Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money And Energy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money And Energy (975 Views)

How Many Sex Partners Is Too Many For Unmarried Female? / Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money & Energy. / What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money And Energy by Ibiyomee(f): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Some people think that having many partners is good, fun and gainful. They think that one that has many lovers never gets hurt, stressed, disappointed and broken hearted since s/he has many partners around to lean on. But that’s not true at all. Having many partners is a waste of time, money, energy and it puts your life at risks. It stresses and it always puts you on panic.

MEN: Think of the situation where you’ve got many girls that you are pushing out with, You have to cater for them, you need to take them out on dates, when it comes to special days like birthdays, valentine, Christmas… you have to shower them with presents. You have to keep your phone out of their reach. You have to be deleting messages all the time. If some of the girls are students maybe at a certain university; you need to raise at least half or a quarter of the tuition that’s if she’s an orphan or not. You need to provide at least half of the money for accommodation and her necessities but remember you aren’t the only guy doing this for her. You need to meet all these girls on a daily basis; you have to show them that you love them in any possible way. You have to always be with new lies to tell them and you have to be very careful so that you don’t repeat the old lies. When it comes to calling them; you have to contact them all and in case one finds your phone busy for long hours, you have to be questioned who the caller was. You have to take them shopping on different days and spend like a son of a billionaire…

WOMEN: Think of a scenario where you have got many men you’re dating. You got to meet them all. You have to be deleting messages all the time. You have to be with sensible lies to tell all these guys so that you drain something out of them. You have to show your body almost to all these guys who even won’t settle down with you and they have no intention of marrying you. Think of kissing every guy’s lips… think of the sleepless nights you’ll be having since you’ll be yapping on phone with these guys in different intervals. Think of the daily panic you’ll be encountering since you don’t want these guys to get to know each other. Think of playing sex with all these guys just with need of getting something out of them and with a need of proving to some of them that you love them and you appreciate what they do for you…
Now, If God is on your side, you can succeed in playing all those games with those innocent hearts and you don’t get caught but do you think God can be happy with all your deeds? If you’re not lucky enough, things can screw up and you end up being dumped like a used toilet paper. And in most cases the one that you loved most is the one who hates you the more and that hurts so much. Now you’ll be left alone with a broken heart. You’ll start thinking of the years you wasted, the serious people you took for granted, the money you spent like a fool which you would have used to do something productive and the energy you wasted on people who used you. Think of your lost dignity, think of the ugly names that people will start calling you and think of the diseases you’ll acquire.
My dear nairalanders, if you’re a victim of this, stop it immediately and settle down with one person who will love you for what you’re not for what you have or what you have to offer. Stick with one person who won’t love you for fun or to pass time with you. I know some people say that “How will I know that so and so is serious with me and isn’t gonna love me for fun?” But there isn’t any special way to identify such a person but all what you have to do is to commit that one person you have in God’s hands and He’ll shape him/her in the right way for you.
Re: Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money And Energy by saintneo(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
ok....
Re: Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money And Energy by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm

Interesting
Re: Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money And Energy by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:
Hmmmmmm

Interesting
i know you have like 5 boy friends all you need is #change
Re: Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money And Energy by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ipledge:
i know you have like 5 boy friends all you need is #change
grin grin grin

Re: Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money And Energy by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:

grin grin grin
God is watching tongue
Re: Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money And Energy by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ipledge:
God is watching tongue
Didn't confirm your accusations tho tongue
Re: Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money And Energy by mirexxx(f): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
tongue
Re: Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money And Energy by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:

Didn't confirm your accusations tho tongue
you want prove right?wait for me

You go wait till the second coming
Re: Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money And Energy by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ipledge:
you want prove right?wait for me

You go wait till the second coming
tongue
Re: Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money And Energy by pickabeau1: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Booked
Re: Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money And Energy by komek(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
The reason why u shud stop foLlowing secondary school gurls.

(1) (Reply)

LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis. / Please House, Urgent Advice Needed / Read and Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.