Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK (1695 Views)

"I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video / PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / EFCC Replies "Stay Off Patience Jonathan" Protesters in Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by spott(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Rose P. Graham who co Presents #PolitricksWithKO on BEN-TV UK spoke with some individuals who came to protest General Buhari's candidature and speech at London Chatham House. Protesters claim they have no clue on why they came to protest.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=JOZ-C8lgG0U

Another Video
"GEJ spends lavishly. GMB can never pay us this kind of money". Paid Anti-Buhari Protesters at Chatham House:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe1pTx_-1Q
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by madridguy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
lol
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by kheart(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmm but why gej use clueless nigerians in diaspora to stage protest na?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by slimfit1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
PDP good at recruiting clueless people. The people where paid to go there. Someone I met said she was paid to go there.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by spott(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is very funny grin

Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by hazyfm1: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
I JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO ON TVC, I AM ASHAMED....

THE ORGANIZER WAS INTERVIEWED WITH A HIDDEN CAMERA, SHE SAID SHE IS PAID TO ORGANIZE PROTESTS LIKE THIS...
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by emiye(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is ridiculous !
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by Bishop4bella(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Next time you do your home work very well.
With this, PDP has failed.

Sai Buhari baba.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Where are those PDP e-rats that said there were no paid protesters? Didn't Fani-Kayode properly brief them?
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by WukedP(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
only an Erat will believe all this, this protest was organized by APC For APC to gain more sympathy from the masses, I came for a mission n latter when interviewed I said I didn't know why I was there, only kids with pampers will believe all them lies n propaganda, it took em 8 good days to sit n plan all this crap #SMH

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by Tolexander: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
kheart:
these are the nigerians that narrowly managed to escape the shore of nigeria thinking the grass will be greener at the other side.
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by Oklander: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
kheart:
Because him na clueless master grin
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
WukedP:
only an Erat will believe all this, this protest was organized by APC For APC to gain more sympathy from the masses, I came for a mission n latter when interviewed I said I didn't know why I was there, only kids with pampers will believe all them lies n propaganda, it took em 8 good days to sit n plan all this crap #SMH
doyin okupe is that you??Are you sure you watched every part of the video??You should bury your head in shame,Honestly you are the most foolish man on earth......please am on my kneels with tears dropping from my eyes I beg you in the name of GOD please use your "common sense"whenever you want to talk....shame on you...**spits on his head

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
WukedP:

Are you willing to bet on your life that what you are saying is correct?

I thought not. Nitwit.
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by Smart007i(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
WukedP:
my one word for you is Dellussional
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by Jesusloveyou: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nigeria is finish under dis clueless zoologist of a drunkard.may God help us.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by amakaobiemeka: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
WukedP:
when u know the typical spirit of a nigerian that lived majorly in nigeria to accept bribe and the value system of the west to stand for right. U would realise that they accepted bribe as typical nigerians but spoke the truth and confesed by virtue of their new orientation western culture
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by WukedP(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
wakacome:
Are you sure you watched every part of the video??You should bury your head in shame,Honestly you are the most foolish man on earth......please am on my kneels with tears dropping from my eyes I beg you in the name of GOD please use your "common sense"whenever you want to talk....shame on you...**spits on his head
U this demented fo0ll what right have u to quote me and insult ur father and mother ? had it been it was the other way round street Bas.tards like u will come here n tell s it was all done by PDP for PDP, I have my right to whatever I wanna say as a human, so animals like u whos brains have been beclouded by violence and sycophancy, should keep off, shit on ur mouth goat
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by WukedP(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
when u know the typical spirit of a nigerian that lived majorly in nigeria to accept bribe and the value system of the west to stand for right. U would realise that they accepted bribe as typical nigerians but spoke the truth and confesed by virtue of their new orientation western culture
Its a two way thing, am not trusting anyone on this politicians can do just anything to gain votes and sympathy, don't u think its a great strategy?
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
WukedP:
U this demented fo0ll what right have u to quote me and insult ur father and mother ? had it been it was the other way round street Bas.tards like u will come here n tell s it was all done by PDP for PDP, I have my right to whatever I wanna say as a human, so animals like u whos brains have been beclouded by violence and sycophancy, should keep off, shit on ur mouth goat
Ladies and gentlemen please let me introduce you to my dog,his name is "wukedP"......go and commit suicide bingo...next time you will stop reasoning with your anus...grin
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by amakaobiemeka: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
WukedP:
Its a two way thing, am not trusting anyone on this politicians can do just anything to gain votes and sympathy, don't u think its a great strategy?
pdp are the desperate in all. They assasinate character, create boko haram, buy pvcs etc we knw apc alerted the world on this b4 it happened. Pdp are the ones with free federal money to throw not apc where the state govs are all watching their investment and not risking it
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by tobtap: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
SO PDP DON EXPORT THEIR CLUELESSNESS TO UK...SAD embarassed
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by Taeewo(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Didirin ni bobo yi sha
WukedP:
Re: VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK by LFJ: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
So sad, the way they bastardize their own system they want to infect others with their disease (corruption).

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED!! How Wold Powers Plotted Jonathans Defeat / Dangote Dumps Sylvia Nduka For Leaking Their Secret Romance / SGF Slot: Facts Working In South-east Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.