Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] (27357 Views)

We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic / See How Lagosians Struggle To Get To Their Destinations After Heavy Rainfall / Lagosians Struggle To Get Gej's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam..check On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by AmakaDNB(f): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sad

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by tolexy007(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
diz is nt new....evry party in Nigeria do it
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Abayor7: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
undecided tongue embarassedfirst page tinx

;Dfirst page tinx
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by ugotuf(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
CHAI LWKM grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Shiifi(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
sai buhari dats all i can say
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Amaechi5(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
apc share rice people rush to collect rice,pdp share their own same people go rush for rice and at the end of the day the might not even vote .
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Dyt(f): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
fzero:

All of them are suffering from cerebral palsy. Nigeria is a joke.

cheesy grin

Can u imagine one idiot running to get APC shirt and these old ppl queuing to get what will choke them
Terrible
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by ndcide(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
If it is rice, then it's a positive result of the transformation agenda in the agric sector. GEJ till 2019
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Here2BustnScrew: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Bags of rice and tubers of yam were on Tuesday shared at Oluyole bus-stop,Oregun,Lagos by PDP members.

Lagosians were pictured struggling to get their share of the stomach infrastructure.

Source/More photos: http:///q7ot
nice one
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:
Same 'bole' joint?

Ati APC o
Ati PDP oo
Ati a won supporters oo

In fact all of u are crazy

They are all mad

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by XBLadez: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Where are they sharing the rice, silly APC animals with propaganda? Oshodi, Ojuelegba or Ikorodu...where? U showed a bag with the picture GEJ on one side then showed a crowd on the other side. Who do u think ur fooling?

GEJ till APC goes into extinction
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Really sad reading and seeing all these . . .
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by fzero: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:

cheesy grin

Can u imagine one idiot running to get APC shirt and these old ppl queuing to get what will choke them
Terrible
Anytime I see such I feel pained, because both buhari and Jonathan put together can't do jack in moving this country forward. It is rottened from the grass route.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Feraz(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
What is this? When are we gonna use our grey matter as Nigerians? After how many pots will it finish? Instead of asking how their policies will change your life, you are rushing for what will finish in a matter of days/weeks. We need to reorient people on what governance is.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Muhammadkhan: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hit like if u believe lagosians are going to vote apc and paOSINBAJO but still collect Gej rice.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Dyt(f): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
fzero:

Anytime I see such I feel pained, because both buhari and Jonathan put together can't do jack in moving this country forward. It is rottened from the grass route.

My dear its crazy

Just last week cos they know Jonah coming lag, they seized power, so he can see the state of things and give them money.
I hrd from a very reliable source

Isn't that crazy enuf?
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by XBLadez: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
vicadex07:

[s]
Why are u calling APC withcraft party when it was PDP and GEJ that was publicly endorsed by the witches and wizard association of Nigeria[/s]
APC are the founder of Boko Haram, that's why
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by deskossy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chop and clean mouth tins
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Misogynist2014(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Alaaru tin ję bread, aaru ę ni n ję ti ko mo.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Feraz(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:

My dear its crazy

Just last week cos they know Jonah coming lag, they seized light, so he can see the state of things and give them money.

Isn't that crazy enuf?
LMAO!!! Are you for real? Tomorrow, the same set of people will be shouting that our leaders are corrupt. undecided
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by fzero: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
Yes opportunity comes but once chop d rice and still vote for Buhari? I am quite sure not everyone who is on that queue will vote Jonathan. they are just there to take their share of the national cake.
Enough of all this buhari and Gej madness. How does it change the fact that I hv been jobless since I voted for Ged four years ago. Make I hear word abeg angry
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by excel4us: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE.....PDP WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO RIG THIS ELECTION N CONFUSE PPLE TO VOTE FOR THEIR CORRUPT ASSES.

IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT THE BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA WILL START WHEN PDP LOOSES THIS ELECTION.THE PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC PARTY (PDP)KNOWS THAT THE ELECTIONS WOUN'T BE RIGED THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CAMPAINING WITH THEIR MIGHT.SO DON'T SAY THEY IT WILL BE RIGED.THEY ARE EVEN IN FEAR SO MIND WHAT U SALE TO YOUR FELLOW APC MEMBERS...
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Dyt(f): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Feraz:
LMAO!!! Are you for real? Tomorrow, the same set of people will be shouting that our leaders are corrupt. undecided

I am telling u, when he left, suddenly power was back.
Not like we enjoy 8hrs a day but it was off for 5days, didn't even mistakenly blink
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by ollyruffy: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Any politician that share you money or food stuffs during election period is a THIEF.

Collect his money, food and vote him out on the election day.

People. Be wise.

You collect one bag of rice today, you and your children, brothers and sisters will sufer from the politician looting for many years.

BE WISE.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by tammie24: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
It is happening live! grin
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Osama10(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Seriously there is hunger in this land.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by fzero: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:

My dear its crazy

Just last week cos they know Jonah coming lag, they seized power, so he can see the state of things and give them money.

Isn't that crazy enuf?
Wo I hv decided to take moroco enroute Spain even though it's risky all die na die. As long as I leave this dungeon called Nigeria angry
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
people are suffering yet not ready for a change.
sixtuschimere:
Bags of rice and tubers of yam were on Tuesday shared at Oluyole bus-stop,Oregun,Lagos by PDP members.

Lagosians were pictured struggling to get their share of the stomach infrastructure.

Source/More photos: http:///q7ot
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by fzero: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Muhammadkhan:
Hit like if u believe lagosians are going to vote apc and paOSINBAJO but still collect Gej rice.
STFU angry
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Dyt(f): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
fzero:

Wo I hv decided to take moroco enroute Spain even though it's risky all die na die. As long as I leave this dungeon called Nigeria angry

Hahahahaha
U want to die before ur time ni?
And how u sure its better there?
U lucky oo, shey u know?
I just pray it gets better cos when youths decide ehn, then they will know an hungry man is a very notorious angry man
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by austinbrown: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Taaa Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Invest In Hydro, Solar For Better Power Supply / 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates / Tinubu Arrives London For International Engagements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.