1) (Reply)

FFK Says APC Is Planning To Release A Scandalous Documentary Against GEJ 3 Days / Primary School Students In Imo State Working In A Farm During School Hours photo / Buhari Leads With 3 Million Votes After Controversial Results From Rivers, Akwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.