Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] (27358 Views)

We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic / See How Lagosians Struggle To Get To Their Destinations After Heavy Rainfall / Lagosians Struggle To Get Gej's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam..check On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Ibmojotu(m): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nigerian government belike denied dem good road@denied dem good job @denied dem good water@denied electricity then some weeks to election just share them some cups of rice and little shop money then u will have another 4years to repeat ur evil plans all over again and yet some Nigerian youth are still against change

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
omg shocked!people and their long throats,y cant our people think?so because election is at the corner that when they started sharing rice and our people go line up like say dem dey assembly ground grin#awon atesunate cheesy
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by greall12(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
and you too

Dyt:
Same 'bole' joint?

Ati APC o
Ati PDP oo
Ati a won supporters oo

In fact all of u are crazy
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Ephemmm: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
"Three questions should be asked about a country's development:

1 - What is happening to poverty?
2 - What is happening to unemployment?
3 - What is happening to inequality?

In the past 16 years, the current administration has created two economies in a country: one, economy for for a few who have so much in their tiny island of prosperity; and the other economy for the many who have so little in their vast ocean of misery" - GMB on 26th of February, 2015.

If this what Nigerian deserves after 16 years of PDP's administration/govenance, I doubt if they mean well for this country. Honezhly...

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by fzero: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:

Hahahahaha
U want to die before ur time ni?
And how u sure its better there?
U lucky oo, shey u know?
I just pray it gets better cos when youths decide ehn, then they will know an hungry man is a very notorious angry man
My mind is made up my dear no going back.one has to take a bold step, four years after graduating with 2.1 I still feed from hand to mouth. Just pray for me sad
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Tibins(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
cozy7:
PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE.....PDP WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO RIG THIS ELECTION N CONFUSE PPLE TO VOTE FOR THEIR CORRUPT ASSES.

IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT THE BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA WILL START WHEN PDP LOOSES THIS ELECTION

shey Oga Tinubu also gave out rice recently, everyone hailed him. why not hail these ones? Abi no be thesame rice
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Dyt(f): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
fzero:

My mind is made up my dear no going back.one has to take a bold step, four years after graduating with 2.1 I still feed from hand to mouth. Just pray for me sad

Noooo
Pls don't go that route ooo
Biko
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by ramalot(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
This practice should be made illegal.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by ceejay80s(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Useless set of lagosians selling Their future for rice .longthroat
Tomorrow dem go waste money buy fuel to take watch demselves on TV
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Lagosians, don't be deceived into voting the wrong person(s) because of some quantity of rice. Ekiti people that did it last year are still suffering it. Their Governor has not sat down to the business of governance. He goes about attacking Buhari.
Ekiti, e ku iroju.

Wat about the APC rice just before ur post.
Ekiti people r not suffering anything & who told u they r regrating?
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Tibins(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
fzero:

Oga but you did not tell us how many interviews you attended and how many you have failed.
Bill gate did not graduate, we were told, yet he's the richest. Dangote is not a holder of PhD, yet he's so rich. Many small businesses are employing others. Be encouraged and move on to do some BIZ MAN. You might be the next Dangote in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by blacq2009(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Bags of rice and tubers of yam were on Tuesday shared at Oluyole bus-stop,Oregun,Lagos by PDP members.

Lagosians were pictured struggling to get their share of the stomach infrastructure.

Source/More photos: http:///q7ot

Can someone swear here that this man is not spending the taxpayers money?
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by bosun11(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Both PDP and APC doing everything to buy the heart of some Nigerians with gifts or all kinds, come March 28th..please ensure you take your heart and brains along when going to vote and forget about all the manner of gifts that you received and enjoyed during all the political campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by fzero: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tibins:

Oga but you did not tell us how many interviews you attended and how many you have failed.
Bill gate did not graduate, we were told, yet he's the richest. Dangote is not a holder of PhD, yet he's so rich. Many small businesses are employing others. Be encouraged and move on to do some BIZ MAN. You might be the next Dangote in Nigeria.
Lost count on interviews, where is the capital to start a business. I got a good business idea but no finance to bring it to limelight.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Lerumo: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
It is very unfortunate that in this age, in a country like Nigeria, people will need to be enticed to vote for a particular candidate by being offered food.

Does this not further go to show the level of poverty we have in Nigeria. If Nigeria is truly better than now than it was few years ago, should we still be having this kind of thing.

The change Nigeria needs goes beyond Goodluck or Buhari. Nigeria needs a deep rooted and fundamental change to its value system and ideals. Only then can we begin to see true change.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by delerx(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Foolish govt. During independence n centenary celebration,nobody shared anything to celebrate with us. Now they r trying to bribe us withrice n yams
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:
Same 'bole' joint?

Ati APC o
Ati PDP oo
Ati a won supporters oo

...I support you on this,but don't you vulgar language...
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
My people perishes for lack of food and knowledge. As they are collecting the food, they should not complain when the real and core hardship commence immediately after the presidential election in March 2015.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by rusher14: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
I hope the rice is locally produced because they've been screaming to the heavens that they've made us self-sufficient in agriculture.

Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by ruffDiamond: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Armed robber*pointing gun at a nigerian senator * Yor life or yr money !
Senator :u cant do that because i'm a senator of the federal republic of nigeria
armed robber*now more infuriated*
IN DAT CASE GIVE ME MY MONEY !!!NOW !!!

My pple na our money. . Abeg make una collect am while shining una eyes to all these cunning guile and monkey and banana game of the PDP as a party headed by the chronically clueless one got nothing more to lose so they will empty the treasury in their hopeless and vain effort at buying a kingdom fast disappearing from deir grasp. . Sorry o pls take it and enjoy while d fun last #cantwait2marchGMB2 aso rock
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Vock(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fribery:
na dis same rice pdp share 4 ekiti angry .. yoruba people, selling their birth right 4 rice since god knows when!!

quota me n catch ebola!!! angry angry

Do you have Ebola
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by zingywingy: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Igbo people sha and food
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry sad shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by oweman: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Those strugling for that Jonathan rice are they very sure the rice has not been poisoned or taken to herbalist home in Ikot before being brought to Lagos for sharing as rtuals .
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by PassingShot(m): 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:
Same 'bole' joint?

Ati APC o
Ati PDP oo
Ati a won supporters oo

You are funny! grin
Dyt:
Same 'bole' joint?

Ati APC o
Ati PDP oo
Ati a won supporters oo

You are funny!

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by neocortex: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Lagosians, don't be deceived into voting the wrong person(s) because of some quantity of rice. Ekiti people that did it last year are still suffering it. Their Governor has not sat down to the business of governance. He goes about attacking Buhari.
Ekiti, e ku iroju.

Are you from Ekiti ?
If yes what exactly are you suffering from? ; fayosephobia ?
Please be specific , except you are one of the old administration that was booted out by the people for taking them for granted.

GEJ:PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by anonimi: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
Yes opportunity comes but once chop d rice and still vote for Buhari?

Not so fast.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1963832_thiefnubu1_jpeg3c45ed97d97f0aa45a60e01621ec3acd
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:
Same 'bole' joint?

Ati APC o
Ati PDP oo
Ati a won supporters oo

Hope say u go collect ur own share. No dulling ooo.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Kingspin(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
cozy7:
PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE.....PDP WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO RIG THIS ELECTION N CONFUSE PPLE TO VOTE FOR THEIR CORRUPT ASSES.

IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT THE BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA WILL START WHEN PDP LOOSES THIS ELECTION
APC the best party that rides on deceit and comfusing Nigerians. APC struggling for their economic gain.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by aniwilz(f): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
dulux07:
What's the big deal, is it not the country's money they used to acquire the stuffs. if some of u happen to b in that location at that particular time, u will also queue n collect ur goodies. but nigerians know better now, we wont let our stomach to control us. We know what we want, n that is CHANGE
pls wer s d conductor dat dos nt wnt to gv u change
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by teodore(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
all the expired bags of rice[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] smh
repackaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by Dyt(f): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
PassingShot:

You are funny! grin

You are funny!

Oga mi
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] by smartali(m): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
You can make use of it, but think twice because some leaders lead to progress, while some lead to problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo / Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) / Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.