Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? (2196 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by clevvermind(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
i don't know the benefit people derived from having many boyfriends and girlfriends. some ladies have more than five boyfriends while some guys have more than six girlfriends they are flirting with. is it really important to have many boyfriends and girlfriends in this times we are? is it not risking stds?

what do you have to say about this?
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by DesChyko: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
If you're already against it, just stick to your opinion and stop trying to find out why others enjoy it. The reasons are as different as the faces of the perpetrators.

After all, the sweetness of madness is best known to a madman.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
I think it's stupid to have more than one more than one boyfriend/girlfriend, but some probably do it to avoid disappointment from the other ones or they just wanna taste different stuff undecided
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
high sex rate
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Don't u knw 99% of them are just friends with benefit. Only 1 or nothing is real.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by stanisbaratheon: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
I think it's stupid to have more than one more than one boyfriend/girlfriend, but some probably do it to avoid disappointment from the other ones or they just wanna taste different stuff undecided

can you please elaborate on the stuffs??
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

can you please elaborate on the stuffs??
do you stick to one favorite soup or food? tongue
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by clevvermind(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Juliaann:
Different taste of punanny and lipsrsealed
is that so? so a guy can taste yours and go ahead to taste others. isn't it?
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
@cliver mind am sure u ave more than 100 girlfriend u finding an advise frm us which u are one of them ... grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Juliaann:
Different taste of punanny and lipsrsealed
i thot u re a decent gurl
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by clevvermind(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
ladies also taste different dicks too?
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
Nneka d faker
I just reported you smiley
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by clevvermind(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
@cliver mind am sure u ave more than 100 girlfriend u finding an advise frm us which u are one of them ... grin grin grin grin
leave that side first. grin i have only one now sha.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
blah blah blah
Nneka d faker!
pasqal09, farano, please o! this guy is getting on my nerves, tell him to leave me alone. undecided
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
ladies also taste different dicks too?
maybe! i don't know lipsrsealed or i think it's more of disappointment from any of the guys
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
pasqal09, farano, please o! this guy is getting on my nerves, tell him to leave me alone. undecided
wat did i do wrong again?
Well If i would get banned u will also be banned bcuz u were threatening me on d other thread
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
wat did i do wrong again?
Well If i would get banned u will also be banned bcuz u were threatening me on d other thread
pasqal09, please do something! cry, he's still quoting me cry, i feel sick cry
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Juliaann(f): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
i thot u re a decent gurl
Yea
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Juliaann:
Yea
idonbilivit
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by ronald4lif(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
I think guys mainly have more than one girlfriends because they love to have a different feel of women, like we easily get attracted to what we see and imagining on how it will feel like having your arms around the person.

But for women it could be for the purpose of having more than one choices in the case of one person disappointing them, or they meet someone else who is more appealing, treats them with more respect etc. it could also be for the purpose of having different feels of joystick.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by yorex2011: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Would comment when i give a feck angry
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Adaeze003(f): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Variety... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
leave that side first. grin i have only one now sha.
see u.. who u dey lie for grin
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by clevvermind(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
see u.. who u dey lie for grin
i nor dey lie my guy.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin
clevvermind:
i nor dey lie my guy.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
The chase is fun if you have experience the kind heartbreaks I have experienced you will not be talking about faithfulness to my hearing BTW multiple partners is like diverse economy where revenue is generated from different sources not only one source which is very important in case of recession or economic meltdown. When you have multiple partner nairaland romance section will not be bothered with threads like she or he broke my heart despite I being faithful or thread like this is he or she cheating on me or help he or she doesn't care anymore is it a sign he or she is cheating on me or I love he or her but he or she is cheating on me and I can't break up because I love he or her .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by stanisbaratheon: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
do you stick to one favorite soup or food? tongue

'em this your question eeh e be as e get Oo
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Tymax(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Adaeze003:
Variety... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Is the Maggi of life. Tell them!
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

'em this your question eeh e be as e get Oo
Answer me! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Wedding Cake Made In Bride & Groom's Image(photos) / If It Were You? / Sad : See How This Beautiful Lady Died Just Days After She Gave Birth PICS..-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.